Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 07-09-2010, 10:44 AM   #11 (permalink)

It does sound like she's a drama queen, but she is a 17 year old girl, and according to you, hot on top of that. 17 year old hot girls don't usually need to be anything other than 17 and hot, so I say the fact that she was up front with you about breaking up, and that she didn't jerk you around is top notch.

If I were you, I'd take this opportunity to fuck everything I possibly could. Remember, girls want meaningless sex just as much as guys do. And if the girl in front of you is being a prude, check the girl to her left. Lather, rinse repeat.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 11:56 AM   #12 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoArmsJames View Post
This.

Also, fuck her one more time (she's a whore, it won't be a challenge), then get up, start getting dressed and tell her you've got to get ready for a date.

Just to tighten up the script a little:

"That was Great! Now I'll be so much more relaxed on my date tonight. Later, 'Tater!"
Old 07-09-2010, 12:08 PM   #13 (permalink)

You really should write one of those depressing emo breakup songs all the other 17yr old girls will start drippin
Old 07-09-2010, 12:08 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marina View Post
It does sound like she's a drama queen, but she is a 17 year old girl, and according to you, hot on top of that. 17 year old hot girls don't usually need to be anything other than 17 and hot, so I say the fact that she was up front with you about breaking up, and that she didn't jerk you around is top notch.

If I were you, I'd take this opportunity to fuck everything I possibly could. Remember, girls want meaningless sex just as much as guys do. And if the girl in front of you is being a prude, check the girl to her left. Lather, rinse repeat.
I don't know, I think there's value in a genuine high school relationship, even if it doesn't result in a lasting partner. I doubt I would have learned as much about myself and relationships if I just became jaded and went after sex (more than I already was at 17, of course). Besides, 17 year old hot chicks are worse in bed than normal hot chicks and it's a lot harder to get, so I don't even know how much that is worth.

My input is this: all the meaningless sex in the world can't shake the funk you get in after a chick that meant something dumped you, but nothing cures it faster than a girl who puts a smile on your face and a skip in your heart.

By the way, don't go poking around for an "explanation" that you should be satisfied with. I know how that goes, but the one you're given is the one you've got. Pressing for one you like better or for one you think is more truthful never ends well.

Oh, and don't judge her too much for being nuts. Everybody's nuts at 17. At least you're all getting your crazy out on each other now so that you can be normal later.
Old 07-09-2010, 12:13 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cretaceous Bob View Post
I don't know, I think there's value in a genuine high school relationship, even if it doesn't result in a lasting partner. I doubt I would have learned as much about myself and relationships if I just became jaded and went after sex (more than I already was at 17, of course). Besides, 17 year old hot chicks are worse in bed than normal hot chicks and it's a lot harder to get, so I don't even know how much that is worth.

My input is this: all the meaningless sex in the world can't shake the funk you get in after a chick that meant something dumped you, but nothing cures it faster than a girl who puts a smile on your face and a skip in your heart.

By the way, don't go poking around for an "explanation" that you should be satisfied with. I know how that goes, but the one you're given is the one you've got. Pressing for one you like better or for one you think is more truthful never ends well.

Oh, and don't judge her too much for being nuts. Everybody's nuts at 17. At least you're all getting your crazy out on each other now so that you can be normal later.
It's not so hard to get a 17yr old girl in bed anymore they're not just nuts half of them are sex crazy (not always a bad thing).
Old 07-09-2010, 12:28 PM   #16 (permalink)

I'm sorry man. She was too cowardly or too selfish to break up with you face-to-face, so she isn't worth a damn. You're a good guy, you'll find better and be glad of the bullet you just dodged.
Old 07-09-2010, 01:39 PM   #17 (permalink)

1. Should I be satisfied with that explanation?
I don't think the dumped is ever fully satisfied with the dumper's explanation...but honestly, why bother trying to get a better one out of her? If you can be certain that it's not because of something you did...which she seems to be assuring you it wasn't....then FUCK IT and forget it.

2. Why don't I feel as bad as I think I should?
Because you're a bad ass. You doesn't afraid of anything, including this break up. You're mature enough to realize that while it was your most significant relationship to date, in the long run of your life it won't really be a big deal at all and now you get to write break up songs, which always rock (well if you're good at writing songs they should rock), and then find fresh meat to write songs about new love found or hot ass bitches (which are also awesome songs)....so really it's a win win.

3. Ladies?
You will bang hundreds more before you die.

Secretary of State,
KATG Film Club
Old 07-09-2010, 01:58 PM   #18 (permalink)

I think the best reason why you'll be just fine: you're not doctorsleep.
Old 07-09-2010, 04:10 PM   #19 (permalink)

I am willing to bet that she found some other dude and just wanted to let you down easy and that she wants to remain your friend in case things don't work out with said new guy, she can come running back to you.
Old 07-09-2010, 04:14 PM   #20 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

You guys are 17 and you fought all the time which is typically how teenage relationships go. Everything has to be so dramatic because you're not used to how relationships work yet. You had a good run, and your break up wasn't so bad. Move on and be nice.