Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Myka Fox & Friends

Myka Fox & Friends Myka's show

Like Tree32Likes

Old 11-14-2013, 03:01 PM   #11 (permalink)

Yes I can't wait for the album. Maybe I can trick Chemda into letting me sing on a track.
Bucho and BrianAlt like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 08:55 AM   #12 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

More Praise for Myka and the KATG universe!

Myka,

Sorry this is long …

What a great episode! Such a frank, adult conversation about sex and how awkward it can be sometimes, especially the first time with a new partner. You would think us guys would be out here thinking, “ yeah, Myka, talk more about someone cumming on your ass!” But it wasn’t like that at all. I could totally relate, and I agree with you that the first time with someone new is more of a fact-finding mission than anything else. Chemda pointed out that a person, on their own, is not “good in bed.” It’s the chemistry between the people involved. It takes a while to figure out what they love sexually, or what distracts them, what sends them over the edge fastest, and even where everyone likes the cum to end up (trash can is still funny). I’ve had zero great one-night stands, but learning what turns someone on over time leads to the best sex ever for me.

I’ve wanted to say this for a while, too. As a KATG listener of about six years, I feel like I know some of the guests better than I know some of my friends. I’ve heard the highs and lows of your lives, and I really feel like you’re my friends, too.

I feel, lately, that you, Danny, Keith, Chemda and Lauren are like the core “family” of the show. Any combination of these people results in the best possible show. Like this episode, for instance. You, Chemda and Danny have such a laid-back, hangout vibe. I felt the same about the recent KATG show, “Hot Sauce.” How can just hanging out, talking about hot sauce be so entertaining? But, man, I loved it.

Chemda said something else that resonated with me: Myka, you are so loveable. It must be really weird, maybe even creepy to hear that from someone you don’t even know, especially some random dude. But, remember, I’ve “hung out” with you, in a sense, for years. Who could forget your famous “fuck Kentucky” period, for instance? That still makes me laugh hard. It’s weird, from a listener standpoint, too, to feel like you’re friends with someone who doesn’t know you from shit. So many times, when I listen to you, I think, “Fuck, she is so awesome, so smart, so hilarious, what a great brain! I love this woman. So glad we're friends. Oh, wait ..."

So, I guess I’m saying I really appreciate you and the show, and the whole KATG universe. You’ve added so much to my life, you can’t even imagine. Thank you.

Craig from Cleveland
Bucho likes this.
Old 11-15-2013, 02:52 PM   #13 (permalink)

Craig,

Thank you so much! It is always wonderful to hear that you are lovable! Thanks so much for listening and getting me. Believe me, it is not taken for granted!

Myka from KATG
Bucho and craigdw like this.
Old 11-15-2013, 02:57 PM   #14 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

19: Getting Some Dickstance

I did hang out with her. She's not that lovable.

But she's easy to love.
Bucho and Scumhook like this.
Old 11-15-2013, 11:03 PM   #15 (permalink)

I am new to VIP and this show caught me and reeled me in immediately. I've just caught up and listened to them all now and this was a great fuckin episode. Myka you fuckin rock and keep me thoroughly entertained. This scenario is hilarious to me and I have had long thoughts on this before because women never even think about this problem before hand. I have asked the "Where do you want me to cum?" question and have learned that having a girl have to think about the multiple choice question you've just presented her in a pretty exposed moment is not an effective method, since the answer is she doesn't want to deal with that sticky hot mess at all, gotta stick with the yes/no question because it is harder to say no in a sexual situation. Personally I'm not a fan of no in the bedroom since if a girl asks me for anything, it's going to happen. Not to say I'd never say no, I've been fortunate enough to only receive reasonable requests thus far. So since virtually every guy is praying/mind-willing you to take it in the mouth, I might lean a little more towards his side if he asked off the bat. But to me, there was no wrong answer there. You can't ask someone to pick and then tell them that's the wrong answer. As far as the joke goes, maybe it was a tad blatant being a couple days later or whatever it was, but fuck it. It was a good joke. It may have bothered him a little bit, but I doubt its going to reside in him or hurt his feelings very much. It definitely was more taking a shot at the question, which most women have to have received. I like the album idea for Chemda as well. Being new to VIP, I have started to listen to the old episodes and just learned that was her singing the intro to KATG. Personally, I like the slower version way better now too. And the first time I heard the "Hoe watch" segment with Patrice from back in the day, I officially loved Chemdas singing voice. Cheers Myka, you are awesome and beautiful and you own what you do and who you are. Don't feel bad for these boys when they can't hang.
Old 11-16-2013, 08:01 AM   #16 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Fuck you and welcome to the forums.

Interesting that this made you need to make your first post on these forums.

And you really don't know. It could bother him for the rest of his life. It shouldn't, but it could.
Old 11-16-2013, 11:39 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianAlt View Post
Fuck you and welcome to the forums.

Interesting that this made you need to make your first post on these forums.

And you really don't know. It could bother him for the rest of his life. It shouldn't, but it could.
Fuck you as well and thank you. If he decides to be permanently butt hurt over it then he's way too sensitive and deserves it. Like they said, the guy still got to cum on the tits.
Old 11-16-2013, 11:40 AM   #18 (permalink)

I agree. But he seems overly sensitive, doesn't he?
Old 11-17-2013, 01:09 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by emcmahon View Post
<wall of text deleted due to human rights concerns>
Great 1st post. Pity it was impossible to read.

Suggestion:

Bust out a couple of these next time the thought of some guy requesting clearance for jizz-landing gets you all hot n bothered.
The Girl and Bucho like this.
Old 11-17-2013, 07:02 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scumhook View Post
Great 1st post. Pity it was impossible to read.

Suggestion:

Bust out a couple of these next time the thought of some guy requesting clearance for jizz-landing gets you all hot n bothered.
I'm so sorry for

your failure

and inability

to read a long paragraph.

I'll be sure

To give you

Plenty of space

Between words

From now on.
myka, Bucho and lizsquiz like this.