Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree41Likes

Old 08-08-2010, 11:09 AM   #4111 (permalink)

I dont have a PS3

Here is a breakdown of my COOP/Multiplayer games:

360: Red Dead Redemption, GTA4+DLC, Crackdown, Borderlands+DLC, Red Faction Guerrilla, Viva Pinata TiP, Too Human (never played it yet), Marvel Ultimate Alliance2 and NHL10.

XBLA Games: BF1943, Bionic Comando Rearmed, Castle Crashers, N+, Splosionman, Peggle, Assault Heroes, Worms 1&2, Uno, and Im thinking about buying either Toy Soldiers and/or Risk today.

PC: Alien Swarm, Full Spectrum Warrior 1&2, L4D2, Multiwinia, Civ+DLC, Titan Quest, Team Fortress 2, SplinterCell Chaos Theory, Warhammer DOW 1&2 + DLC.

I heart coop gaming, so dont be shy. Im up for it all!

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 12:32 PM   #4112 (permalink)

Can anyone remember the girl who posted really dumb shit after the 1upocalypse? I've got a feeling it was Chobot (because she's annoying), but I can't remember. I also can't find it anywhere as it's difficult to google "bitchy reaction to 1up".

Also, I have Borderlands without the DLC on 360, and Alien Swarm, TF2 and DoW2 on PC? I lost Red Dead.
Old 08-08-2010, 03:56 PM   #4113 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeyeshawn View Post
Hey gamers, anyone wanna do some coop gaming with me today drop me a line on either steam or xbox live. Its Sunday, the weather is shit and my lady is out all day. GAMEATHON!!!!!
Boo, I wish I'd seen this earlier
Old 08-08-2010, 04:02 PM   #4114 (permalink)

I think im definitely going to buy Risk and Toy Soldiers today. Both demos were very cool!

Risk has a new fun aesthetic similar to that of the Advanced wars on GA/DS. Really cool!
Old 08-10-2010, 12:13 PM   #4115 (permalink)

Toy Soldiers is officially my most favorite Tower Defense game ever. Not only does it serve as a great 3D Tower-D game, it also lets you hop into the action and participate in the fun. Worth all 15$ (decided, not to buy the new Castlvania game, and bought this instead)

Old 08-10-2010, 01:48 PM   #4116 (permalink)

Starcraft 2 is probably going to be eating up all my spare time for the next little while. Stereokill49@gmail.com if you want to add me to your Battle.net friends list.
Old 08-10-2010, 03:23 PM   #4117 (permalink)

POSSIBLE RED DEAD REDEMPTION SPOILER

Just saw Dutch to his death in RDR and rode home to family to "Compass" by Jamie Lidell playing. Right out of a Leone movie, ah-mazing.
Old 08-10-2010, 10:11 PM   #4118 (permalink)

Condemned 2: Bloodshot. Not a game to be playing when you are high and alone in the dark
Old 08-10-2010, 11:08 PM   #4119 (permalink)

While cleaning up a bunch of stuff I cam across my old Game Boy Advance

So after digging up some old games I have running though Double A-s (The thing doesn't even have an AC adapter port )

Metroid:Zero Mission
Sword of Mana
Sonic Adventure

Most of all though, I have being going crazy with Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, the original Final Fantasy tactics is probably my favorite game of all time, and while this is a spiritual sequel (No ties to the original other then the system of play) and is really just a diluted version of the original (game play and story wise) I still love it.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:55 PM   #4120 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorsleep View Post
While cleaning up a bunch of stuff I cam across my old Game Boy Advance

So after digging up some old games I have running though Double A-s (The thing doesn't even have an AC adapter port )

Metroid:Zero Mission
Sword of Mana
Sonic Adventure

Most of all though, I have being going crazy with Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, the original Final Fantasy tactics is probably my favorite game of all time, and while this is a spiritual sequel (No ties to the original other then the system of play) and is really just a diluted version of the original (game play and story wise) I still love it.
Bro, I fucking loved Final Fantasy tactics, I think as a kid I played through it 10 times, such a good game. The DS sequel isn't as good, but it's still fun. If you liked tactics you should defiantly play Fire emblem.