Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 06-16-2008, 01:07 AM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhian View Post
Umm, I broke up with a guy because I thought his eyes were too close together.
Oh and I cheated on him in Ireland.

We are SOO related.
Mom!?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 01:09 AM   #22 (permalink)

I had my first boyfriend and after 3 months of dating he started getting very clingy and kinda pathetic. And I just stopped talking to him. I ignored his calls, I avoided him in the hallways at school, and just broke myself away from him. Worse, I had his class ring, which he gave to me on our third date (the start of the creep out) and he sent a mutual friend of ours to get it from me.

I still feel like a shit for it, and haven't seen him since.

Oh, and I've stolen tons of money from my parents over a long span of time. A $10 or a $20 here and there from their wallets every once and a while quickly adds up.
Old 06-16-2008, 02:22 AM   #23 (permalink)

Location: Gran, you might have noticed that my boyfriend glitters. It's just something that he does in the sun
Choked a chicken.
Old 06-16-2008, 02:47 AM   #24 (permalink)

I let my ten year old brother drive my moms car then I lied about what happened after he crashed it. I also hooked up with my best friend's gf. A douche move but that was high school.
Old 06-16-2008, 06:18 AM   #25 (permalink)

I once killed ten hobos in a series of murders. Then cooked them up and fed them to other hobos at soup kitchens. Oh and I clogged up my friends toilet once and blamed it on his roommate.
Old 06-16-2008, 06:20 AM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings View Post
Me 2. I called it college. It's normal to take 5.5yrs for a BS, right?
I'm 22 years old and I've been working on my BS since I graduated high school and I'm barely a sophomore. At this rate I'll be a senior in 2012.
Old 06-16-2008, 07:49 AM   #27 (permalink)

listened to an episode of Whispered Pearls.... I still haven't gotten over that one....
Old 06-16-2008, 08:01 AM   #28 (permalink)

When I was 16 or 17, I was fighting with my brother over something stupid that he was doing that was annoying me. I chased him upstairs where he tried to barricade himself in his room. I kicked the door in and punched him full in the throat.

He turned blue and fell over, and I thought I'd killed him. In my defence, I was intending to get him in the face, but he tried to dodge it. In a way, it was his fault.
Old 06-16-2008, 10:01 AM   #29 (permalink)

I think the worst thing I've ever done is that I went tagging/wheat pasting with my friends and we didn't have anything to carry our gear in, so unthinkingly I grabbed a bag that my boyfriends mom had made and given me for Christmas out of my car and threw our paint, glue and paper in it. We went down a street I suggested, someone saw us, and called the cops. I had to chuck the bag in the bushes and my friend johnny ended up getting arrested anyway. So I show up at home at 2am on a Wednesday morning, johnny still has his cell phone so he's calling me frantic from holding and I can't help him, and on top of that I have to tell my boyfriend that his moms bag, that she made for me is evidence and we'll never see it again. That was about four years ago and not only do I still feel bad, he's still sore about it.
Old 06-16-2008, 11:38 AM   #30 (permalink)

Far and away worst thing I ever did. A teacher who I liked a great deal and respect immensely taught the class right after lunch, I had just spent lunch with my freinds cracking assinine dead baby jokes. This teacher had lost a baby to sids three years prior and I was well aware. On walking into the class the teacher said something to me and I responded, without any thought of who I was talking too, with the punchline to a dead baby joke. He was quiet and we moved on immediately, but I have never been so ashamed.