Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 08-01-2006, 09:07 AM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickmyballssuckmy
I don't feel so good. I'm going to bed. That was a little too much for me to handle all at once. If I die in my sleep, tell Blitzgal I will always love her...
You're a brave Klan member.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 09:30 AM   #22 (permalink)

"(Drew: we give up) fucking rock. You rocked us. (Drew: concede) We fuckin' bow down and honor you... Pottercast. You fuckin' are awesome. And even the number two show, Mugglecast. (Drew: They dominate) You are fucking great. And you know what? You deserve to be there, both of you. Mugglecast. Pottercast. You're the kings of us. What can we say? Thank you so much. (Drew: Number one and two in the world) In the entire world..

Oh, don't you feel good about letting that out? (Drew: a little bit. It's like a weight has been lifted. Those two have been like kicking our asses for months. We just had to give up.) We give up to them because they deserve it. They alone deserve it."

The funny part of this whole drama queen meltdown is that Drew sounds like he doesn't give a fuck during the whole exchange. I think maybe the whole thing was written by the Curry Klan for them. It was waaaayyy forced.
Old 08-01-2006, 10:31 AM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Godfather
"(Drew: we give up) fucking rock. You rocked us. (Drew: concede) We fuckin' bow down and honor you... Pottercast. You fuckin' are awesome. And even the number two show, Mugglecast. (Drew: They dominate) You are fucking great. And you know what? You deserve to be there, both of you. Mugglecast. Pottercast. You're the kings of us. What can we say? Thank you so much. (Drew: Number one and two in the world) In the entire world..

Oh, don't you feel good about letting that out? (Drew: a little bit. It's like a weight has been lifted. Those two have been like kicking our asses for months. We just had to give up.) We give up to them because they deserve it. They alone deserve it."

The funny part of this whole drama queen meltdown is that Drew sounds like he doesn't give a fuck during the whole exchange. I think maybe the whole thing was written by the Curry Klan for them. It was waaaayyy forced.
Nemcoff probably loaned them a few writers, because I agree, that sounded totally scripted in retrospect. At least Dawn got her ubiquitous song number into the show. She's sort of like Chemda, but fat, ugly, and she's never produced a CD.
Old 08-01-2006, 10:37 AM   #24 (permalink)

"She's sort of like Chemda. ." That's like comparing a garbage barge to a superyacht.
Old 08-01-2006, 01:29 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveNJ
Nemcoff probably loaned them a few writers, because I agree, that sounded totally scripted in retrospect. At least Dawn got her ubiquitous song number into the show. She's sort of like Chemda, but fat, ugly, and she's never produced a CD.
it all sounds scripted or read off cards

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 08-01-2006, 01:35 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveNJ
She's sort of like Chemda, but fat, ugly, and she's never produced a CD.
... and can't sing depite her decent voice, and emasculates her husband, and lives in the sticks rather than the big city, and colors her hair, and isn't a jew, and has no real humor, and sold out to Podshow, and can't come up with a witty retort, and...
Old 08-01-2006, 01:41 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjita
... and can't sing depite her decent voice, and emasculates her husband, and lives in the sticks rather than the big city, and colors her hair, and isn't a jew, and has no real humor, and sold out to Podshow, and can't come up with a witty retort, and...
gotta throw in fat and ugly one more time. . . seriously.
Old 08-01-2006, 01:45 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Godfather
gotta throw in fat and ugly one more time. . . seriously.
okay...

...and fat, and ugly, (oh yeah I forgot) and bitchy, and...
Old 08-01-2006, 03:18 PM   #29 (permalink)

Fuck their queer show. I just looked at podcast alley and they haven't even made the top 10 in comedy yet. Even my shit show is beating them.
Old 08-01-2006, 05:54 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin
Fuck their queer show. I just looked at podcast alley and they haven't even made the top 10 in comedy yet. Even my shit show is beating them.
They claim it's because they don't even ask their fans to vote anymore. Or was it that they ask them NOT to vote? I don't remember.

That's their claim, anyway. I think it has more to do with the fact that they're losing listeners left and right (what does that mean anyway?).