Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums KATGtv

Old 06-02-2008, 06:49 PM   #61 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinzer View Post
No, but I do own a Mini Cooper.
More like a mini homo-mobile. LOLZ
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 06:50 PM   #62 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinzer View Post
Wow! Name calling. What next? Homophobic references or other childish cruelty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seminolewill View Post
as for my balls, there's no way they could have called you when they stay in your fucking mouth all the time!...
done and done

Last edited by dEadERest; 06-02-2008 at 06:53 PM.
Old 06-02-2008, 06:55 PM   #63 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by standardman View Post
3rd from the top in videos on digg!
Where, how come I can't see it?
Old 06-02-2008, 06:57 PM   #64 (permalink)

Lulz, my bad, search went odd.

edit - third from the top in upcoming vids, now i get it

http://digg.com/videos/upcoming/most
Old 06-02-2008, 07:03 PM   #65 (permalink)

I personally don't care for the whole 'dance monkey dance' phenomenon myself, but I DO think Bruno is a very cute, very sweet, very bored child, who of course enjoys getting all this attention from y'all. I don't know many children who wouldn't. I do agree though, he's not hurting anyone but himself, so whatevs, & quite honestly, he is his mother's concern, not mine. I have 2 of my own crazy-ass boys to worry about. I did watch one night before a show to see what all the hoopla was about, & was happily surprised to see that he opted out of A LOT of the stupid things that were demanded of him, so I know that he at least has some common sense & also somewhat of a conscience. All in all, he's a good kid.

But this nonsense of telling people to fuck off or calling them names because they show concern for the welfare of a child, or for having their own opinion & not being sheep is just ridiculous. Be nice. We all very obviously have our own favorite/least favorite guests, topics & views, so why do we all have to like this? I wonder if you'd enjoy him as much if he weren't doing all the stupid shit he does?

Last edited by Indecisive Twit; 06-02-2008 at 08:14 PM.
Old 06-02-2008, 07:06 PM   #66 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indecisive Twit View Post
I wonder if you'd enjoy him as much if he weren't doing all the stupid shit he does?
Would many of us like to listen to Keith if he didn't make the jokes but was more like D&D?

(I agree with the rest of your post though.)
Old 06-02-2008, 07:34 PM   #67 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypercrypt View Post
Where, how come I can't see it?
http://digg.com/videos/upcoming/most
Old 06-02-2008, 08:20 PM   #68 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indecisive Twit View Post

But this nonsense of telling people to fuck off or calling them names because they show concern for the welfare of a child, or for having their own opinion & not being sheep is just ridiculous. Be nice. We all very obviously have our own favorite/least favorite guests, topics & views, so why do we all have to like this? I wonder if you'd enjoy him as much if he weren't doing all the stupid shit he does?
I agree there has been 700+ show and I've been disappointed twice, that's pretty good...
Old 06-02-2008, 09:31 PM   #69 (permalink)

I know it seems like he's doing stupid things, but isn't there a show on TV where "Kids do the Funniest Things"? I don't know about you, but I think of this as a little darker, much funnier version. He has free will, he's obviously enjoying the attention...I don't know, I'm more worried that he's voting in the 2012 election after hitting himself in the head numerous times. We'll see who's laughing if he kills too many brain cells before he discovers alcohol.
Old 06-02-2008, 10:01 PM   #70 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsy View Post
I really can't stand these people out there, that are acting like bruno is some hyper impressionable idiot that everyone is taking advantage of. Do you realize, that he's the kind of kid that would have been doing these things out of bordom, if he thought of them first? he's not a complete retard. there are plenty of things he has avoided doing, because he thought better of it first.

as for being so scared that your own kid would do these things, do a good fucking job of raising them, and you don't have to worry about anything. i'm not saying anything against the way bruno's mom raised him, because i think bruno is pretty alright for a 14 year old. way more interesting than any other 14 year old that i've met.

fuck all of you who are anti-bruno.
I wouldn't call him an idiot as 14 year olds go, but I would consider 14 year olds to be very impressionable. If he jokes about getting high and everyone laughs and claps, you are reinforcing the positive image of using drugs in his mind. There is a difference between a 25 year old smoking pot and a 14 year old smoking pot.

I think the video is a little wrong. He survived everything just fine I guess. I'm more disappointed in his mom than Keith and the chat people egging it on. He isn't Keith and the chat's responsibility, he's her's.

And Bruno, you're funny, but most adults viewing this aren't laughing with you, they are laughing at you (and your absurd lack of supervision)