Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

View Poll Results: Have you ever been locked up?
Yes, Ive been to jail 30 24.00%
Yes, Ive been to prison 1 0.80%
No 88 70.40%
Yes, but only in the basement of the tranny I met on craigslist 6 4.80%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-28-2010, 06:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

No but I visited a jail cell in Northern Quebec...OMG...you do NOT want to be stuck in an Inuit prison....a tiny room made up of mostly toilet facilities, all stainless steel including a stainless steel plank for sleeping on (great in below 40 F) and they're in there until the judge can make it up there for the hearing. So if they were caught drinking (most villages in the arctic communities are dry) they could be in the slam for 2 weeks.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:21 PM   #12 (permalink)

If I ever got locked up I'd want to make the best of it. I can't imagine going away for a violent crime or anything, so I'd probably have access to a bunch of books or whatever. Spend my days working out and teaching myself some foreign languages or something.

Or maybe I'll just try to get a wink of sleep between the ass rapes, I don't know.
Old 09-28-2010, 06:39 PM   #13 (permalink)

Hell no. Was at many bars and parties that were raided and they took our phone 'numbers'. I learned when I was in the hospital last December they moved the drunk tank there before they actually took the people to the drunk tank at the police station.

No I wasn't in the pre drunk tank tank, my thing was for something else entirely.
Old 09-28-2010, 06:54 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxquanta View Post
If I ever got locked up I'd want to make the best of it. I can't imagine going away for a violent crime or anything, so I'd probably have access to a bunch of books or whatever. Spend my days working out and teaching myself some foreign languages or something.

Or maybe I'll just try to get a wink of sleep between the ass rapes, I don't know.
I work a 9-5 job so I tried to keep the same sleep schedule so when I came out I wouldn't have too much trouble acclimating back to a regular schedule. It didn't happen. The basic pattern was wake up to eat breakfast, go back to sleep, wake up to eat lunch, go back to sleep. I would usually get up around 2:30 or 3:00 and shower. Read. Eat dinner around 5:30 or 6:00. Then we played cards until 2:00 or 3:00 for commissary (soups or candy from the canteen)

Reading usually happened between lunch and dinner or if you didn't have soups to bet with. Most of the books that are available are fiction from John Grisham.
Old 09-28-2010, 06:58 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NazT N8 View Post
Most of the books that are available are fiction from John Grisham.
Well, you mentioned being in county jail for 16 days. I'm talking long term, most likely white collar-ish low security prison. I would hope they have a little more than shitty fiction.
Old 09-28-2010, 07:25 PM   #16 (permalink)

I think you can have family bring you books, even in county.

You can also have magazines brought to you. One of the guys had his gf take sexy photos and sneak them in the magazine. I remember he was excited to get them and approximately 30 minutes later went to the shower.

I thought it was weird that people wore flip flop to the shower. Not after that mail delivery. I asked about it before and the guys said, "you wanna step on someone else's babies?"
Old 09-28-2010, 07:42 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
I think you can have family bring you books, even in county.
That'd work, then.

Quote:
I thought it was weird that people wore flip flop to the shower. Not after that mail delivery. I asked about it before and the guys said, "you wanna step on someone else's babies?"
I never wore flip flops to shower in college, although I definitely should have in retrospect.
Old 09-28-2010, 07:43 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
That'd work, then.

I never wore flip flops to shower in college, although I definitely should have in retrospect.
Ew yeah, that is my biggest thing to suggest in dorm life. Never ever go barefoot there.

Again, I was never locked up nor lived in a dorm so what do I know.
Old 09-28-2010, 07:45 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhian View Post
Ew yeah, that is my biggest thing to suggest in dorm life. Never ever go barefoot there.

Again, I was never locked up nor lived in a dorm so what do I know.
Four years living in a dorm sorta felt like prison, hah. But my feet turned out fine.
Old 09-28-2010, 08:32 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Four years living in a dorm sorta felt like prison, hah. But my feet turned out fine.
As long as you don't toe fuck a chick...