Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

View Poll Results: Would you crossdress for sexual gratification behind closed doors
I have/would crossdress (or want my partner to) for sexual gratification behind closed doors 17 45.95%
The standard/nudity is gratifying enough for me 20 54.05%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-17-2010, 09:17 AM   #1 (permalink)

role reversal/cross dressing in the bedroom discussion

My gf and I have been exploring some more "advanced" sex play with dom-sub themes.

We like to take turns with the roles and recently when it was her turn as a dominate she dressed me in woman's clothing.

This turned out to be an extreme turn on for me. Not to a degree where I desire dressing in public or anything non sexual related with CDing. But I gotta say its a strangely humiliating but sexy out of body experience.

There is more to the story but I would only be interested in sharing if other forum members had more to say than homophobic insults (I expect a few, no worries). I don't want to just shout all my sexual exploits with a "hey look at me" spot light. But if people are interested in the subject a discussion would be cool to have and I would be open to share more later.

I'm curious if any other guys or girls have had this sexual desire and or experience. It doesn't seem like such a big deal after the fact, its just clothes and nudity does gets boring after a while.

PS this pole is anonymous

Last edited by madeyeshawn; 06-17-2010 at 09:26 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 09:39 AM   #2 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

I love you and your gf. Good for you and your open minded sex lives. Get your freaky freak on. Life is too short.
Old 06-17-2010, 09:51 AM   #3 (permalink)

Never done it during sex, but did crossdress once at a fetish event we went too. Standard bra and panties, nothing too crazy. Shaving was a bitch though.
Old 06-17-2010, 10:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeyeshawn View Post
PS this pole is anonymous
Interesting typo there.
Old 06-17-2010, 10:12 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianAlt View Post
Interesting typo there.
Is it more interesting because my gf was wearing a strap-on ?

Busted
Old 06-17-2010, 10:16 AM   #6 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeyeshawn View Post
Is it more interesting because my gf was wearing a strap-on ?
Hopefully it was for you.

Quote:
Busted
Yes, you are.
Old 06-17-2010, 10:18 AM   #7 (permalink)

Standard nudity (or dressing like a tramp) is enough for me but I want my partner to be happy and feel comfortable so I'll try almost anything once...twice...just as long as I get what I want too. I knew a guy who regularly got railed by his girl with a strap on. Major turn on for him because he was being a sub and pleasing her.

(Yayy Kinky shit!!)

Last edited by fallingwindows; 06-17-2010 at 10:21 AM.
Old 06-17-2010, 10:21 AM   #8 (permalink)

It was for me of course, ass play is fun. I always felt like every time I saw a woman have an orgasm I was missing something in my own. Like theirs were more powerful and longer lasting. So I started sticking toys up there and bang I discovered the elusive half of my orgasm. Thanks prostate, no more neglecting you.

That to me is not as crazy as cross dressing though, or maybe their both crazy. Whatevs, if it feels good its not wrong.
Old 06-17-2010, 10:24 AM   #9 (permalink)

Not so much for myself. Anything emasculating is a big turn off for me. I like my men manly and powerful.
Old 06-17-2010, 10:25 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallingwindows View Post
Standard nudity (or dressing like a tramp) is enough for me but I want my partner to be happy and feel comfortable so I'll try almost anything once...twice...
(Yayy Kinky shit!!)
That was my gfs stance when i proposed taking turns on the dom-sub roles. The first 3 years of our relationship if we had a kink night she would naturally fall into the sub role almost by default and that was fun for a while. Then I wanted to experience the other side and she has slowly been adapting to the dom role. But it was a little uncomfortable at first, and then practice makes perfect.