Last Week on KATG Bianca, Rod, and Karen wrap-up the week

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Keith
  • 1 Post By Apia resurrected
  • 1 Post By Apia resurrected
  • 1 Post By Keith
  • 1 Post By Keith
  • 1 Post By Keith

Old 11-28-2022, 06:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

216: Shows 3605 - 3606

This week we talk about the right time to call 911, Vegan Thanksgiving, and ringing the bell at the deli. And you know we covered the Dancing with the Stars controversy! Also, don’t forget to keep a ho-bag so you will always be ready.

Guests:
Karen Morrow

Rod Morrow

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

The Girl likes this.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 07:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I always understood the Dancing with the Stars bet the way Keith did. As Keith mentioned, it seemed like there was more than just the initial $10 on the line.

However in episode 3591 (at the 48 minute mark) Sam Evans tries to get in on the action and they do say he can have two picks for $10, before kicking him out of the bet because the Keith doesn’t want to split his winnings.

I think Rod’s right, we need Bianca to settle this one!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 08:15 AM   #3 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Thank you Rod I feel seen, I've always meant it to be pronounced as Savage. Only reason I went by Svage is because it was a character name of mine on an online game at the time (2010) and the name "Savage" was taken so i went by "Svage" instead.

The only reason the clip cut off there was because YouTube only allows 60 second clips.
Old 11-29-2022, 11:15 AM   #4 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Perfekt.
While I was supporting the kickstarter, Karen and Rod just talked about me being a cool person. It’s true.
I’m more funny and cool than I have the right to be considering my heritage, job and the country I live in. It must be a mutation.

I would like to sponsor the marathon.
And here is what I want you to say.
“ be nice to each other or whatever. Here. I saved you an ayahuasca trip. Big Pharma forever. ( - the bad shit)”
The Girl likes this.
Old 11-29-2022, 11:33 AM   #5 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

A funny thing that just happen to me. Has nothing to do with anything, but it’s too good to not tell.

I was very stressed today and annoyed by many. While with the dog in the forest I decided to to some therapeutic screaming to let my anger out.
3 minutes later a man in working gear and some big weapon like looking tool came across me and asked me “excuse me, have you lady seen anyone screaming here? I’m worried someone might gotten seriously hurt. I was working in this forest hut and got very worried. Maybe someone got attacked by a wild boar. I came out to help or to defend“

I admitted to be the person who screamed.
I said:
“ that was me, for stress reduction. I’m sorry to have worried you good sir. I am very glad that you are such a responsible person and so helpful. Thank you.”

he said: “ I’m glad it was only that. Habe a nice day. I hope you feel better. It’s good to check on each other”

I might live in a pretty nice place.
The Girl likes this.
Old 11-29-2022, 02:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by critter2003 View Post
I always understood the Dancing with the Stars bet the way Keith did. As Keith mentioned, it seemed like there was more than just the initial $10 on the line.

However in episode 3591 (at the 48 minute mark) Sam Evans tries to get in on the action and they do say he can have two picks for $10, before kicking him out of the bet because the Keith doesn’t want to split his winnings.
This is exactly a point to my side thankyouverymuch. Of course Sam can't join in late after all. Chemda was already out one, so he comes in late and SHE has a deficit? So I misspoke at 2 people for $10 and then said, "Actually forget it," because it wasn't fair and too much, not just because he happened to want to take anyone already taken. If it was only one person, then he can have one person. We already have two so it's already plenty. That's the reason he couldn't play.
critter2003 likes this.
Old 11-29-2022, 02:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

"i am sorry to have worried you good sir."

"For all we have is each other my lady."

"Big pharma."

"Oh but for sure no worries here fine maiden."
Apia resurrected likes this.
Old 11-29-2022, 03:08 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
"i am sorry to have worried you good sir."

"For all we have is each other my lady."

"Big pharma."

"Oh but for sure no worries here fine maiden."
Thats my life.
Old 12-03-2022, 05:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Wait what? Rod and Karen said they were done for the year, then they said Bianca was taking over, then it sounded like they were signing off for good. Did I just manufacture them being done co-co -hosting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-03-2022, 07:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Yes
KamenLee likes this.