Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums KATGtv

Old 05-01-2008, 10:35 PM   #21 (permalink)

I don't know how this is possible, but after watching that I Hadar even more. I feel that a man should never strike a woman, but I was down for Chemda to beat that bitch down. After seeing the video I would've been okay if Keith even punched her in her fat fuckin mouth.

I might be an asshole, and sometimes if I might intentionally be an asshole just because. However if I ever get that bad just tell me I'm pulling a Hadar and I'll stop and act like a normal human being. Apparently the mutation we've seen in X-Men are no myth, the first mutant has the power to be so annoying that people kill themselves, congrats Hadar. I'd feel bad talking about someone's wife, but this is Deuce. It's like calling a chick stupid when her husband met her on the short bus in school.

Seriously though, what do we as listeners have to donate or buy just to avoid the once a year Deuce thing? I seriously think I could get other listeners to rally (since they were ready to donate money for Chemda to punch Hadar in the chat). I was thinking I'd say $20 from me personally, but I'll go $40. I coudl easily get $200 to not have Deuce ever again on the show. If Deuce can pay more to be on the show when he's in the US then fine by me. I'd just really like to start an effort to keep him as far away from KATG as possible. Keith, Chemda, Deuce, even listeners let me know. Are you with me?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 06:51 AM   #22 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Assholes View Post
I might be an asshole, and sometimes if I might intentionally be an asshole just because. However if I ever get that bad just tell me I'm pulling a Hadar and I'll stop and act like a normal human being.
Damn... Pulling a Hadar. That is so cruel it's just funny. I guess I should try and watch Borat again, b/c that's how I felt about that movie but yet I enjoyed this Hadarfest of episodes. All three of them just added to the humor and insanity of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Assholes View Post
Seriously though, what do we as listeners have to donate or buy just to avoid the once a year Deuce thing? I seriously think I could get other listeners to rally (since they were ready to donate money for Chemda to punch Hadar in the chat). I was thinking I'd say $20 from me personally, but I'll go $40. I coudl easily get $200 to not have Deuce ever again on the show. If Deuce can pay more to be on the show when he's in the US then fine by me. I'd just really like to start an effort to keep him as far away from KATG as possible. Keith, Chemda, Deuce, even listeners let me know. Are you with me?
If Keith and Girl ever decide to go the telethon route for money this would be an interesting idea.
Old 05-02-2008, 09:44 AM   #23 (permalink)

This show was awesome!!! Yes Hadar is so fucking annoying, but I think taking her out of the show just would not have made it that great. But Only fuck, is can be so annoying!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-03-2008, 12:55 AM   #24 (permalink)

can i just say: props to chemda, i would have flattened that annoying monkey after 10 minutes... that said McNallys hallway dance was awesome, i would like to see more plzkthx
Old 05-04-2008, 01:56 AM   #25 (permalink)

It's Daft Punk and Heatmiser, dammit! I can't wait anymore! I've got no patience for my own dumb games.
Old 05-04-2008, 08:41 AM   #26 (permalink)

I just saw the video. I can see a lot of similarities between chemda and dueces wife. If chemda got a nose job they could pass for sisters.
I was surprised that spooky was so humble in victory, he has so much bravado on these boards, but face to face, he just wilts.
Old 05-04-2008, 11:28 AM   #27 (permalink)

First I was like, Hey, I like Hadar, she's cool.

And then I was like SOMEBODY THROW THAT BITCH OUT THE WINDOW.

Jesus Christ, I thought by that age people stop acting like five year olds!
Old 05-18-2008, 12:27 AM   #28 (permalink)

The commercial has been running for a bit now, but it somehow reminds me of their arm wrestle ....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=10WdSmMm55I
Old 05-20-2008, 06:49 PM   #29 (permalink)

I honestly think if Duece's wife wasn't there that he might have had a better chance. Less of a distraction plus he needed some of his spinach, alcohol.
Old 05-21-2008, 12:26 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinzer View Post
but face to face, he just wilts.
i challenge you, mouth. youre the only person more obsessed with me than deuce was. put up or shut up.