Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree41Likes

Old 11-28-2010, 04:42 PM   #4711 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by standardman View Post
I grabbed Beat Hazard in yesterday's sale, I'm liking the trend of music influenced games. Where the new version of Vib Ribbon?

It's weird how many albums I've bought purely to play in Audiosurf.
Audiosurf is good too. I took advantage of that sale also. The Polynomial is fucking weird and the reviews I've read kind of over-hype it. But I like everything else.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 05:23 PM   #4712 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kydizzle View Post
Audiosurf is good too. I took advantage of that sale also. The Polynomial is fucking weird and the reviews I've read kind of over-hype it. But I like everything else.
Yeah, Polynomial feels like a really fantastic screensaver or a pitch for a game. Still, it was basically free.
Old 11-29-2010, 05:30 AM   #4713 (permalink)

finished off black ops the other day, not bad, but it might have well been "on rails", no way to really deviate from the story. Will probably trade it in next next week. Not sure what to get next though. Not really interested in playing multiplayer.
Old 11-29-2010, 02:14 PM   #4714 (permalink)

Guys, footage of the 360 version Spelunky Indie Game: The Movie - News - Derek Yu Talks*Spelunky! with bonus huggable developer.
Old 11-29-2010, 02:22 PM   #4715 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brizzlewizzle View Post
finished off black ops the other day, not bad, but it might have well been "on rails", no way to really deviate from the story. Will probably trade it in next next week. Not sure what to get next though. Not really interested in playing multiplayer.
My thoughts exactly (except I won't be paying for it).
Old 11-30-2010, 01:59 PM   #4716 (permalink)

Finally finished Fallout New Vegas. Ending was pretty epic and MUCH better than the ending of Fallout 3. While I really want to start a new character and play for another 50 hours as a badass in Caesar's Legion, (I went with Mr.House on this playthrough), I'm gonna start me some Undead Nightmare tonight.
Old 11-30-2010, 02:47 PM   #4717 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by StereoKill View Post
Finally finished Fallout New Vegas. Ending was pretty epic and MUCH better than the ending of Fallout 3. While I really want to start a new character and play for another 50 hours as a badass in Caesar's Legion, (I went with Mr.House on this playthrough), I'm gonna start me some Undead Nightmare tonight.
I'm halfheartedly playing New Vegas these days. I REALLY enjoy it when I'm playing but for some reason I hardly ever convince myself to sit down and start playing. I feel like I haven't even put in that much time and I'm already at the Strip. Can someone tell me how much core gameplay I have left? (Just a rough percentage would be nice)
Old 11-30-2010, 03:26 PM   #4718 (permalink)

Played Black Ops at my friends house last night, I'm super tempted to buy it, the unlocking of weapons and customizing classes looks really fun to me.
Old 11-30-2010, 05:25 PM   #4719 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chmpy View Post
Can someone tell me how much core gameplay I have left? (Just a rough percentage would be nice)
Really hard to say just based on the fact that you're on the strip. I got their at around 10-15 hours. My buddy was going on around 40 before he decided to. A more accurate measurement would be from how long have you played already, what level are you, and where are you in the Mr.House questline? I reached level 30 just before beating the game and it took me a little over 50 hours.
Old 11-30-2010, 06:20 PM   #4720 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StereoKill View Post
Really hard to say just based on the fact that you're on the strip. I got their at around 10-15 hours. My buddy was going on around 40 before he decided to. A more accurate measurement would be from how long have you played already, what level are you, and where are you in the Mr.House questline? I reached level 30 just before beating the game and it took me a little over 50 hours.
Agreed. There is a ton you can do before you even get to the Strip. If you plowed straight through on the main storyline you're missing a lot.