Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Do you enjoy hearing listener letters on KATG?
Yes! 25 83.33%
Nah, enough already 5 16.67%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree33Likes

Old 04-08-2022, 06:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

3525: Defining Love w/ Megan Koester

Megan Koester joins KATG to discuss … everything! Will Smith is banned from the Oscars for 10 years. Asexuality is explained. The trio discusses physical and emotional violence, infertility and sterilization, and marrying for spite. Oh, and mushrooms can talk to each other. Bon Appétit.

Guest:
Megan Koester

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
The Girl, DeathInGrasp and Paige_H like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2022, 10:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

The only other person in recent memory to make Keith laugh that hard was Bianca. Megan must be something special, really enjoyed her on the show 😁
Old 04-08-2022, 11:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

The definition of asexuality might me something fluid.
I thought I got it, but than I listened to an “am I the asshole” episode and a person there said they were asexual. This person also said they loved sex with their partner and had a substantial sex drive but when they walked down the street they didn’t look at a person and think I would like to have sex with this person.

I thought great I also don’t and I wouldn’t describe myself as asexual at all.
Old 04-08-2022, 11:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Here is how it works with me and I don’t think this is uncommon?

In my daily life I do my normal stuff and mostly I don’t think about having sex with people I meet ever.

I only ever thought about it when there was some kind of connection, a flirty interaction, some looking at each other a bit longer and maybe having fun together. It’s very practical this way. I don’t need to be in love to have sex with someone but I need some kind of connection.

This person on the AMTA podcast described the same but saw themselves as asexual and this left me confused, because I don’t think I’m asexual at all.

If I wasn’t in a relationship with sex I would look for it and I think I would do so 1-2 months after not having sex.
Old 04-09-2022, 01:44 AM   #5 (permalink)

Her "infertility"
Story doesn't add up.
One doctor said you are unlikely to get pregnant doesn't mean that you have infertility.
And her mother? She did give birth to 2 kids. And you have always genes from 2 sides even with something like this the dads genes can influence it.
Old 04-09-2022, 11:25 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia resurrected View Post
Here is how it works with me and I don’t think this is uncommon?

In my daily life I do my normal stuff and mostly I don’t think about having sex with people I meet ever.

I only ever thought about it when there was some kind of connection, a flirty interaction, some looking at each other a bit longer and maybe having fun together. It’s very practical this way. I don’t need to be in love to have sex with someone but I need some kind of connection.

This person on the AMTA podcast described the same but saw themselves as asexual and this left me confused, because I don’t think I’m asexual at all.

If I wasn’t in a relationship with sex I would look for it and I think I would do so 1-2 months after not having sex.
What you are describing is pretty much a normal post puberty female sex drive. Women will take it if available from a reliable partner or will desire it during ovulation with a building desire each ovulation period. Men's tends to trend from wanting sex just after refractory period to 4 days as they age.
Old 04-09-2022, 01:01 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordcharonmir View Post
what are you like in bed?
Old 04-09-2022, 03:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svage View Post
The only other person in recent memory to make Keith laugh that hard was Bianca. Megan must be something special, really enjoyed her on the show 😁
Right?!?

You'll thank yourself if you check out a couple of eps of Grifthorse. Not only for more MBK action, but also because Megan's co-host/student Howard is magical, and that's even before you factor in that you may just pick up a few tips on how to make some extra $$$!
The Girl, Svage and theycallmepyro like this.
Old 04-09-2022, 06:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post
Right?!?

You'll thank yourself if you check out a couple of eps of Grifthorse. Not only for more MBK action, but also because Megan's co-host/student Howard is magical, and that's even before you factor in that you may just pick up a few tips on how to make some extra $$$!
I'll check it out!
The Girl and Bucho like this.
Old 04-10-2022, 12:15 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
what are you like in bed?