Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2008, 10:11 AM   #91 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
jorjo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: New Zealand :)
Posts: 5,345
Ok, so the place was the Marlborough Head >> 24 North Audley St
London, W1K 6WD. Now I'm not saying this is the greatest bar in London or even the best one on the street, but unless someone else comes up with a recommendation it'll do as a place to start, if nothing else. It's just off Oxford Street between Marble Arch and Bond Street stations.

So, let's say: 3 May, 3pm til the last one drops, meet at the Marlborough Head.

Now: Who's gunna turn up?

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 10:20 AM   #92 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Bebe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 4,513
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorjo View Post
Ok, so the place was the Marlborough Head >> 24 North Audley St
London, W1K 6WD. Now I'm not saying this is the greatest bar in London or even the best one on the street, but unless someone else comes up with a recommendation it'll do as a place to start, if nothing else. It's just off Oxford Street between Marble Arch and Bond Street stations.

So, let's say: 3 May, 3pm til the last one drops, meet at the Marlborough Head.

Now: Who's gunna turn up?

Not me

Imma be in San Diego hanging out with Uncast et al.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 01:08 PM   #93 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
TeddyPicker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: London UK (with Big Ben!),
Posts: 1,084
okay, yay! we've planned this thing

although I'm thinking we should start a team procrastination.....


I'll change the first message with the details and send in a message to Keith and see if we can get an announcement out there for sometime this week
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 02:25 PM   #94 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
dkgemini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: London
Posts: 21
I'm there!

My flatmate is now having his birthday in London, so I'll come down for a few KATG warm-up beers before heading off to Hoxton Square. Have no idea who you people are but looking forward to the meet!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 04:30 PM   #95 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Sheffield in noble England
Posts: 30
Aww crap. I am in London overnight from the 2nd to the 3rd for a gig but didn't realise this was happening and now my coach home is booked for 2PM the next day. The temptation to rebook is strong.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 04:38 PM   #96 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
jorjo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: New Zealand :)
Posts: 5,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamWright View Post
Aww crap. I am in London overnight from the 2nd to the 3rd for a gig but didn't realise this was happening and now my coach home is booked for 2PM the next day. The temptation to rebook is strong.
FFS REBOOK!!!!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 04:43 PM   #97 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Sheffield in noble England
Posts: 30
The coach company seems to be run by a bunch of pisskidneys who think that 18.00 is a good time for the last coach, so if I do come it'll be brief and fleeting! If only Sheffield were nearer.

Last edited by WilliamWright; 04-26-2008 at 04:48 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 04:43 PM   #98 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Grapist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 2,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorjo View Post
FFS REBOOK!!!!
Eh, or not. What's the big deal anyway, Bebe isn't going to be there.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 04:50 PM   #99 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
TeddyPicker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: London UK (with Big Ben!),
Posts: 1,084
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamWright View Post
The coach company seems to be run by a bunch of pisskidneys who think that 18.00 is a good time for the last coach, so if I do come it'll be brief and fleeting! If only Sheffield were nearer.

mate
come for a few hours then!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 04:53 PM   #100 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Sheffield in noble England
Posts: 30
Ahhh go on then. You'll have the pleasure of a big beardy metalhead for a couple of hours

EDIT - Londoners who have more idea of travel/time than I do... how far in terms of time on the tube is Victoria coach station from Oxford Street?

Last edited by WilliamWright; 04-26-2008 at 04:57 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger