Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Last Week on KATG

Last Week on KATG Bianca, Rod, and Karen wrap-up the week

Like Tree17Likes

Old 07-27-2021, 08:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

156: Shows 3428 - 3430

Hey ya'll, I’m Rod.

Rod is here with his spiritual advisors to give you the latest dirt on everything KATG last week. Not that it matters who is your favorite host or anything because we're all someone's favorite, aren't we? We have all new segments, so pay attention to the list below.

1. Hypothetical Question of the Week: Would you smash your variant?
2. Tweet that made me think about Chemda
3. Show reviews
4. Shout Out to Xerxes feat. Xerxes
5. Chemda Diary of the Day
6. Keith's Poll Logic vs. Rod's Movie Rating Logic
7. Rod Cleans Up Behind Karen Forgetting To Review An Episode Last Week
8. The Handy J Exit Strategy Review

See ya'll soon!

Guest:
Rod Morrow

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 11:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I, at least love you Rod. ( uncreepy, you know)
rodimusprime likes this.
Old 07-28-2021, 12:05 AM   #3 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Absolutely no to sex with my variant. Its like having sex with both my parents.
rodimusprime likes this.
Old 07-28-2021, 12:28 AM   #4 (permalink)

Lil Nas X is very cool in my opinion.
And pretty smart. Also great Twitter.
rodimusprime likes this.
Old 07-28-2021, 08:34 AM   #5 (permalink)

I don’t believe in psychics, crystals, horoscopes and other shit like that.
And that’s why:

1. did any of them see the Corona virus? No. Look at the horoscopes for 2020. Normal. Nothing special. And it was a very big and significant thing to miss with all the suffering.

2. I think it’s just that people try to gain some kind of control over their lives. I get it. But it’s not working.

3. the Tower Card: it’s one card out of a 78 card deck. Getting this card on 09/10 is pretty likely.
For someone to get it. I would say, it’s 1/78. Pretty sure there are more people than 78 using tarot cards on any day.

Still I found it was a good show with the witch.
rodimusprime likes this.

Last edited by Apia resurrected; 07-28-2021 at 08:38 AM.
Old 07-28-2021, 06:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Thank you Apia for always showing me love! I hope everything is okay with the flooding.
Apia resurrected likes this.
Old 07-29-2021, 12:15 AM   #7 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I think it is highly probable that Robert has either schizophrenia or delusional disorder and is one of the few who can go without traditional treatments. He does seem to try to be ethical by saying he isn’t a medical doctor. He’s able to take jokes and not take himself too seriously. And he seems to be a functioning member of society who provides a type
of entertainment service. I don’t blame him either for not wanting to tell doctors. As long as he isn’t hurting himself or others-he should be able to continue as is. I’ve known some people with significant ADHD who use exercise as a form of treatment versus medicine.

Also in regards to fighting with siblings-I hated when my parents made me in charge but also put the caveat that I had to make them do chores or homework. My brother would spend most of the time antagonizing myself and my siblings and trying to make a bigger mess. We would fight with pool cues, pillows, game controller cords around the neck…I once threw him into a couch and he didn’t move for several seconds and I thought I killed him. Didn’t stop me from body slamming him when he called me a bitch. I was 12 at the time. Good at fronting that I could keep things under control but I was a damn kid. We were lucky we never injured each other severely enough to go to the hospital.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keith, The Girl and rodimusprime like this.
Old 08-04-2021, 06:55 PM   #8 (permalink)

The Dark Tower

Rod,

The Dark Tower movie was an abortion. To put g
Hottie McHotster Elba as the lead and then do him dirty by watering down the movie to basically nothing was a dumpster fire of a decision.

The Dark Tower series was easily one of my favorite series (minus how King *spoilers* put himself in it. Ugh.) and the movie was such an epic disappointment.

"WHO EDITED THAT SHIT" is right!
Keith likes this.
Old 08-04-2021, 07:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaZonk View Post
Rod,

The Dark Tower movie was an abortion. To put g
Hottie McHotster Elba as the lead and then do him dirty by watering down the movie to basically nothing was a dumpster fire of a decision.

The Dark Tower series was easily one of my favorite series (minus how King *spoilers* put himself in it. Ugh.) and the movie was such an epic disappointment.

"WHO EDITED THAT SHIT" is right!
I stopped the Dark Tower series when King wrote himself in. That was too meta for me. But even with that... the movie had enough material to be way better than it was. It was 90 minutes of boring.
Keith likes this.
Old 08-04-2021, 07:07 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodimusprime View Post
I stopped the Dark Tower series when King wrote himself in. That was too meta for me. But even with that... the movie had enough material to be way better than it was. It was 90 minutes of boring.
Him writing himself in was fucking annoying. Then he gave it a non-ending ending after years of not finishing it (looking at fucker George R.R. Martin for Game of Thrones), and then got pissy when fans were like, " no no no no no, we need answers."
Keith likes this.