Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 06-13-2006, 01:41 PM   #11 (permalink)

Hey, decola, can I ask you something? I was in KL for a couple of weeks, years ago. Loved it by the way, I was supposed to go back up to thailand to meet up with a buddy, but decided to hang out in KL alone for three weeks instead.

Anyway, people would come up to me every few days or so and start a conversation. Then when I told them I'm from Sweden they would proclaim that they have an uncle/sister/friend who were going to Sweden to work in the near future. Then they would invite me to their home for dinner so that this person could ask me about Sweden.

I declined, and offered them my email adress if they wanted to get in touch, but they were not interested in my email. Just to have me over for dinner.

So, I've been wondering ever since whether this was some kind of scam, or if they was going to rob me or if they were serious.

The same thing happened about ten times. Do you know what this is?
Old 06-13-2006, 01:48 PM   #12 (permalink)

dude, you were going to wake up missing a kidney
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 01:57 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Hardbuns
Hey, decola, can I ask you something? I was in KL for a couple of weeks, years ago. Loved it by the way, I was supposed to go back up to thailand to meet up with a buddy, but decided to hang out in KL alone for three weeks instead.

Anyway, people would come up to me every few days or so and start a conversation. Then when I told them I'm from Sweden they would proclaim that they have an uncle/sister/friend who were going to Sweden to work in the near future. Then they would invite me to their home for dinner so that this person could ask me about Sweden.

I declined, and offered them my email adress if they wanted to get in touch, but they were not interested in my email. Just to have me over for dinner.

So, I've been wondering ever since whether this was some kind of scam, or if they was going to rob me or if they were serious.

The same thing happened about ten times. Do you know what this is?
Well, it sounds like a scam to me, but it's not one I've heard of before. KL isn't really the sort of place where people try to scam you often, and to be honest I haven't ever been approached or heard of someone being approached for random conversation like that, but I don't really look like a tourist myself. The closest thing to a scam was a guy in Chinatown who tried to sell my dad a fake watch, and repeatedly called him John (I guess all white people are called John).
Old 06-13-2006, 02:32 PM   #14 (permalink)
NO BRUMSKI

A brother of mine that visited Spain was asked to visit a strangers home, and was foolish enough to attend. Throughout his visit his hosts offered several alcoholic drinks and spoke to him about America. Several hours into the visit the hosts begin speaking to one another in spanish thinking that my brother only knows english. The purpose of my brothers trip to Spain was to improve his spanish and study the culture and thus understood everything the hosts had discussed. Turns out they wanted to rob him and had even discussed how to clean up should they decide to kill him. Not wanting to raise suspicions my brother told the the men that he wanted to get some more booze and have some ladies come back to their house with him. When he got to the doorway he ran like hell.
Old 06-13-2006, 06:06 PM   #15 (permalink)

Nice pics
But where are the tits?
Old 06-13-2006, 09:11 PM   #16 (permalink)

In Malaysia we walk on all fours and travel by powerful kicks of our back legs. We communicate in a complicated system of clicks, whistles and sphinctoral vibrations. Breasts? There are no breasts..
Old 06-13-2006, 10:28 PM   #17 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

dammit what good is a country without titties?
Old 06-13-2006, 10:34 PM   #18 (permalink)

Good pics. But, uh, turn the flash off.
Old 06-15-2006, 05:08 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Postagulous
Good pics. But, uh, turn the flash off.
yes, please.

everyone go find a screwdriver. found it?

get your camera. got it?

now take the screw driver and bash out the flash.

its fucking useless unless you take pictures in unlit caves. it causes the red eye in your pictures. it causes everyone to have zombie skin in your pictures. it washes out any natural light that was in the room to begin with. and the purpose of a camera, believe it or not, is to capture light on film. flashes were great back in the days of black and white photagraphy in newspapers, but except for that, theres really no use for them at all.

learn what those other buttons on your camera do. they make your pictures look pretty, like a still from a movie or something. youd be surprised.
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.
Old 06-15-2006, 07:42 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh
Great pics! Love the down shots of these places.

Makes people look like ants
They are asians so its pretty much life size for them.