Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 07-05-2018, 08:52 AM   #681 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Trump Blimp

Our fantastic Muslim Mayor of London has given the ok for a giant blimp Trump baby to fly over our Parliament for two hours and just in case you don’t know a trump is a fart over here so I’m expecting some quality trolling over the weekend of 13 & 14 July.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 02:09 PM   #682 (permalink)

MoviePass hemorrhaging money

No surprise that @Keith was right in thinking there is no way that it's at all possible to continue to allow it's subscribers to pay only $10/month to see a movie a day.

MoviePass is running out of money and needs to raise $1.2 billion
Old 07-09-2018, 08:25 AM   #683 (permalink)

Comedians defend Chris Hardwick (Bert Kreischer with Nikki Glaser / Jim and Sam / Adam Carolla)

And, beginning at 18:45, Ari Shaffir spends 25 minutes spewing defenses of Hardwick AND Louis AND Aziz. He defines that thing Keith mentioned about people who skim articles and only pick up on what they consider to be excusable while filtering out coercion and physical intimidation.

Edited 7/10 to add Bert Kreischer again: "I've had sex with my wife when she doesn't wanna have sex with me." Possibly a joke but he moves on really quickly. Link should go to 53:23.

Last edited by SpareBen; 07-10-2018 at 10:06 AM.
Old 07-10-2018, 10:03 AM   #684 (permalink)

Trump, on Elton John's organ - I just want to hear the following in Keith's voice:

“I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.”
Old 07-11-2018, 09:29 AM   #685 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Even The Aliens Hate Him

https://www.bucksherald.co.uk/news/r...farm-1-8562297

Even the fucking aliens don’t want him here.

The one thing that boils my piss more than Mr Trump is the way our Primeminister is going to toady up to him over the weekend.
Old 07-12-2018, 08:34 AM   #686 (permalink)

Wondering if the Papa Johns thing deserves a conversation. The guy didn't directly call blacks the N-word, was referring to someone else having done it. Sure, insensitive, but should it result in him stepping down as CEO?
Old 07-12-2018, 02:42 PM   #687 (permalink)

Dumb State perspective on the Build-a-Bear scandal (and I'm laughing at Keith's Starburst tending joke again).
[SIZE="3"]
Build-a-Bear shuts down single-day 'Pay Your Age' sale: It was so successful, it failed

Build-a-Bear's one day sale was so successful it was shut down — in some places, just hours after it began.

@buildabear:
Per local authorities, we cannot accept additional Guests at our locations due to crowd safety concerns. We have closed lines in our stores. We understand some Guests are disappointed and we will reach out directly as soon as possible. http://bit.ly/2Jgo6kP

Before the stores even opened in the U.S., the long lines caused the company to put a notice out on social media that it would limit the number of people who could take advantage of the deal due to safety concerns.

When the deal was announced on Monday, parents were overjoyed at the Pay Your Age deal on Thursday, July 12. Walk in and pick out a plush toy for the cost of your child's age.

Except that eager children were turned away.

Livid parents took to social media in the U.S. and the U.K. to rage.

Edit: I can't delete this? That's embarrassing. On an unrelated note, I started another thread for stuff I find interesting but might not qualify as "interesting news."

Last edited by SpareBen; 07-18-2018 at 08:12 AM.
Old 07-20-2018, 07:34 PM   #688 (permalink)

https://deadline.com/2018/07/james-g...ts-1202430392/

In case you discuss it (view full size):

Old 07-24-2018, 01:50 PM   #689 (permalink)

this one hits closer to home? Dan Harmon's pedo humor.
Old 08-10-2018, 08:29 PM   #690 (permalink)

Alex Jones

Alex Jones Rants as an Indie Folk Song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg

Joe Rogan and Alex Jones Forgotten Music Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj1Yu5R7jm8

Jones arrested at Texas state capital protesting bush. Jones is strongly anti-war.