Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 06-09-2006, 06:19 PM   #51 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noahfingway
I was cleaning my windows while getting gas today and out of the corner of my eye I saw this girl punching the crap out of her boyfriend (I'm guessing) while he just put up his arms in front of his face. I have no Idea what the situation was all about but couldn't help thinking about under what conditions I would allow anyone to tee off on me.

I am a pretty big guy and generally don't need to resort to physical violence to solve my problems. (I am willing to in certain situations) I can't imagine hitting a woman. My wife and I have a standing agreement that it is off limits for both of us. But.....if someone was teeing off on me like that I don't know if I could resist.
hit like a man...get hit like a man.

really, though, i agree. i don't think that i could ever hit a woman.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 12:08 AM   #52 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the big lebowski View Post
so i was at CVS the other day paying for a coke. the change was one penny. my intention was to let them keep the penny by putting it in the jar but i hadn't committed to actually doing it yet. but i expected to get the change. the bitch at the counter took my money and was just like, "have a good day." didn't even fake like she was going to give me the change. she just kept it assuming i didn't want it. so i just sort of hesitated before i left and we just stood there for a second staring at each other blankly.

in her defense: we both knew i was going to say, "keep it." but come on. you gotta at least try to give it back. am i the only person that sees a problem w/ this form of social norm violation?
When that happens, I take two pennies from the "take a penny, leave a penny tray" and call it good.
Old 10-24-2010, 11:24 AM   #53 (permalink)

The Rangers are in the Series, the Yankees LOST and are not.