Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2008, 09:10 PM   #61 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
coreyalan1990's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 4
Had sex at a church camp and a month later a chapel... Yeah, I am stuck in a church family with a pastor dad... All going to change when I leave for college this Fall!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 09:17 PM   #62 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Bebe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 4,513
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Bocavista View Post
1. Broke into and robber a former workplace. Because they had drugs and I wanted them (I was a 17).
2. Stole $300 from my grandmother. Because money can get you drugs (still 17).
3. Finally found a girl who loved me despite all my failings and ripped her heart out. Because I'm an asshole.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you and welcome to the forums
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 09:21 PM   #63 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Bebe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 4,513
Okay this one might seem a bit weird...

When I was 12, my brother (2 years older) convinced my BFF at the time to strip naked and then I got the bright idea to tie her to a tree in the backyard and blindfold her. Then we weren't really sure what to do next and my father came home, so I untied her again and she got dressed.

This is the same friend whose house I burned down BTW.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 09:22 PM   #64 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
standardman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 3,690
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
Okay this one might seem a bit weird...

When I was 12, my brother (2 years older) convinced my BFF at the time to strip naked and then I got the bright idea to tie her to a tree in the backyard and blindfold her. Then we weren't really sure what to do next and my father came home, so I untied her again and she got dressed.

This is the same friend whose house I burned down BTW.
Interesting friendship you two had there.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 09:23 PM   #65 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
coreyalan1990's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
Okay this one might seem a bit weird...

When I was 12, my brother (2 years older) convinced my BFF at the time to strip naked and then I got the bright idea to tie her to a tree in the backyard and blindfold her. Then we weren't really sure what to do next and my father came home, so I untied her again and she got dressed.

This is the same friend whose house I burned down BTW.
Ha, that's funny
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 09:49 PM   #66 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Horus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The Great Land of Oz
Posts: 14
When I was 14 another kid living in my street tried to touch(in a bad way) my little sister. I saw it and stopped the little fucker. I walked away with a couple of broken knuckles and he went home with a broken nose and missing some teeth. When his parents found out they were all for calling the police but then learned what caused it. They shut the hell up and left town 2 months later.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 09:51 PM   #67 (permalink)
Member
 
anil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horus View Post
When I was 14 another kid living in my street tried to touch(in a bad way) my little sister. I saw it and stopped the little fucker. I walked away with a couple of broken knuckles and he went home with a broken nose and missing some teeth. When his parents found out they were all for calling the police but then learned what caused it. They shut the hell up and left town 2 months later.
That's probably the BEST thing you've ever done haha, good work.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 09:53 PM   #68 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
coreyalan1990's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 4
Does running from cops count as a "worst thing ever?"
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 09:53 PM   #69 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Horus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The Great Land of Oz
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by anil View Post
That's probably the BEST thing you've ever done haha, good work.
Cheers and true. Thought it fit with the thread anyway.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 10:02 PM   #70 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Rhian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 4,102
Quote:
Originally Posted by anil View Post
That's probably the BEST thing you've ever done haha, good work.
I was just going to post that.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger