Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 07-11-2009, 06:58 PM   #71 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Deborah Ann Woll! HOT!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 07:13 PM   #72 (permalink)

I'm liking the new story line with Jason at God camp. It really is good social commentary. But I also think the whole Sookie and Bill story line is getting boring. And the gap in Anna Paquin's teeth is distracting! Sookie and Bill can be fucking and its all hot but once Anna opens her mouth it becomes ugly. Kind of how I can never believe gossip girl because half of the cast has fucked up teeth. Am I to believe that Chuck Bass's dad couldn't afford braces? I think not.
Old 07-01-2010, 02:48 PM   #73 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Finally back to enjoying this show now that the storyline isn't about Maryann.

Also, just saw Paquinn in a role with brown hair. I wish they'd do that with her on the show, the blonde is meh. This almost makes up for the teeth:

The Stackhouses really need to not bother having rugs in their house though. Seems like someone is bound to die on them every week.

Last edited by bluecrucial; 07-01-2010 at 02:53 PM.
Old 07-01-2010, 03:31 PM   #74 (permalink)

A bit off topic but what did you think of Trick 'r Treat? I thought it was a bit over the top and cheesy but overall fairly good. It had a pretty impressive cast although it's a shame that Anna Paquin wasn't in it more though.
Old 07-01-2010, 04:05 PM   #75 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecrucial View Post
Finally back to enjoying this show now that the storyline isn't about Maryann.

Also, just saw Paquinn in a role with brown hair. I wish they'd do that with her on the show, the blonde is meh. This almost makes up for the teeth:

The Stackhouses really need to not bother having rugs in their house though. Seems like someone is bound to die on them every week.
I liked the Maryann storyline because I liked how that actress played her. The whole show is so silly and campy, and she was a fun part of it.
Old 07-01-2010, 05:29 PM   #76 (permalink)

We love this show in our household.

We were big fans of Six feet under.

One of the reasons we like it so much is I was born and raised in the town (Monroe) that the fictional town they live in (Bon Temps) is right next to. If you pay attention to the first season they talk about "having to drive to Monroe to go to the Hospital" and Shreveport (where the vampire bar 'Fangtasia' is located on the show) is an hour and a half west of Monroe.

Besides that it's pretty well written and there's lots of nice looking naked people fucking in the show. It's like twilight, only this show is for adults instead of pre-teens.

Old 07-01-2010, 08:00 PM   #77 (permalink)

stil not be able to get into this program? i think im with keith when i say vampires maybe too gay
Old 07-02-2010, 01:10 AM   #78 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeychunkuk View Post
stil not be able to get into this program? i think im with keith when i say vampires maybe too gay
the vampires being gay is a big part of why I like the show
Any excuse for Eric to get naked is fine by me ...
Old 07-02-2010, 08:38 AM   #79 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeychunkuk View Post
This season is about werewolves... which Keith approves of.
Old 07-02-2010, 08:39 AM   #80 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by naberdy View Post
A bit off topic but what did you think of Trick 'r Treat? I thought it was a bit over the top and cheesy but overall fairly good. It had a pretty impressive cast although it's a shame that Anna Paquin wasn't in it more though.
I put a quick blurb over in the movie's we've watched thread. I actually liked it a lot, but I think it woulda been better had I seen it with a group.

http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forum...tml#post656799