Yes I had Covid before the vaccines and it was acceptable 0 0%
Yes I had Covid after the vaccine and it was acceptable 8 18.18%
Yes I had Covid after the vaccine and it was bad 4 9.09%
What is Covid? 0 0%
Im not sure 4 9.09%
Im anti Vax 0 0%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree25Likes

Old 04-14-2022, 11:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CsisandDesist View Post
Made it thru until just yesterday, and started feeling crappy on Tuesday night, woke up ok Wednesday and my smug ass is thinking ha ha, I just must have had a sore throat from getting soaking wet at the end of my bike ride on Saturday. (It was raining and hailing)

By noon I was sneezing and coughing such that if I was a cartoon character my head would have been doing the Jim Carrie from the Mask awooogha thing.

My partner is in heath care and she helped do the PCR test and said we are going to have a baby, oops sorry wrong test, you have covid.

Last night was a myriad of hot and cold flashes, Advil cold night time helped a lot, this morning I felt ok-ish but really tired. I wanted to get out of bed but just couldn't summon the energy or be bothered, which is very strange for me.
I hope you will feel better soon!
The Girl likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2022, 04:43 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia resurrected View Post
I hope you will feel better soon!
Thanks Apia. Since you too have been resurrected, is Easter a special holiday for you?

The day after I wrote that update, my chest was really tight and every cough was just horrible. Made it thru that and started to feel better, then my partner wasn't and tested positive. Because she is in healthcare there are some extra steps before she can go back to work, so lot's of tests. She has a custom made really good mask so there is that.
The Girl and Apia resurrected like this.
Old 04-20-2022, 01:51 AM   #13 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CsisandDesist View Post
Thanks Apia. Since you too have been resurrected, is Easter a special holiday for you? .
Oh yes!
And there are even more layers.
My original account was killed accidentally by Keith when he was taking care of spam accounts.
It was the day the WHO declared Covid a pandemic ( and my birthday 3 11 )

So I would say my digital identity felt victim to the pandemic.

I had to find a new name and I’m sure my ex Catholic mind had something to do with it.
The Girl and CsisandDesist like this.
Old 05-08-2022, 03:33 PM   #14 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

No but I think my oldest child (13) had it around christmas 2021, she was 4 months after the second shot but felt like absolute crap for 4-6 days. That was the height of the OG Omicron wave and tests were hard to come by at the time.
The Girl and Apia resurrected like this.
Old 05-10-2022, 02:15 PM   #15 (permalink)

Not sure, was sick in March 2020 but was never tested. Felt like a slightly worse than normal flu. Haven't been sick since.
Keith and The Girl like this.
Old 05-11-2022, 08:51 PM   #16 (permalink)
Administrator
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

My whole family got it Friday of last week; first my daughter, next day my son, next day my wife (happy mothers day!) and then I got my result positive on Monday.

Thankfully the marathon came out and I have been watching that while I work. It's not been too bad for me luckily though its worse and night and first thing in the morning - sore throat, stuffy nose and blocked ears too which is annoying as hell. But in the scheme of things I think we have gotten a pretty light version of it - we are all triple vaxxed too.
Old 05-15-2022, 03:20 PM   #17 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

So far

So far I have not tested positive for Covid �� I have been sick after all the Moderna vaccines for around 48hrs.

Two members of my household have tested positive and I work in a busy office with regular infections.
Old 05-19-2022, 12:07 PM   #18 (permalink)

I really thought I was going to make it through this pandemic without getting it, but oh well. Vaxxed and boosted, so I guess it would have been worse, but I felt horrible. My wife (also vax+boost) didn't get it at all, which was good. It's been weeks but I'm still coughing a bit.

Edit to add: I just realized that I caught Covid right when my booster wore off. I had been out and about plenty since vaccination but I didn't get sick until then.
Keith likes this.

Last edited by bag of lazers; 06-02-2022 at 08:03 AM.
Old 06-11-2022, 08:26 PM   #19 (permalink)

Forgive me if im replying incorrectly, it's been like about a decade since I've posted.

Covid hit me and my boyfriend really hard before the vaccine was an option(Oct 2020?). Ended up having to take him to the ER because he was vomiting blood(our best guess was he tore something in him throat that caused bleeding). Shit wasn't fun and was way worse than a cold.

Took me 3 months before i was able to return to work without needing to rest nonstop through out the day.
Svage and bag of lazers like this.