Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

View Poll Results: Have you ever been locked up?
Yes, Ive been to jail 30 24.00%
Yes, Ive been to prison 1 0.80%
No 88 70.40%
Yes, but only in the basement of the tranny I met on craigslist 6 4.80%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-28-2010, 08:45 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NazT N8 View Post
As long as you don't toe fuck a chick...
If I found one who would let me she'd be a keeper.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 08:55 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxquanta View Post
If I found one who would let me she'd be a keeper.
Damn it! I had one and she was a gymnast. I got greedy...

Hint: start with a naked foot rub after sex
Old 09-28-2010, 09:39 PM   #23 (permalink)

When I was 15 some idiot friends of mine stole a car and wanted to run away. I went with them, with the intention of making sure they didn't get themselves killed. Only one person had a license, and it was a permit.
We drove from Louisiana to New York (staying in Nashville one night with a friend), walked around Brooklyn for a few hours and decided to leave NY. One of the guys with us wanted us to leave him there with one of the two guns another friend had brought along.
We all ended up leaving NY that night and eventually got a motel in Monroe Townsend NJ (which was kind of ironic because we were all from Monroe, LA.)

The next morning fucking swat team looking motherfuckers busted through the door of our room. I guess some cop ran a check on a stolen license plate (in LA and Miss you only have a rear plate at the time) we got from Vicksburg Miss..... The cops had found out we had the guns from the guy who used his license permit (who rents motel rooms to a 16 yr old?) and we were all connected by the cops back in Monroe as a "group of hostile and armed grand theft auto hoodlums".

We all got locked up at the same Juvy center there. After a few days one person from our group got to leave one per day. I was third. Our buddies (which were brothers) got jumped a few hours after I left.

There's so much more to tell about that trip, but that's already too many words....

Old 09-28-2010, 11:07 PM   #24 (permalink)

I'm a criminal justice major. If studying prisons and the corrections system over the last year doesn't keep me out of jail, I deserve a good ol' prison guard rapin'.
Old 09-28-2010, 11:37 PM   #25 (permalink)

Yep. I've been cuffed, paddy-wagoned, and detained at county in a cell with a big metal block in it. When I got out I was late to a ten-hour overnight shift at Kinko's. Then in the morning I had to get an AIDS test. It wasn't the best 24 hours of my life but I did learn some lessons.
Old 09-29-2010, 03:21 AM   #26 (permalink)

does the looney bin for a suicide attempt count?
Old 09-29-2010, 11:06 AM   #27 (permalink)

I should have added that hoshnobo2.0. As someone who spends some time working in a hospital looney bin I can safely say that it definately counts. That place is probably more secure than most prisons.
Old 09-29-2010, 11:15 AM   #28 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I did more than one nighter, usually for drunken disorderly conduct and once after a car crash under the influence.
Old 09-29-2010, 12:24 PM   #29 (permalink)

Do you have a specific idea of what you mean by "locked up"? You can be detained for up to 48 hours in most jurisdictions in the US awaiting arraignment. You can also be held in jail awaiting trial. There are "drunk tanks," psych holds, and involuntary confinements. Do you count all of those, as long as you are behind bars and have lost your free will for a time?
Old 09-29-2010, 12:27 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diglass View Post
When I was 15 some idiot friends of mine stole a car and wanted to run away. I went with them, with the intention of making sure they didn't get themselves killed. Only one person had a license, and it was a permit.
We drove from Louisiana to New York (staying in Nashville one night with a friend), walked around Brooklyn for a few hours and decided to leave NY. One of the guys with us wanted us to leave him there with one of the two guns another friend had brought along.
We all ended up leaving NY that night and eventually got a motel in Monroe Townsend NJ (which was kind of ironic because we were all from Monroe, LA.)

The next morning fucking swat team looking motherfuckers busted through the door of our room. I guess some cop ran a check on a stolen license plate (in LA and Miss you only have a rear plate at the time) we got from Vicksburg Miss..... The cops had found out we had the guns from the guy who used his license permit (who rents motel rooms to a 16 yr old?) and we were all connected by the cops back in Monroe as a "group of hostile and armed grand theft auto hoodlums".

We all got locked up at the same Juvy center there. After a few days one person from our group got to leave one per day. I was third. Our buddies (which were brothers) got jumped a few hours after I left.

There's so much more to tell about that trip, but that's already too many words....
Diglass! You and I have very similar stories. When I was 14, I was living in BC and I was dating a 24 year old dude, yeah sick I know. Him and his buddies decided they were going to move to Calgary, and being the naive teenager I was I decided to go with them. We planned on hitchhiking, but there were 5 of us all together, so once we realized we weren't getting picked up from anyone they decided to steal a car. Once we found a car, we drove all the way to Calgary, I was terrified, but we made it there safe. We wound up spending the day in Calgary walking around, basically loitering and doing nothing. We had no money and no where to stay so the guys decided it would be a good idea to keep going all the way to Ontario where one of them was from. One of the guys stayed behind in Calgary cause his Sister lived there so now there were only 4 of us. We thought it would maybe be easier to hitchhike with 4 of us but still no one would stop so they decided to steal another car. To make a long story short, over the week, we wound up stealing 5 vehicles and making it all the way to Ontario. Once we finally made it to Ontario, we were on our 5th vehicle. It was late at night and we were literally in the middle of nowhere, and a cop was behind us. He ran our plates and figured out that the vehicle was stolen. The guy driving pulled over right away and told the cop that we didn't know and that we were all hitchhikers, so the other guys got away with nothing. I however was reported as a runaway so I was arrested and they held me in White River's city cells until they could figure out what to do with me. Eventually I was sent home on the train and my 24 year old boyfriend was kept in jail for 6 months. My Mom tried to charge him for statutory rape, but believe it or not the legal age then was 14. I'm not sure if it has changed or not since then, but that was the last I ever seen or heard from him.