Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: If I took my dick out, would you hide it in your mouth so nobody gets embarrassed?
Yes 5 9.09%
No 50 90.91%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree23Likes

Old 05-29-2014, 10:44 PM   #21 (permalink)

Patrice was always the sassy black chick who was funny and entertaining.

It's just a shame it turns out she's a sociopath. It is made even worse by the fact that she is perfectly capable of working and being the person she is only pretending to be...

...although I doubt she will ever have the cash she has lied about.

She may have even invented a new genre of personality: Broke-Bitch Baller. It's like those rappers in the video. You know the type. All Cars and Money and Gold Chains. All that, but never actually existing.

It's all just a baller fantasy in Patrice's head.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 10:53 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Othan View Post
Shallow affect. Emotional poverty or a limited range or depth of feelings; interpersonal coldness
They left out: ZERO EMPATHY.

Sociopaths are most confusing because they appear to be human, but in reality, have no true emotion. This is how they con people. They literally don't feel guilt.

You keep giving thinking, "Oh they must feel like shit asking for all this. Why make them feel worse by asking how I'm going to be paid back."

All they are thinking is, "I want more." That's it. Period. The end.
Sean Othan likes this.
Old 05-30-2014, 10:20 AM   #23 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Like everyone I felt empty after this show. It's hard to hear about people being taken advantage of.

When Keith and Aldo started talking about how all the conversations from 9 years started to make sense I thought, Holy shit! It's Keith's personal 'Sixth Sense' moment.

Was there always something red in the room with Patrice when you think back Keith?

Edit - Nevermind, question already answered. That's what I get for not reading all posts before posting
http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forum...06/#post822646

Last edited by ghauck; 05-30-2014 at 10:43 AM.
Old 05-30-2014, 12:41 PM   #24 (permalink)

Class...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldo mcgee View Post
One thing to clear up because I was too embarrassed to admit earlier on the show, or ever, was that it wasn't $3,000 I lent her. It was $6,000. I'd never told anyone because I felt like a complete chump. How do you admit to people that your alleged best friend swindled you over time for 6 grand? But Keith is right. I shouldn't let what she did make me feel bad anymore. She's the one in the wrong, not me. I just got taken by someone who I thought was a friend.

Keith, thanks so much for having me on the show. It was so great to get all of that off my chest. I've felt lighter and so much better all afternoon.

Thanks!

Pretty sure we have enough people to start a support group now. I wonder how many other people she screwed over.

Aldo,

She got 2 drinks out of me one night when we met up. Keep in mind I was un employed at the time and had just moved here. She then deleted me off her facebook page. Oh and shortly after about a month after I got a text asking for money.

Classy

You however are a class act and a genuinely good guy I'm sorry she did this to you.

Ellen
Bucho, Sean Othan and BrianAlt like this.

Last edited by Emelath; 05-30-2014 at 12:46 PM.
Old 05-30-2014, 05:26 PM   #25 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Finally, after listening for a couple of years I get my pic in the show notes, thats all i've ever wanted.

Keith the point of the post on FB was that your duty as a veteren was to instruct others on our holidays.

Everything that could be said about patrice and how fucked everything with her is has been said. Its unfortunate that she is who she is
Old 06-05-2014, 08:50 PM   #26 (permalink)

Ugh. This episode hurt me. I've been listening since episode #2 and always loved Patrice Thursdays but she has gotten weird over time.

I've known shady people like that before and it's just fucking gross. People like that don't really give a shit about friends, it's more about "what can I get out you" and she can blame her upbringing or her anxiety or whatever but in the end, you're a fucking adult. Fuck you.

I had a person I knew for almost a decade whom I lived with and loved dearly and considered my best friend fuck me over for almost $2,000 (by lying about rent and security things) when I told him I had to move out because I couldn't afford sharing the apartment with him anymore. I feel bad for Aldo, but he learned a (costly) lesson and maybe this will help him from falling for someone like that in the future.

I know it doesn't account for much in the grand scheme of things but I unfollowed her on twitter before I even heard this episode just from hearing the teaser to it in a previous episode because I knew that it was going to be about her doing shady shit that ended your friendship and not something like KatG just decided randomly that she was a cunt.

Also that whole thing Keith said about, well if you want me to forgive her, how bout YOU guys pay me back? is right fucking on. I went through the same thing because this person is still in my circle of friends and that sucks that I'M expected to just pretend like it never happened.
The Girl and Sean Othan like this.
Old 06-05-2014, 09:28 PM   #27 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Wait till you hear the next one...
iheartnihilism and BrianAlt like this.