Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums CHU & A

CHU & A Newsychu gets your questions answered

Like Tree23Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2021, 06:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!
 
Keith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: NYC, baby!
Posts: 12,086
43: Mortal Kombat Chu

If you follow the Keith and The Girl Reddit page, then you’ll know why I had to Chu it to ‘em with today’s theme song. This show has big dragon energy! We talk toilet tissue techniques, freaks and geeks, tiny people tantrums, and inappropriate creeps. Thanks for tuning in, and we’ll see ya next week!

Episodes discussed:
947: Thug Life w/ Pat Dixon and Mr. Internet
1966: Back to Square One w/ Shane Mauss
2169: Riotous w/ Mark Seman
2375: Live! with Liz and Chad w/ Liz Miele and Chad Zumock

Guest:
Newsy



Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!
 
Scorpion likes this.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 12:45 AM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Niedernhausen, Germany
Posts: 1,464
Hearing about people not getting the vaccine even if they could makes me really mad because I'm still on the waiting list. In my family now only the over
70 year old have it now.
Btw the Pfizer vaccine is the biontech vaccine.
Developed 30 km from here by a German married scientist couple.
I still can't get it.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 08:11 AM   #3 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Newsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Pittsburgh PA
Posts: 717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia resurrected View Post
Hearing about people not getting the vaccine even if they could makes me really mad because I'm still on the waiting list. In my family now only the over
70 year old have it now.
Btw the Pfizer vaccine is the biontech vaccine.
Developed 30 km from here by a German married scientist couple.
I still can't get it.

I'll get a hold of a couple of vaccines and send them your way!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scorpion and Apia resurrected like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 09:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
Senior Member
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer
 
Scorpion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Detroit area - Michigan
Posts: 692
Clarification

I hate the game mortal combat

It’s true

I will not willingly watch the movie
I mean if this is what a bunch of friends want to do after we can get together fine but I have zero interest in the movie
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 10:22 AM   #5 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Newsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Pittsburgh PA
Posts: 717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
I hate the game mortal combat

It’s true

I will not willingly watch the movie
I mean if this is what a bunch of friends want to do after we can get together fine but I have zero interest in the movie

That's a fine stance!
🦾 Sorry for all this extra noise, I'm just enjoying stuff over here! ⚡️


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 11:14 AM   #6 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Niedernhausen, Germany
Posts: 1,464
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsy View Post
I'll get a hold of a couple of vaccines and send them your way!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks. At least the Krankenkasse (health insurance) pays for 100 %
Of my therapy till now and they wrote we today that I will be able to get 40 more fully paid for appointments.
I will need them to complain about my lack of vaccination. I hope somewhere along these 40 weeks I will be vaccinated.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 01:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
Senior Member
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer
 
Scorpion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Detroit area - Michigan
Posts: 692
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsy View Post
Sorry for all this extra noise, I'm just enjoying stuff over here!
I really did enjoy your show and even the talk about Mortal Combat (MC)

I'm not trying to shit on people who like it. I just felt I needed to say because some people might think it funny or strange since my name is Scorpion... but it's not related to the game MC.

Although, thinking about Keith's hatred for games that don't have instructions. I would say, without checking my facts, that MC was the first game to have no instructions. All the special moves had to be discovered.

Probably the reason I hate the game is everyone who played it were dicks and wouldn't tell you how to play but you couldn't play alone because someone would jump in and just kick my ass insuring you never could enjoy the game.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 01:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
Senior Member
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer
 
Scorpion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Detroit area - Michigan
Posts: 692
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia resurrected View Post
Thanks. At least the Krankenkasse (health insurance) pays for 100 %
Of my therapy till now and they wrote we today that I will be able to get 40 more fully paid for appointments.
I will need them to complain about my lack of vaccination. I hope somewhere along these 40 weeks I will be vaccinated.
You should also talk about the stress of only having 40 more sessions paid and as you go through them talk about how much more stressed you are over it.
Apia resurrected likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 01:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Niedernhausen, Germany
Posts: 1,464
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
You should also talk about the stress of only having 40 more sessions paid and as you go through them talk about how much more stressed you are over it.
Great idea!
But I also know that after these 40 hours I will be very likely able to get more if I need them. So even for me, it’s not the time to stress out yet. Yet.
Scorpion likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 02:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Niedernhausen, Germany
Posts: 1,464
Can we keep the theme song forever?
The Girl, Scorpion, Newsy and 2 others like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger