Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 03-01-2006, 02:00 PM   #21 (permalink)

Location: London, Ontario, Canada. Formerly Paisley, Scotland
How big is your bath? I'm 6'3 and well, i don't even fit in my own normal bath ;])
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 02:12 PM   #22 (permalink)

I'm locking this thread if you pathetic fuckers keep it up.

Dr Dan has my back.

Not in the romantic way. He's not brokeback.

Ok I guess I'll keep it unlocked. Carry on.
Old 03-01-2006, 02:40 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilishone
How big is your bath? I'm 6'3 and well, i don't even fit in my own normal bath ;])
Normal size,

Makes for 2 people being REAL close
Old 03-01-2006, 02:43 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilishone
you guys bathe? oh, wait, your a scot, mistook you for irish for moment. so are the irish just like redneck scots or something, hows that work? im genuinely ignorant about it. i like flogging molly and sean connory though, if that doesnt sound to touristy....
Old 03-01-2006, 02:50 PM   #25 (permalink)

The Irish are like retarded Scots but they also like to drink. Scots wear dresses called kilts, which is Scottish for "transvestite apparel".
Old 03-01-2006, 03:11 PM   #26 (permalink)

OK you wanna say that to me while I'm wearing a kilt?

6'3 x 2' across the shoulder, with my Skein Dbhu (the dagger) and Dirk (the short sword) both allowed as they are ceremonial.

Also the "skirt" is the dress kilt that was resurrected after the English banned tartan in the 17th century. The true kilt which almost no one wears is what you see in Braveheart. That's a massive bale of cloth that's used for more than just a "dress", it's used as a bed roll too. Just wrap it round you like a blanket.

As to Irish, the Scots and Irish are related mostly due to lots of Irish coming over to Scotland and vice versa, the Potato famine era and the highland clearances era for example, also the spread of christianity from Ireland to Scotland.

Sean is a decent ambassador for Scotland in some ways, he was a milk man from Leith who became a body builder and got famous. Other famous Scots actors include Ewan McGregor and Dougray Scott.

Irish, Pierce Brosnan, Colin Farrel and some others ;])

Most of the Irish went to the USA, most of the Scots went to Canada, New Zealand and everywhere else that was part of the British Empire.
Old 03-01-2006, 03:15 PM   #27 (permalink)

Boy, guys that were skirts are testy.

P.S. if you have a knife/sword I am kidding or I am highmike. Take your pick.
Old 03-01-2006, 03:28 PM   #28 (permalink)

I have lots of knives ;]) My mum has the kilty stuff at her house though. Oh and the difference between a dress kilt and a skirt is the fact that it's made of about 7 yards of woolen cloth pleated to fuck and weighs about 20lbs ;]P

Now that's a MAN'S skirt ;])

OK maybe not 20, but at least 10
Old 03-01-2006, 06:21 PM   #29 (permalink)

i'm visiting scotland this summer. where can i be an uber tourist and get my family tartan?
Old 03-01-2006, 06:38 PM   #30 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

tartans are freaking pricey...I looked into it for the same reason Dude, and wow. My mom did a ton of family history stuff and found what family I'm from and all that...Gordon Clan. Kilts are fucking manly. But scots can back that shit up. Call a Scot a sissy for wearing a skirt and that might be the last time you breathe.

And yeah...my sappy story was for a girl friend of mine not even a girlfriend...I got no action from it...and would do it again. I like to spoil my girl friends...mind you, this will sound bad, but I do not have a single unattractive girl friend...all of them are good looking gals. Some I've wanted to hook up with, others I havn't as much (and unfortunatly they all have boyfriends). Girls like and need some pampering...I have no problem providing that. And I don't even want to know what I've spent over the past 10 years on them...I'd probably just break down and weep...it is easily in the thousands.

Twitter/pfpulse