Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 01-13-2009, 10:44 AM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayroob View Post
Cause the queen mum is damn cute.

No really you and jesse joyce should go burn those motherfuckers down. Really if thats going down we need to destroy england, germany, france and spain. And the netherlands. And then ourselves. Virtually every major western country has interfered in countries where it had no right to be and made things much much worse.
the english started the course of events we are in right now...but for some reason they still get a pass...America has intervened plenty but we get ripped apart by the whole world...why do we not get a pass? I know we dont deserve one...just saying...

Jesse if you are down, lets go take care of these people
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 11:09 AM   #32 (permalink)

We get ripped a new one because it's all about what's happening now; since the English quit the imperialist business recently, they're not getting any shit for it. We, on the other hand, are going full-steam ahead with it, so we get our balls busted.
Old 01-16-2009, 01:16 PM   #33 (permalink)

This is nice. I wonder if this is going to be fined or just let slide...

New Zealand pubs ban Israelis over Gaza operation - Israel News, Ynetnews
Old 01-16-2009, 02:00 PM   #34 (permalink)

unbelievale!
Old 01-17-2009, 06:51 PM   #35 (permalink)

Israeli has declared a cease fire, just in time to be out by the 20th. What a coincidence. I am declaring myself a psychic.
AP Report
Old 01-19-2009, 10:29 AM   #36 (permalink)

Bullets in the brain, shrapnel in the spine: the terrible injuries suffered by children of Gaza - Telegraph

Nothing quite so effective to the defense of your country as shooting your enemies kids in the head.
Old 01-20-2009, 05:29 AM   #37 (permalink)

Little Green Footballs - Video: Al Arabiya Studio Used As Rocket Launching Site
Old 01-20-2009, 07:13 AM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Israeli has declared a cease fire, just in time to be out by the 20th. What a coincidence. I am declaring myself a psychic.
AP Report
Yeah, I believed the vehement protesting that Obama had nothing to do with it, but after seeing that shit a couple days ago it's clear everyone who ever said that is full of lies.
Old 01-20-2009, 09:53 AM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cretaceous Bob View Post
Yeah, I believed the vehement protesting that Obama had nothing to do with it, but after seeing that shit a couple days ago it's clear everyone who ever said that is full of lies.
Friday night when they declared the ceasefire and Sunday when they announced their intent to be out by noon on the 20th were both very vindicating for me to people that were pointing to my tinfoil hat when I said this was greenlit by the bush administration.
Old 01-20-2009, 03:51 PM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
Friday night when they declared the ceasefire and Sunday when they announced their intent to be out by noon on the 20th were both very vindicating for me to people that were pointing to my tinfoil hat when I said this was greenlit by the bush administration.
It's a good will gesture to the administration. The unilateral ceasefire will hold as long as weapons smuggling and rocket fire halts. It's not going to last forever. This wasn't greenlit by Bush, and when this starts up again when Obama's the president nothing will differ.

Israel achieved enough that it behooved them more to make a political gesture than it did to keep fighting. When your casualty rate is 100 to 1 you've created deterrence, which was to conflict's goal. Of course they hoped to end this before Obama came in. It helps them curry favor with a new administration by saying, "We're willing to play ball."

The equation has changed, and now it is likely that any rocket fire will have both a military retaliation and an economic one. That was the goal.

This'll happen again unless the rebuilding effort is used to get Fatah back in power in the Strip. Sans that we'll see a sequel to this in 6 months - 2 years, depending on Israeli elections and Hamas' craziness.