Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Would you give a rose to save Michelle Collins?
Yes 3 4.23%
No 68 95.77%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree363Likes

Old 06-28-2017, 12:19 PM   #71 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstoriaGirl View Post
And I think the show went out of its way to be not sexy and not rape famtasy like, but instead focus on the raw horror of what is happening to these people. That's what has me confused.
Gotcha! I see what you mean now. It might have tried to at first but, as soon as he starts rubbing her thigh it gets really sexy. At least I think so.

It could also be Michelle wants to be cuckolded and is turned on by imaging herself as the ignored Mrs. Waterford
Sparrow likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 12:23 PM   #72 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FingerLakes View Post
Gotcha! I see what you mean now. It might have tried to at first but, as soon as he starts rubbing her thigh it gets really sexy. At least I think so.

It could also be Michelle wants to be cuckolded and is turned on by imaging herself as the ignored Mrs. Waterford

See, that's funny how differently we're interpreting that. For ME, that's when my skin literally crawled cause I was like "look, he's only pretending to give a shit about her. He's playing scrabble with her to assuage his own guilt, or as an ego-god trip. But he's taking actions around her that could easily get her executed or tortured, and right in front of his wife who hates her guts and already wants her dead. Fuck this guy, the Joseph Fiennes charm is all a front and he' grade A awful."
snowflake likes this.
Old 06-28-2017, 12:34 PM   #73 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

I found Joesph totally unatttrative all together, didn't even now that was him tbh.

I found it hot cuz he was breaking the rules, ignoring all that bullshit god talk and giving into his base needs, cuz he was so attracted to Offred and also turned on by letting her break the rules. It's all a game, man. He did all that to feel the power he has over those women.
Rape is rape is rape and he is the worst but I was kinda into that scene.
Lanfear and Sparrow like this.
Old 06-28-2017, 12:36 PM   #74 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FingerLakes View Post
I found Joesph totally unatttrative all together, didn't even now that was him tbh.

I found it hot cuz he was breaking the rules, ignoring all that bullshit god talk and giving into his base needs, cuz he was so attracted to Offred and also turned on by letting her break the rules. It's all a game, man. He did all that to feel the power he has over those women.
Rape is rape is rape and he is the worst but I was kinda into that scene.

See, I think I just literally know too many men like that. Down to the religious fundamentalism and the disregarding the rules when they apply to themselves but enforcing them when they apply to other people and all, and women have to wear burkas cause men cant control their urges. Like, people that would be at home in Gilead. So all I could do was be like "ughhhh.... Jesus, of course this asshole." So maybe I'm extremely biased going into a religious fundamentalist totalitarian universe, lol.
snowflake and FingerLakes like this.
Old 06-28-2017, 05:43 PM   #75 (permalink)

Thumbs down

couldn't even finish this episode. too annoying and awful. I hope she gets lupus
snowflake and bellalugosi like this.
Old 06-28-2017, 05:47 PM   #76 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstoriaGirl View Post
See, I think I just literally know too many men like that. Down to the religious fundamentalism and the disregarding the rules when they apply to themselves but enforcing them when they apply to other people and all, and women have to wear burkas cause men cant control their urges. Like, people that would be at home in Gilead. So all I could do was be like "ughhhh.... Jesus, of course this asshole." So maybe I'm extremely biased going into a religious fundamentalist totalitarian universe, lol.
yes yes yes, i like you you are a smarty!

personally didn't find ANY of the sex attractive because even tho Nick the Guardian and Offred are breaking the rules to bang (a la 1984, sex=liberation) and sex for personal pleasure is inherently subversive under most fascist regimes, BUT she is only fucking him to find a little slice of pleasure in a sadistic rape prison. She doesn't even seem to like him. she just needs something that is hers. She literally has so few freedoms and pleasures that to become promiscuious is a way to regain her control.

so even your joy is symptomatic of pain.

conversely, this unpleasurable expierience for michelle is probably resulting in Michelle reading this and getting at least the slightest ego boost from all the attention she's stirred up...ARE YOU READING THIS? ARE YOU HOT RIGHT NOW?

on tumors/cancer: "God's got jokes."-Keith
Old 06-28-2017, 05:48 PM   #77 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_vincent View Post
couldn't even finish this episode. too annoying and awful. I hope she gets lupus
LMFAO

omg i vasillated over posting my posts like, am i too mean? i click submit and see this.

more proof that funny is more important than feelings. lolzzzzz
bellalugosi likes this.
Old 06-28-2017, 08:15 PM   #78 (permalink)

Ughhh!! What a total bitch! She is sooooo arrogant!! I'd have thrown her out😈
Apia and FingerLakes like this.
Old 06-28-2017, 09:10 PM   #79 (permalink)

I gave up fifteen minutes in.
Apia likes this.
Old 06-29-2017, 05:39 AM   #80 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Shame. It so gets better. Worse. I say better.
The Girl likes this.