Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: What color for Jeremy?
Red 96 49.74%
Black 97 50.26%
Voters: 193. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-22-2009, 06:11 PM   #31 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tocksin View Post
Jeremy, you left off the names on your graph. Maybe not-so-assburger after all, eh? Post fixed one asap plz.
I have the one with all the names. It's more fun for you all to guess.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 07:20 PM   #32 (permalink)

I hate to sound like a douchebag in my first post, but this episode annoyed the shit out of me. Some people may find Keith and Robert's interactions in the episode endearing, but for some reason it really bothered me.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:09 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxquanta View Post
I hate to sound like a douchebag in my first post, but this episode annoyed the shit out of me. Some people may find Keith and Robert's interactions in the episode endearing, but for some reason it really bothered me.
Fuuuuuuuuuck You! And welcome to the forums.

Be a douche as much as you want who doesn't want a sparkly clean vagina.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:20 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuttle88 View Post
Fuuuuuuuuuck You! And welcome to the forums.

Be a douche as much as you want who doesn't want a sparkly clean vagina.
Thanks, man.

But yeah, maybe the reason why it bothered me was because I actually wanted to hear Jeremy's reading, for some reason, but it took fucking forever.

Whatever. I didn't turn it off or anything, so it couldn't have been too bad. Probably my least favorite episode yet, though, since I started listening around 850.
Old 06-22-2009, 09:28 PM   #35 (permalink)

I got so pissed when I was listening to the Keith read Robert's email. I am not even done listening to the episode and I had to post this.

Robert mentioned that he was asked to pray for the mother of a friend, he did, and then she recovered from surgery.

FUCK YOU ROBERT. There were fucking SURGEONS there. You want to know who saved your friend's mom's life? FUCKING SURGEONS. You talk about all of these gifts that you have received as if they were proof of your god damn magical powers, but you know what, all you are is charismatic, fun to be around, and you speak with a tone of authority. I don't know if you are lying or if you actually believe you have the powers, whatever, that's not my problem, but taking credit for the work that doctors do every fucking day like you had any part of it is just stupid.

"Oh my god, I went on three dates and two of them were assholes and one was a really nice guy, and guess what??? I am still dating the nice one!!! I know!!! I almost went with one of the ones that was a dick and I totally hated, but then I remembered your advice and suddenly went against all rational thought and decided to keep seeing the one that was a good person! And guess what else??? He took me to a Chinese restaurant! Or maybe he was a quarter Chinese! Or maybe he had a Chinese character tattooed on his arm! Or maybe after I choked down his cum, I was hungry an hour later!"

GOD DAMN IT
Old 06-22-2009, 09:37 PM   #36 (permalink)

While I don't take Robert's profession seriously, the man himself is a very likable and patient person. That he can laugh at himself when every other psychic I see on TV takes themselves way too seriously is very cool and rare in his profession.

Except for his predictions for the burger and chilli cookoff, his predictions are far too vague to be really useful. I wonder what reasons he states for giving incorrect information? Does he say that his psychi guides were just fucking with him? I found it kinda unusual that he didn't ask about what he had gotten wrong on "Amy from Maui's" predictions. If someone had blamed me for doing something wrong at my job I would have at least asked about it
Old 06-22-2009, 09:50 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyd View Post
If this has not been said already you totally need to get Robert and Patrice together, now that would be a show. Maybe Robert could do a reading on Patrice.

Oh, hells yeah! The Gossip Queen and The Witch. (and did Robert say before why he isn't called a Warlock?)
Old 06-22-2009, 09:56 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea's toothbrush View Post
Oh, hells yeah! The Gossip Queen and The Witch. (and did Robert say before why he isn't called a Warlock?)
I remember reading on Wicca a few years ago where it said both males and females were called witches. A warlock is usually associated with oath breaker or something else similarly evil.
Old 06-22-2009, 10:15 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoticwhizz View Post
Except for his predictions for the burger and chilli cookoff, his predictions are far too vague to be really useful.
I was under the impression that's the whole point of psychics.
Old 06-22-2009, 10:18 PM   #40 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickPhix View Post
I got so pissed when I was listening to the Keith read Robert's email. I am not even done listening to the episode and I had to post this.

Robert mentioned that he was asked to pray for the mother of a friend, he did, and then she recovered from surgery.

FUCK YOU ROBERT. There were fucking SURGEONS there. You want to know who saved your friend's mom's life? FUCKING SURGEONS. You talk about all of these gifts that you have received as if they were proof of your god damn magical powers, but you know what, all you are is charismatic, fun to be around, and you speak with a tone of authority. I don't know if you are lying or if you actually believe you have the powers, whatever, that's not my problem, but taking credit for the work that doctors do every fucking day like you had any part of it is just stupid.

"Oh my god, I went on three dates and two of them were assholes and one was a really nice guy, and guess what??? I am still dating the nice one!!! I know!!! I almost went with one of the ones that was a dick and I totally hated, but then I remembered your advice and suddenly went against all rational thought and decided to keep seeing the one that was a good person! And guess what else??? He took me to a Chinese restaurant! Or maybe he was a quarter Chinese! Or maybe he had a Chinese character tattooed on his arm! Or maybe after I choked down his cum, I was hungry an hour later!"

GOD DAMN IT
Are you really mad? Look people believe in all kinds of things. A person asked him to pray for his mother and Robert did. Some people would give the credit to God. Some to the surgeons. Some to the patient's resilience.

Doesn't seem like something to get upset over. It's not like he's saying he withholds prayers from other people so that they will die.