Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 10-04-2006, 07:35 AM   #21 (permalink)

The one and only jewish girl I've hooked up w/ was very "tight"

is this a common thing amongst jewish women?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 08:18 AM   #22 (permalink)

Talking

When the Rabbi cuts the foreskin (a brisque I think it is not sure of the spelling)
1/ is it true they kiss the penis
2/ if so do they have an exemption of sme sort from pedophilia laws
3/ what do they do with the blood on thier lips if 1 is correct.

Had a million questions on this as it blew me away when someone mentioned it and want to know what really goes on

thanks
Old 10-04-2006, 08:23 AM   #23 (permalink)

From NY Times:
The practice is known as oral suction, or in Hebrew, metzitzah b'peh: after removing the foreskin of the penis, the practitioner, or mohel, sucks the blood from the wound to clean it.

It became a health issue after a boy in Staten Island and twins in Brooklyn, circumcised by the same mohel in 2003 and 2004, contracted Type-1 herpes. Most adults carry the disease, which causes the common cold sore, but it can be life-threatening for infants. One of the twins died.
See attached. I believe it is only done by certain mohels in Orthodox Jewdism.

"That's me -- call me crazy, call me a pervert, but this is something I enjoy."
- Boogie Nights
Old 10-04-2006, 08:24 AM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by killTheWelsh
When the Rabbi cuts the foreskin (a brisque I think it is not sure of the spelling)

Had a million questions on this as it blew me away when someone mentioned it and want to know what really goes on

thanks
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU!
Old 10-04-2006, 08:46 AM   #25 (permalink)

So in pulling up an old article on circumcision, I found the following from the Vows section of the NYTimes:
April 2, 2006 Vows - Taffy Akner and Claude Brodesser By JANELLE BROWN

THERE are many ways for a man to prove his commitment to his fiance: diamond rings, love poetry, the occasional tattoo. One of the most sincere, and certainly the most painful, is going through a religious conversion involving circumcision. But when Claude Brodesser, the son of Roman Catholic immigrants from Germany, proposed to Taffy Akner, an Orthodox Jew, he had no doubt about what he had to do.
A-Fucking-Mazing. I never got these conversions for marriage. Either you believed before you hooked up, or you didn't. If the later, then you never believed in the first place which places you squarely in the catagory of I'll worship anyting since I don't give a fuck or I don't believe anyway. In either case what sort of conversion is that?
"There's no way she wasn't going to marry a Jew," Mr. Brodesser said of the conversion he made last year. And what of his visit to the mohel who did the circumcision? "It didn't tickle," he said. Ms. Akner, 30, recalled, "He was drugged, but the amount of Xanax I was on rivaled it."

By the time they met face to face, at an Irish bar in Los Angeles during a business trip she made in January 2004, the chemistry was impossible to ignore. "I was struck immediately by how good she smelled," said Mr. Brodesser, now the host of "The Business," a public radio show about Hollywood.
Listen up, ladies - smelling good hooks the man!
At the end of the night he kissed her. She promptly told him she could never see him again.

"It was hard for me to date people I didn't intend to marry," she said. "I had dated a few guys who weren't Jewish, and it really hurt my mother."
What the fuck!?! Her monther!?! Fuck that! Whose life is it? Hers or her mother's?
Five months later she was planning to move to Los Angeles, and he was taking steps to convert to Judaism... This still didn't assuage the reservations of her mother, Daniella Shalmoni of Brooklyn... She called her daughter's Los Angeles visits "monkey business trips," Ms. Akner recalled, and made a pilgrimage to the granite mausoleum of the Lubavitch grand rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson to pray that her daughter would find someone Jewish by birth to marry. Instead, at a Lubavitch center near the entrance to the cemetery she saw a video in which the rabbi advocated conversions, and she had a change of heart.

"I had to let these preconceived notions go," Ms. Shalmoni said.
What?? Doesn't this chick's mother care that she meets a good man and lives happily? No. What matters first is that the dude practice the same religion then who he is comes next. That's fucked up.
The wedding ceremony was strictly Orthodox, except that the bride and bridegroom entered to the music from "Star Wars" and "Raiders of the Lost Ark."
I kind of like that.
As the newly Jewish bridegroom put it, "It was totally unlikely." He added, "But for the first time I feel like I belong somewhere."
Eh. Happy ending. Good for them!
Old 10-04-2006, 09:13 AM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deznice

are we talking money or ...
Old 10-04-2006, 09:34 AM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMjoCanadian
Just cause ur Israeli? Fuck no. You trump my zionistess but did you sir attend a charedi Yeshiva?
I am on the side of team deuce on this one. . . I think the true jew is the one who lobbed some 120mm's into Lebannon onto the heads of some Hezbollah assholes.
Old 10-04-2006, 10:03 AM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by killTheWelsh

thanks
WOW. I cant leave this thread for more than an hour. I thank William the goy for answering the circumsion (Bris) questions. But I will expound.

1) They do not kiss the penis, the just suck out the blood. The sucking of the blood is mandatory in the "Bris" ritual. These days most Mohels (the circumsizer) use a glass tube to suck out the blood for hygienic reasons. It was once discussed here but the Mohel with herpes that William refers to actually did my son's Bris albeit with a glass tube. It was later found that he tested negative for herpes. The Haisdic jews (Ultra Orthodox) do not use a glass tube for this part of the circumsion.

2) This is not an erotic act but one meant to stem the bleeding and help the baby heal faster.

3) The spit out the blood immediately as there is a prohibition in Judaism for drinking blood. That is also why kosher meat is salted and soaked, to draw out all the blood.
Old 10-04-2006, 10:15 AM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooda

Though what I remember the best was when she would make pancakes (more crepe than actual pancake) and the would be stuffed with sweetened cottage cheese, and when rolled up, fried quickly.

Liver was also very common, so much so that I'm one of the few people these days that actually likes the taste of it.

Remind me on the shnitzel. I was always confused like that. For us, a shnizel was basically ground beef mixed with onion, egg, and breadcrumb, made into a patty, and then coated with flour, dipped in egg, coated in breadcrumb, and then fried. The other thing we had, which is what other people would call shnitzel, we would call "cotlet", and it was a slice of meat in flour, egg, and breadcrumb which was then fried.

Another question. The most common types of cakes we had were either "drosduwka"s, which is basically just sweetened dough made into braided loaves, and a lot of cakes with poppy seed, which the most common being "makoviec", which is a rolled poppy seed roll. The poppy seed was cooked in milk, ground, and chopped walnut, lemon peel, and honey was added. A big sheet of dough was made up, the filling placed on one edge, and then rolled up.
The crepe thingys are Blintzes. Surely you've heard the term.

The schnitzel I refer to and the schnitzel most jews make is simply thin cut boneless chicken breast dredged in egg and then a concoction of breadcrumbs and spices and then fried.

I have no idea what the cakes and rolls are. Probably a regional thing as opposed to a specifically jewish thing. Then again, most "jewish" dishes originated as regional dishes that the jews tweaked and then got passed down through the generations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooda
On a side note, I am slightly warming to the idea of becoming a proper Jew.
Its not a bad thing to be. Im not one for ALL the laws as Spaceboy so readily pointed out but overall its a great community and wonderful practical traditions. I would refer you to Chabad Lubavitch which is organization all over the world helping unafilliated and plain unknowledgeable jews understand their roots.

http://www.chabad.org/
Old 10-04-2006, 10:18 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deznice

No it isnt. As with all other races (except Asian) some are tight and some are like the red sea parting for the entire Israelite nation.