Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree41Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2010, 12:12 AM   #4571 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
fluxquanta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,122
Quote:
Originally Posted by lnikunen View Post
go out and get
I might go out and get it later...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 12:16 AM   #4572 (permalink)
Member
 
lnikunen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: MN, U!S!A!
Posts: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxquanta View Post
I might go out and get it later...
I went and got last night. It's been just as good as Fallout 3 but it's a little buggy right now. I've had bad guys appear out of no where and a NPC with his head stuck in the ceiling haha.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 12:26 AM   #4573 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
DudeEMETIB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,599
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepy View Post
If there's ever a meetup where either you are hercircus are there I think there will have to be a competition! Especially with drums
Oof you'll slay me in drums...I can hardly do medium, it's the pedal...I can't coordinate well with it.

I can't sing for shit either, in real life or in the game....some songs I'm somehow amazing at (like "Creep") but for the most part, I fail if it's not on easy.

Guitar is my only true weapon in that game.

But I'm definitely down for a meetup or Canada some day....I need to stop being a broke college student first.


As far as FO: New Vegas goes....I gotta stop being a broke college student first...or actually completely finish FO3...which ever comes first.
__________________
Steam ID:EddieFSM PSN:EddieFSM Last.FM Facebook

Secretary of State,
KATG Film Club
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 03:06 PM   #4574 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
StereoKill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by hercircus View Post
Stereokill rocks on the drums too, he plays in expert mode.
Being a drummer helps.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 10:23 PM   #4575 (permalink)
Member
 
zombieninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 45
Fallout New Vegas Is as buggy as reported. I have been attacked by invisible scorpions and have been stuck on furniture in gun fights. Not cool. Also had a glitch where my gun wont fire. had to turn off the game and reload from the title screen in game reloads did not work.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 10:33 PM   #4576 (permalink)
Member
 
Skunk'd LT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Twin Cities Minnesooota
Posts: 54
angrybirds on my Evo 4G
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 03:04 PM   #4577 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
StereoKill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 184
Got Fallout: New Vegas a couple days ago, and the world of Fallout has again sunk its teeth back into me. It's gonna be the only thing I'm playing for the foreseeable future, (besides some Kirby's Epic Yarn with Hercircus).

So far I'm enjoying the story and characters more than I did in Fallout 3. I also seem to be one of the lucky few *fingers crossed* that hasn't run into any bugs yet.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 10:51 PM   #4578 (permalink)
Member
 
riles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Providence, RI
Posts: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieninja View Post
Fallout New Vegas Is as buggy as reported. I have been attacked by invisible scorpions and have been stuck on furniture in gun fights. Not cool. Also had a glitch where my gun wont fire. had to turn off the game and reload from the title screen in game reloads did not work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StereoKill View Post
Got Fallout: New Vegas a couple days ago, and the world of Fallout has again sunk its teeth back into me. It's gonna be the only thing I'm playing for the foreseeable future, (besides some Kirby's Epic Yarn with Hercircus).

So far I'm enjoying the story and characters more than I did in Fallout 3. I also seem to be one of the lucky few *fingers crossed* that hasn't run into any bugs yet.

What systems are you two running it on? I downloaded it for my PC instead of a console. Not really any glitches for me so far. Just noticed enemies getting stuck on rocks and corners and NPC's lips not syncing up, but those are problems that the engine has always had.

I like it so far, but I'm not as immersed as FO3. There's something about that first shot when you step out of the vault. This just hasn't hooked me yet.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 01:09 AM   #4579 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
StereoKill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by riles View Post
What systems are you two running it on? I downloaded it for my PC instead of a console. Not really any glitches for me so far. Just noticed enemies getting stuck on rocks and corners and NPC's lips not syncing up, but those are problems that the engine has always had.

I like it so far, but I'm not as immersed as FO3. There's something about that first shot when you step out of the vault. This just hasn't hooked me yet.
I'm playing on xbox.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 01:27 AM   #4580 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
fluxquanta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,122
I started playing TF2 again. For the longest time I was pissed about items, but now I love them. Pyro-ing shit up lately.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger