Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 01-02-2006, 09:20 PM   #11 (permalink)

Im pretty sure that the L comes b4 the K in Martin Luther King. What happened mkl ?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 11:00 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkl

There are black goths. I know/knew several.
A quick google returns:
http://www.morbidoutlook.com/lifesty...thocolour.html
http://www.gothsofcolour.org/

You white honkey cracker.
I stand corrected. However, those gals (and all I saw was gals) were high yellow. You don't see someone who's Wesley Snipes or darker. Also, after looking at the goth links, I had forgotten that goths are just as fruity as Renessance Fair people. And, in modern times, might have more fat chicks than the R-fair people.

But, hey, don't listen to some white cracker named Johnny.
Old 01-03-2006, 08:36 AM   #13 (permalink)

wasn't wesley snipes in blade? that was goth'ish. even though i know it doesn't count because it's a movie and he has to be that way.
Old 01-03-2006, 12:41 PM   #14 (permalink)

Blade was all teeth and superhero, but not goth. Goth = pouty wearing burgundy velvet or black. Eyemakup too.
Old 01-04-2006, 06:47 PM   #15 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

ok...this really chaps my asshole. Why is it when there is a comic on tv...and they feel they have to cut away from the comic after a joke to show people laugh...i can hear if they laugh...i don't need to see them. The best one is when the comic makes a racial joke and they go find the race in the audience and show us that they find it funny. Is that so we feel better about it? Like hey the black guy is laughing at the joke, i'm allowed to laugh too. I love it when there is a bunch of like asian jokes, but there are only like 2 asians in the crowd and they keep showing the same person...that shit drives me crazy...

And another thing...syncronized clapping...WTF!!! so damn annoying to hear a bunch of people all clapping along like a bunch of morons to a stupid song. ARGH!!!!!!

ok..i'm done...

Twitter/pfpulse

Old 01-04-2006, 09:18 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubaSteve24
they feel they have to cut away from the comic after a joke to show people laugh...
i know...like i go to see a stand up in real life and look around at everyone once he tells the punchline.

Quote:
The best one is when the comic makes a racial joke and they go find the race in the audience and show us that they find it funny.
i have to admit. this i do out of the corner of my eye. it's (<--notice the proper use of the apostrophe) a good idea, i've found, to look around before the comedian takes stage. that way you know where your minorities are. it makes it more time efficient when you have to find if they're laughing after a joke.

Quote:
And another thing...syncronized clapping...WTF!!! so damn annoying to hear a bunch of people all clapping along like a bunch of morons to a stupid song. ARGH!!!!!!
yeah, you notice how that just happens randomly though...and you feel like you have to break the cycle so you're not a gaywad clapping in unison. so you kind of stutter-step it. but you just look like a retard doing like 2 or 3 quick claps to get out of sync.
Old 01-05-2006, 01:44 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Postagulous
I stand corrected. However, those gals (and all I saw was gals) were high yellow. You don't see someone who's Wesley Snipes or darker. Also, after looking at the goth links, I had forgotten that goths are just as fruity as Renessance Fair people. And, in modern times, might have more fat chicks than the R-fair people.
As a recovered Goth...

No, there really aren't black goths. I knew one girl who use to come around to the clubs, but on her non-club days, she really wasn't all that goth. There are quite a few asians though.

As far as fat goth chicks... when it comes to "netgoths" yah there are a ton, but i think that is true of most online community/groups. If you compare chicks at goth clubs vs chicks at RenFaire, RenFaire wins out.

However there are a lot more hot topic type of kids in the goth/punk scenes now, then when i was into it. We actually had to scour the thrift shops and make our own clothes, instead of being able to go into a store and buy shit off the racks. Gave us more character, for all it's worth.
Old 01-05-2006, 06:13 PM   #18 (permalink)

You two are SO CUTE....In a brokeback mountain kinda way...

Quote:
Originally Posted by the big lebowski
i know...like i go to see a stand up in real life and look around at everyone once he tells the punchline.

i have to admit. this i do out of the corner of my eye. it's (<--notice the proper use of the apostrophe) a good idea, i've found, to look around before the comedian takes stage. that way you know where your minorities are. it makes it more time efficient when you have to find if they're laughing after a joke.

yeah, you notice how that just happens randomly though...and you feel like you have to break the cycle so you're not a gaywad clapping in unison. so you kind of stutter-step it. but you just look like a retard doing like 2 or 3 quick claps to get out of sync.
Old 01-05-2006, 10:47 PM   #19 (permalink)

Why is it that a hamburger, made from a cow that eats thousands of pounds of feed, uses all kinds of other resources to produce, costs 99 cents...buns onions, tomatoes, lettuce and condiments. And a salad with a few ounces of the same stuff with a tiny cup of dressing costs 3 bucks...why is that?

Why is it that a 44 ounce bladder buster of soda costs $1.09 and 20 ounces of water costs 1.49?

I guess those are questions more than observations...but still.
Old 01-06-2006, 05:05 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noahfingway
Why is it that a hamburger, made from a cow that eats thousands of pounds of feed, uses all kinds of other resources to produce, costs 99 cents...buns onions, tomatoes, lettuce and condiments. And a salad with a few ounces of the same stuff with a tiny cup of dressing costs 3 bucks...why is that?

Why is it that a 44 ounce bladder buster of soda costs $1.09 and 20 ounces of water costs 1.49?

I guess those are questions more than observations...but still.
There are too many angles I could take this one... It aches my brain