Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums CHU & A

CHU & A Newsychu gets your questions answered

Like Tree24Likes
  • 2 Post By Keith
  • 4 Post By Apia resurrected
  • 4 Post By Keith
  • 3 Post By Bucho
  • 2 Post By Newsy
  • 2 Post By Apia resurrected
  • 4 Post By FingerLakes
  • 3 Post By littlp
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2020, 06:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!
 
Keith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: NYC, baby!
Posts: 11,551
23: Container

Hey hey CHU & A! Guess who’s having a completely tame, problem-free week! This guy me! I had a blast reminiscing about the KATG Tour of 2015 and all the gayness involved in the San Francisco show! Also we got some listener questions. To get your inquiries answered, email Questions@KATG.com! See you next week!

Guest:
Newsy



Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!
 
The Girl and Newsy like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 03:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Niedernhausen, Germany
Posts: 575
We have a landline I never use, it came with the internet connection.
It’s nearly exclusively used for Mr. Apia’s calls with his mother.

Also I still am forced to deal with faxes.
Lots of doctors offices still use them and want to receive for example invitations through fax.
Obviously I hate it, but I can send an email to the fax number @fax.retarus.com.

And when I get a fax it comes as an email.

I guess I’m glad they don’t wish for a messenger pigeon or something.
Keith, The Girl, Bucho and 1 others like this.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 06:38 AM   #3 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!
 
Keith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: NYC, baby!
Posts: 11,551
Chemda an I used eFax over 15 years ago and we felt it was the future.
The Girl, Bucho, Scorpion and 1 others like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 04:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Senior Member
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer
 
Bucho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Aotearoa
Posts: 3,708
I found the show on Podcast Alley in Oct or Nov of '05 I think it was.

Watching TV one night > trailer for Joss Whedon's Serenity comes on > "surf" the internet to find out when the movie is due to come out in NZ > end up on Whedon's blog > see his most recent post is about something called "Firefly Talk" which is apparently a "podcast" > find out what a podcast is > listen to Firefly Talk even though I'd never watched Firefly back then > hear them ask for listeners to go to Podcast Alley and vote them up > check out Podcast Alley and see there's a comedy section > download the most recent eps of the top 5 or so shows > fall in love with Keith's ludicrous accent > download their MASSIVE 180 episode backlog.

Good times!
The Girl, Scorpion and Newsy like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 04:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Newsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Pittsburgh PA
Posts: 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post
I found the show on Podcast Alley in Oct or Nov of '05 I think it was.

Watching TV one night > trailer for Joss Whedon's Serenity comes on > "surf" the internet to find out when the movie is due to come out in NZ > end up on Whedon's blog > see his most recent post is about something called "Firefly Talk" which is apparently a "podcast" > find out what a podcast is > listen to Firefly Talk even though I'd never watched Firefly back then > hear them ask for listeners to go to Podcast Alley and vote them up > check out Podcast Alley and see there's a comedy section > download the most recent eps of the top 5 or so shows > fall in love with Keith's ludicrous accent > download their MASSIVE 180 episode backlog.

Good times!

I love a long-story-short! I've been meaning to rewatch Firefly! Honestly it wasn't until like 2012 that I even started listening to non KATG podcasts..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Girl and Bucho like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 12:49 AM   #6 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Niedernhausen, Germany
Posts: 575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Chemda an I used eFax over 15 years ago and we felt it was the future.
And you were right. Here I am in 2020 still sending faxes. Often with an invitation to an online seminar for physicians.
Isn’t it ironic.
The Girl and Scorpion like this.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 11:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
Senior Member
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer
 
FingerLakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Hollow Bastion
Posts: 1,846
YOOOOOOOOO


In my head Keith was 100% like 12 when FM found that trapper keeper of porn. Him being 16 somehow makes the story much sadder. Like jesus what a big ass werido creep.

Also I was introduced to porn pretty young, before I was masturbating. I would rub my hard-on on to the pages to...I dunno. Try to copy what they were doing?
Keith, The Girl, Scorpion and 1 others like this.

Last edited by FingerLakes; 10-17-2020 at 05:30 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 09:58 AM   #8 (permalink)
Senior Member
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Indiana
Posts: 765
Quote:
Originally Posted by FingerLakes View Post
YOOOOOOOOO


In my head Keith was 100% like 12 when FM found that trapper keeper of porn. Him being 16 somehow makes the story much sadder. Like jesus what a big ass werido creep.

Also I was introduced to porn pretty young, before I was masturbating. I would rub my hard-on on to the pages to...I dunno. Try to copy what they were doing?

And when his dad asked him what he was doing with it I wanted to be like how much detail do you want? And why be so fucking dramatic driving out to a private area to confront him? Fucking crazy.

I loved hearing the behind the scenes with the tour. So glad we got to see you guys in Las Vegas.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keith, The Girl and Scorpion like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger