Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree41Likes

Old 10-06-2008, 03:16 AM   #421 (permalink)

Location: Gran, you might have noticed that my boyfriend glitters. It's just something that he does in the sun
Quote:
Originally Posted by garrym13 View Post
I broke down and bought Tiger 09 and NCAA 09. Both have consumed my weekend!
i never understood fake sports games
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 06:44 AM   #422 (permalink)

I just completed the expansion/bonus mission on Mass Effect.

It was hard as shit on the "hardcore" difficulty.

Definitely worth the 300 Microsoft points (3.75$)

Make it an excuse to pop Mass Effect in before the big holiday season of new games.
Old 10-06-2008, 11:27 AM   #423 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocobomoshpit View Post
has anybody else here been playing bionic commando rearmed? for real, i hated the game as a kid because i couldn't wrap my head around not being able to jump, and even the demo for the game didn't make me want to try it.

but then i went youtube and watched some of the speed runs through the game and challenge levels...

paid my ten dollars...

and it has sucked more of my time the past three days than any game i've played this year (single player, at least. COD4 would kill it for overall time).

seriously though, anybody that has that old-school itch but a taste for the new flavor needs to buy this game.

or maybe not- i've absolutely canceled plans with people to play it, i've been up way too late and woke up feeling dead and going to work, and when i am walking around, i imagine shooting a cable arm into the ceiling and finding the fastest way to the parking lot. in fact, the only reason i'm not playing it right now is to tell YOU people to play it.

soooo maybe don't. this can't be healthy.
Yeah, it's a great game and it updates Bionic Commando while still keeping the flavour of the old game exactly right.
Old 10-06-2008, 12:18 PM   #424 (permalink)

I'm playing Crisis Core for the psp again. I beat it once already, but for some strange reason, this game has the ability to draw you back. I already swore off not trying to beat Minerva, the true bad boss of the game, and deleted the game off my psp. Then something came over me, the next day it was back on psp 4 gig card and I was playing it again. Suddenly I obtained the Adaman Bangle, my HP now has the ability to go over 9999. Not only that, but I obtained Brutal as well, and now I can have attacks go over 9999. With these 2 additions to my arsenal, I must say that Minerva will be toast when I reach him. If I manage to beat every mission, I will be very happy.
Old 10-06-2008, 02:16 PM   #425 (permalink)

Location: Gran, you might have noticed that my boyfriend glitters. It's just something that he does in the sun
been getting into WoW lately...

Old 10-06-2008, 05:40 PM   #426 (permalink)

Hey my gf has become a fan of hack and slash dungeon crawling games. She destroyed "Champions of norath" on ps2.

First question is, anyone know of a cheap/free way to get diablo 2 on pc? the only thing they sell on retail is a 40 dollar bundle, why the hell would anyone want diablo 1 when there is 2?

Second question, what is another worthwhile diablo esq. game. for ps2 xbox pc or 360
Old 10-06-2008, 05:54 PM   #427 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeyeshawn View Post
Hey my gf has become a fan of hack and slash dungeon crawling games. She destroyed "Champions of norath" on ps2.

First question is, anyone know of a cheap/free way to get diablo 2 on pc? the only thing they sell on retail is a 40 dollar bundle, why the hell would anyone want diablo 1 when there is 2?

Second question, what is another worthwhile diablo esq. game. for ps2 xbox pc or 360
There is a sequel to Champions of Norrath that I never got to play called "Champions: Return to Arms" also for PS2. I imagine it would be the same but better.

Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 2 for the last gen consoles are also very good.

X-Men Legends 1 and 2(last gen) are essentially the same format of games except you control 4 people, and the universe is set to X-Men instead of D&D.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance is yet again the same(4 man team) except all of Marvel instead of just X-Men.

Or get your woman World of Warcraft and never be bitched at again. It's the last game she'll ever need it sounds like. Play with her and live happily ever after. All of the couples I know that play together are madly in love.

Currently Playing:
Picross DS - Incredibly addicting puzzle game. If they printed these puzzles in newspapers it'd be the next Sudoku.

Last edited by Astigos; 10-06-2008 at 06:06 PM.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:27 PM   #428 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeyeshawn View Post

Yup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by standardman View Post

----

If you don't already have Diablo II but want to join in the fun, here's a happy fun guide!

You can get Diablo II and it's expansion for a mere $5.45 on digital download worldwide:
  1. Hellbent found this link which will instantly give you a working CD key for Diablo II and it's expansion for $5.45 via paypal.
  2. After that, go here, create an account and register your CD Keys (all fast and easy processes) to download Diablo II and the Lord of Destruction expansion from Blizzard.
  3. Once downloaded, your installation cd key is in your Blizzard account, under 'games' (click 'view game key').
  4. ????
  5. PROFIT!
This works, I just did it.

...[/I]
Old 10-06-2008, 11:23 PM   #429 (permalink)

i DOTA alot on my PC lately. And im also trying to get the dark sith suit in star wars the force unleashed for the PS3.
Old 10-07-2008, 01:28 AM   #430 (permalink)

I got into the LittleBigPlanet Beta last weekend. I made Stan today. If anyone is in the LBP beta and wants to play my level, it's called "Winter Wonderland" created by Pinoy0004.