Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 01-20-2009, 01:43 AM   #251 (permalink)

Didn't think this through

Maybe not the worst thing I’ve done but…I made-up that someone tried to kidnap me. I was about 7 years old (this was in the late 70’s). I made up the story because I was late getting home and needed a quick excuse. Naturally my parents called the police and they launched a rather large manhunt based on my made up descriptions. I remember overhearing the police radio that they were pulling over every green sedan in the area. They also stopped some poor, old lady and were questioning her. Nothing further came out of this and I don’t know to this day if they concluded I made it all up.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 12:19 AM   #252 (permalink)

So the other day my friend was complaining about her mom and how she can never just buy the woman a gift without her reading some horrible meaning into it. I told her to buy her a loaded gun and see what she does with that.

I had completely forgotten that her dad shot himself in the head last year. I don't know how I forgot, I had known him for years and was really fucked up over his death for awhile. In fact, his cell is still listed in my phone because I can't bring myself to delete it.

My friend was just like "Marina! you're such a douche" and laughed but I feel like the most heinous ass hole in the universe.
Old 06-17-2011, 10:58 AM   #253 (permalink)

It's taken me awhile to post this.

Remember the game "Saved your life"?
I was 12 and in Girl Guides camp for the weekend. Anna and I had to clean the Outhouse because it was our turn. I pushed her in front of the toilet hole and said "Saved your..." She went HEAD FIRST through the hole into the waste. (I didn't think this would have ever been possible, in fact that's why I thought it was hilarious before it actually happenned). She was screamming and I shoved my arm through the hole to see if she could jump and grab it, she couldn't. I went for help, more like screamming and running for our Leaders.
2hrs, 1 ambulance and a fire truck later she was out of the hole. I felt awful and sobbing told her I was so sorry. She said " It's okay." and gave me a Shitty pissy bear hug (I so deserved it. if not worse). We both then had to strip and get hosed down. She went home early and I was banned from camping trips for a year, my parents were called, I was grounded for a month.
18 yrs later and I still won't play Saved your life.
Old 06-17-2011, 11:47 AM   #254 (permalink)

I can't really decide on what is the worst thing I have done in general but I did do something that still to this day bothers me. I was at my friends apartment with other friends which is right by a lake that connects to a golf course. All day these geese were making noise so we decided to drench a loaf of bread in beer and feed it to them. Needless to say they got drunk and started flying into shit. When I left the apartment a group of them apparently flew into traffic and were scattered on the ground.
Old 06-21-2011, 01:21 PM   #255 (permalink)

The worst thing I ever did really wasn't all that bad in the grand scheme of things but what I regret the most. Even more than breaking up with girls because I'm kind of a shitty person.

What I regret the most is convincing my kid sister (8 years younger) that magic didn't exist and she didn't have special powers. She was probably 10 years old at the time and I was a know it all college student. Still feel awful about it to this day.
Old 06-22-2011, 01:03 PM   #256 (permalink)

Left my passport on my seat on the plane and just remembered it when I headed to the immigrations desk.
Old 06-23-2011, 07:09 AM   #257 (permalink)

Shit on the wall next to the school toilet.

When I was 12 one day the caretaker rushed into classroom during a lesson.

He was quite upset, because someone had smeard shit on the wall next to the toilet.

He asked who that did and I started to laugh out loudly, because I was so amused by the idea that someone could be so sick and smear shit on the wall.

Later I realized that everybody in the class must have thought that I have done that.
Stoffwechsel anregen

Last edited by Erhard; 07-13-2011 at 11:23 AM.
Old 06-23-2011, 09:04 PM   #258 (permalink)

I slept with an ex's best friend in the said ex's bed.

buuuuut the WORST thing I've ever done was when I was fighting with a friend in high school. So I ended up getting her fired from work, fully knowing that her mother wasn't working and they were depended on her income.. yeah... I was a horrible person.
Old 06-23-2011, 10:12 PM   #259 (permalink)

A co-worker was choking, but it was someone I didn't like. Someone else did notice and go give them the Heimlich though.
Old 06-24-2011, 12:04 PM   #260 (permalink)

Come on, that is nothing real bad.

You just forgott something.

That is normal.

Is that really the worst thing you have ever done?

By the way, are you the same donnaabreu that left a post in the PandaCloud forum on 06/22/11?

"Hi everyone,

This is a very interesting thread. The answer will always be "YES"......."

If yes, that would be quite a coincidence, wouldn't it?

Last edited by Erhard; 07-13-2011 at 11:21 AM.