Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree41Likes

Old 12-31-2010, 09:28 AM   #4791 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeyeshawn View Post
Been playing Kinect sports and loving it!
This is me playing soccer, and a celebration dance at the end.

Looks like you're doing a dance the whole time! Have you finished Dragon Age yet? I loved that game so much. Played through it twice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhesusattack View Post
Did anyone else pick up Amnesia yesterday, or at all? I did and am trying to work up the balls to really get into it. Any words of encouragement?
Someone gifted me Amnesia and I tried to get into it, but I can't. I got really bored after this first 30 min of play. I may try to pick it up again sometime. How are you liking it?

I'm currently playing Deathspank! I love it. It's pretty cheesy though :?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 02:21 PM   #4792 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkielarue View Post
Someone gifted me Amnesia and I tried to get into it, but I can't. I got really bored after this first 30 min of play. I may try to pick it up again sometime. How are you liking it?
To tell the truth, I've only played about 30 minutes of it. I'm not too proud to say that I get scared by games easily. Bioshock was tough for me the first time, Resident Evil used to scare the shit out of me, and I refused to play Silent Hill at night. So this game is already proving to be a challenge for me to play, and I haven't even see any fucking monsters yet.
Old 01-01-2011, 08:31 AM   #4793 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhesusattack View Post
Did anyone else pick up Amnesia yesterday, or at all? I did and am trying to work up the balls to really get into it. Any words of encouragement?
Ahh, go for it man. I loved Amnesia! If you're into it and like that kind of game you should definitely check out the Penumbra games. Made by the same crew and are basically the same game in a different setting haha. The second in the Penumbra series is pure gold.

Anyone playing Assassins creed Brotherhood? If so, we need to team up and murder some people online.
Old 01-01-2011, 11:14 PM   #4794 (permalink)

Holy fuck Beat Hazard is fun. Worth the price of the indie beat pack alone, and then some.
Old 01-02-2011, 12:22 AM   #4795 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unrealrob View Post
Ahh, go for it man. I loved Amnesia! If you're into it and like that kind of game you should definitely check out the Penumbra games. Made by the same crew and are basically the same game in a different setting haha. The second in the Penumbra series is pure gold.

Anyone playing Assassins creed Brotherhood? If so, we need to team up and murder some people online.
The Penumbra series was amazing!

I played Brotherhood multiplayer for about 4 hours at a friends house the other day (completely broke atm, so I can't buy it myself) and after I left I was paranoid that someone would randomly come out and stab me. I would definitely recommended it.

In other news, the reason I'm broke is because I got spore. It's by far the most amusing game I've played in months! The hardest part is deciding how I wanted to play the game. I'm currently playing as a very aggressive herbivore.
Old 01-02-2011, 04:03 AM   #4796 (permalink)

Lego Harry Potter because I'm a mature college student
Old 01-02-2011, 12:58 PM   #4797 (permalink)

i'm really not digging Fallout 3. i think i'm going to take it back and get something else.
any ideas for ps3 games? don't think similar to fallout
Old 01-02-2011, 01:45 PM   #4798 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FletchLives View Post
i'm really not digging Fallout 3. i think i'm going to take it back and get something else.
Try New Vegas. Or Oblivion.
Old 01-02-2011, 04:06 PM   #4799 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FletchLives View Post
If you dont want something similar to Fallout/Oblivion try Bioshock (1 is better than 2 and cheaper) Also, if you want FPS action, you can never go wrong with "The Orange Box". Whatever price you find it for, it is worth it for Half-Life 2, Ep 1 & 2, and Portal.

If your looking for PS3 Exclusive goodness, I hear great things about Uncharted and God of War.
Old 01-02-2011, 04:11 PM   #4800 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

God of War is brilliant, especially the updated PS3 version of 1 and 2, but 3 is fantastic in it's own right as well. Worth buying the trilogy, really.

I hated Uncharted 1. I don't know why, I just couldn't stand it. Uncharted 2 was excellent though. Can't explain it, but there you go.