Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree41Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2010, 02:15 AM   #3501 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
sagzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: beantown, MA
Posts: 284
Resistance: Fall of man. Has taken me a long while to get around to playing this but I did not have a ps3 handy. Looking forward to buying my own so that I can play Resistance 2.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 03:40 AM   #3502 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Kydizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 430
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagzy View Post
Resistance: Fall of man. Has taken me a long while to get around to playing this but I did not have a ps3 handy. Looking forward to buying my own so that I can play Resistance 2.
dude, resistance: fall of man's single player is aces, and challenging. resisantce 2's single player is okay, but the multiplayer is fucking awesome. play the first one for the campaign, the second for the multiplayer. great series.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 09:53 AM   #3503 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
standardman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 3,690
Totally forgot to mention this but Deus Ex is stupid cheap on steam right now, 1.50 gets you one of the greatest game ever made. Buy it, buy it again for friends, family members and enemies.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 12:18 PM   #3504 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
rhesusattack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by standardman View Post
Totally forgot to mention this but Deus Ex is stupid cheap on steam right now, 1.50 gets you one of the greatest game ever made. Buy it, buy it again for friends, family members and enemies.
I really thought about picking these up since I've never played them, but who am I kidding, I don't even have time to finish the games I've got on Steam already.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 12:42 PM   #3505 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
standardman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 3,690
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhesusattack View Post
I really thought about picking these up since I've never played them, but who am I kidding, I don't even have time to finish the games I've got on Steam already.
You've not played it? Uh, you pretty much have to buy the first Deus Ex now, it's basically a law.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 12:54 PM   #3506 (permalink)
Senior Member
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer
 
Junkenstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Northern Italy (No Guidos Here)
Posts: 6,784
Plus, almost NO ONE waits to finish all the games on Steam before getting an offer.

That's the needle and spoon right there...

Feed the demon. Feed him!!!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 01:27 PM   #3507 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
rhesusattack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by standardman View Post
You've not played it? Uh, you pretty much have to buy the first Deus Ex now, it's basically a law.
After writing that last post, I proceeded to purchase both of them. I got to thinking that maybe I should check out these allegedly fantastic games after all.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 01:29 PM   #3508 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
standardman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 3,690
Good man.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 02:19 PM   #3509 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
rhesusattack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 305
Well, I have to say I like the original Deus Ex right off the bat since it runs smoothly on my non-gaming laptop. I just wish I didn't suck so bad at being stealthy. I keep getting caught in the training exercise. That game seems awesome in a way I can get behind, though.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 02:25 PM   #3510 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
standardman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 3,690
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhesusattack View Post
Well, I have to say I like the original Deus Ex right off the bat since it runs smoothly on my non-gaming laptop. I just wish I didn't suck so bad at being stealthy. I keep getting caught in the training exercise. That game seems awesome in a way I can get behind, though.
don't worry; once you get into it, you can pretty much play however it you want.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger