Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Do you personally use more than one computer screen (on the same computer)?
Yes 9 75.00%
No 3 25.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree15Likes
  • 1 Post By jcro21
  • 1 Post By Keith
  • 3 Post By jcro21
  • 6 Post By littlp
  • 3 Post By bluenova
  • 1 Post By litlokc

Old 04-09-2024, 02:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

3806: Doubt It, Thomas w/ Rod Morrow

Rod Morrow and Keith recap the last week of happenings in and around … Keith and The Guy?! The duo also covers Minimum Rage and a surprise return of Dad’s emails! Sponsored by A24 Films, this episode ends exactly how you would want it to.

Guest:
Rod Morrow

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2024, 12:42 PM   #2 (permalink)

Ok I grew up going to catholic school and never did I hear the words "put your fist in my hole" come out of Jesus's mouth. What version of the bible does your dad have access to, yikes.

Also Ken's email behavior reminds me of type 9 from the enneagram personality system (basically Myers-Briggs/INFJ types for people who don't like acronyms). Ken is doing classic "peacemaker" shit, trying to cut the tension by making jokes, hoping that everyone gets along. I recognize it because I'm also a 9 and do the same thing all the time lol. I see why you're upset but if it gets us more emails from father malley keep it up Ken, keep fueling that fire.

https://www.enneagraminstitute.com/type-9/
Keith likes this.
Old 04-09-2024, 03:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Classic Briggs

I didn't read but I assume being a savior takes things off of him? Or maybe just; who doesn't want to save?

Yeah. The first one you think?
XenoTitty likes this.
Old 04-10-2024, 11:16 AM   #4 (permalink)

For me it's more that I'm conflict averse, so when I see conflict happening I have an instinct to try to smooth it all out, even when the conflict is justified and shouldn't be smoothed out by someone not involved being like "ha we're all being silly aren't we? Anyway..."

I'd like to think it makes me (and Ken) a great hang under normal circumstances, but when true assholes are getting what they deserve it can be hard to just shut up and let the uncomfortable thing be uncomfortable.
Keith, XenoTitty and mxmalloryjane like this.
Old 04-11-2024, 11:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I always love hearing the studio audience reaction. And I made the same noise Rod and Karen did when you revealed your dad had emailed again. And Ken is such an optimistic person still…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-12-2024, 09:02 AM   #6 (permalink)

As silly as Dude wipes is, I do really enjoy the images on their website. One business guy is opening a briefcase full of them, the wipes are randomly in a cooler, and on top of hotdogs. I'm jealous of the ridiculous humor used for advertising to men.

Rod is great for the Dad return reveal. He's hilarious AND he's doesn't play child rapist lawyer.

Man, only a little over 2 months for the return! This comeback made me think of this statement: Older people think it's disrespectful if you don't allow them to disrespect you.
Keith, rodimusprime and XenoTitty like this.
Old 04-12-2024, 07:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

With the blooming of the Sugar Maple leaves, and wanting to stomp around in those leaves. It was only natural Father Malley would write to those who think he is their father. I think Ken, had just had some 7 layer cake... and choose to enter into the emails. Father Malley made it Crystal Clear, how Ken reacted last we heard of, Ken ordering a 7 layer cake, and taking a restroom break. Wait is Ken a vegan, because of his 7 layer cake while in seminary?
rodimusprime likes this.
Old 04-12-2024, 08:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

It was called a Meat Supreme cake. Looking back he sees where he fucked up