Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums My Name Is Keith

My Name Is Keith Keith's show

Like Tree13Likes

Old 04-23-2015, 10:32 AM   #11 (permalink)

Rich's wife on KATG. ASAP. Answers are the only antidote to the bewildering poison of silence that this fuck head has left behind. There are slippery fucks. There are lying fucks. There are too much info fucks. But Rich's response was so insanely guarded that I wouldn't even know how to classify it.

Rich was so intent on not divulging anything that the listener has to assume everything. Maybe he's a closet gay. Or his wife cheated. Or he cheated. At this point it's not too ridiculous to assume they BOTH cheated and had to murder their respective lovers. These tip-toeing, secretive fucks.

The one redeeming thing about this show is that even though, "[Rich] is a very funny guy" Keith did all the comedic heavy lifting. Keith went every which way he could go. It was very impressive actually.

Keith: A+++ (with additional points for not throwing this prick out a window. I mean really. WHO DOESN'T KNOW THEIR FAVORITE COLOR??????

Xerxes: A+

Margot: A+

Rich: This guy gets, (in terms of a grade) exactly what he gave. Nothing.
xerxes, ImStillToni and Scumhook like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 04:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

This episode is a perfect example of my MNIK is the best show ever did! That's how we do it over here!!!

1) it's been a minute since we heard Keith sounding visibly drunk and i enjoy every second of it. Fuck my life, I NEED video for this
2) if someone asks me my favorite color, i'm gonna tell them a fucking color before that think I'm stupid
3) We Keith announced how sexy his family is and then said "the shit of calendars" I DIED. I still do not know how i'm writing this post right now
4) I agree with Keith. Raising a dog is harder. or maybe it's our dogs are smarter than fucking children and we cannot go to jail for crate training their asses

Is it just me, but i am irked when someone who's married hates to diss on a spouse. Get me on MNIK and I'll talk about mrtoni's ass all damned day and i know he would love a platform to sit and bitch about me to the world. What are these men afraid of? Not getting any more pussy? I need Adam and Dante back on this shit, I hate a pussy-ass dude. But the way Ritch sounded that inebriated, I was pleasantly surprised at how it sounded like'
he was really thinking before answering.

So let us know - was he just that drunk or was he actually smart enough to pause before responding?

Anywhoo i could go on and on. Loved the audience, loved Ritch, loved Keith, loved every thing. Another awesome ep!
Keith and Scumhook like this.
Tattoo #146, put some respect on my name!
#FuckToni, Show 1992: Comedy Outlaws
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
The thing is, Toni happens to be absolutely batshit.
Old 04-25-2015, 08:46 AM   #13 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Pretty sure it's short for Richard, as in Dick, as in quit being one you closed down fuck.

Goddamn if Keith doesn't run an amazing show with such a difficult guest.
ImStillToni and Scumhook like this.
Old 04-29-2015, 06:55 PM   #14 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Yikes.

The whole episode was still entertaining though, and I enjoyed the epilogue.
Old 04-26-2016, 09:54 PM   #15 (permalink)

I get "it's not about the one moment" in reference to relationships. I'm going to be a married woman in less than a year and the last year we had was incredibly hard on us (money issues that bled into other things and led to fighting), but never once during that year did I say "I love you" and not mean it. Lulls in the sex life, sure, fake it til you make it. But when you're saying "I love you" and not meaning it and only saying it cause "you need to get through this bridge" or whatever the fuck Rich said, well shit buddy. I think someone shouldn't be married.

Also Jesus Christ that laugh.

And black. But if anyone says that bullshit about how black "isn't a color it's the absence of color" then fucking grey, jagoffs.