Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree41Likes

Old 03-19-2011, 01:54 AM   #4881 (permalink)

At the moment, I'm playing Taken 3 game and it is so good!!!!!! I have already finished the this game three times , but i never get bored with it after you finish the story.

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 11:02 PM   #4882 (permalink)

I finally got around to buying "call of duty 4: modern warfare". This game is amazing and I can't wait to beat it and move onto "modern warfare 2" and then onto "black ops".
Old 03-20-2011, 07:07 PM   #4883 (permalink)

I've been playing the APB:Reloaded closed beta for the last several days. I made a Team KATG logo to put on my car. If anyone else is playing this and wants me to send it to them, let me know. Wish I could post a screenshot but NDAs and all
Old 03-20-2011, 07:55 PM   #4884 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omni View Post
I've been playing the APB:Reloaded closed beta for the last several days. I made a Team KATG logo to put on my car. If anyone else is playing this and wants me to send it to them, let me know. Wish I could post a screenshot but NDAs and all
They're not going to give a crap. Also, this thread may be relevant to your interests, from back in RTW days:

http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forum...tin-apb-15332/

I have a crim named FrozenMustard and a enforcer named Half on the beta, but I haven't been playing much lately because I ran into some old hackers from RTW time, and it seems like that's all I see now.
Old 03-20-2011, 08:05 PM   #4885 (permalink)

It's probably about 60/40 that I see between normal players and hackers so for the most part I'm having a good time playing it.
Old 03-20-2011, 08:15 PM   #4886 (permalink)

Quote:
It's probably about 60/40 that I see between normal players and hackers so for the most part I'm having a good time playing it.
It hasn't been able to re-kindle the old spark it used to have. I was spending like 8 hours a day playing last summer, if not more. I was really excited for it to come out again, but I'd like to see some more changes happen. Right now it feels like the same old thing RTW had, if not a little worse (at least performance wise). I know changes take time, but still. Also, letting hackers have free reign is just frustrating. I know we're supposed to be "testing" the game in beta, but if you can't even enjoy playing there's no incentive.

Anyway, hit me up sometime if you see me on. I usually roll with one or two other people, so there's usually room in the group for at least one more.
Old 03-21-2011, 08:23 AM   #4887 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxquanta View Post
It hasn't been able to re-kindle the old spark it used to have. I was spending like 8 hours a day playing last summer, if not more. I was really excited for it to come out again, but I'd like to see some more changes happen. Right now it feels like the same old thing RTW had, if not a little worse (at least performance wise). I know changes take time, but still. Also, letting hackers have free reign is just frustrating. I know we're supposed to be "testing" the game in beta, but if you can't even enjoy playing there's no incentive.

Anyway, hit me up sometime if you see me on. I usually roll with one or two other people, so there's usually room in the group for at least one more.
Will do. Same username as on here? My character's name is NewGuinea if you ever see me. Had a fantastic moment the other day where someone in my team was on mic and couldn't pronounce it. As if the word Guinea has never been said to him in his life. Guess the dude has never seen a guinea pig...

I never played the original game. I wanted to, but I found out about it right as it was shutting down. So I guess it kind of helps that I have nothing to compare it to. The hacking is annoying and I hope that they do eventually do something about it. But beyond anything else what I love about this game is the customization options, since that wins me over in any game. Really though I'm very patient and I suppose tolerant so I can ignore the hackers as long as I get a decent amount of proper missions as well, which so far I have. I think I'm more irritated when I get put into a team of people with bad attitudes than I am when we're up against hackers. I'd rather lose with a team of cool people than win with a team of douches.
Old 03-21-2011, 09:32 AM   #4888 (permalink)

I love all the Rock Band games... playing the drums is the best. I also have Kinect and Dance Central is a blast, but their sports & fitness games are great for getting into shape. I'm also a total nerd and love all the Lego games (Indiana Jones, Batman, Harry Potter).
Old 03-21-2011, 07:23 PM   #4889 (permalink)

If Plants vs Zombies counts, put me down for that.
Old 03-21-2011, 07:29 PM   #4890 (permalink)

Quote:
Will do. Same username as on here?
Nah. My crim is FrozenMustard and enf is Half. Like I said, though, I haven't been on much lately, but I've added you to my friend's list. I'll probably play a lot more once Open Beta comes out.

Quote:
I never played the original game. I wanted to, but I found out about it right as it was shutting down. So I guess it kind of helps that I have nothing to compare it to. The hacking is annoying and I hope that they do eventually do something about it. But beyond anything else what I love about this game is the customization options, since that wins me over in any game. Really though I'm very patient and I suppose tolerant so I can ignore the hackers as long as I get a decent amount of proper missions as well, which so far I have. I think I'm more irritated when I get put into a team of people with bad attitudes than I am when we're up against hackers. I'd rather lose with a team of cool people than win with a team of douches.
The current game is basically the same as the RTW release, except for maybe different weapon imbalances. But yeah, the hacking does suck. It's funny, too. I went from this during the first week of closed beta:

(Granted, I had the level 1 bullet deflection and was a significantly higher threat than those enemies, but character upgrades were nerfed so hard they're almost pointless now, and the threat mismatch is just more evidence of how bad matchmaking is)

To constantly getting my ass handed too me. Funny that the transition occurred right around this time:

APB Reloaded Hacks - ArtificialAiming

But hey...

I agree, the customization is awesome. I easily spent tens of hours making designs before. G1 claims they'll be giving them back, which is awesome.

And as far as peoples' attitudes...well, I can get a little riled up, but it's all in good fun.

Last edited by fluxquanta; 03-21-2011 at 07:36 PM.