Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2010, 01:49 AM   #141 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
MyButtPlug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Up your ass!
Posts: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepetek View Post
You're pretty much wrong here. The argument makes perfect sense. It's kinda like a 12 year old saying "NASCAR doesn't seem that hard" and someone saying, "Hey, learn how to drive first." You see?

Of course not, you're a butt plug. Your head is, by definition, up an ass.

Edit: I used 12 year old because where I am they can't drive. If that is different where you are from (upyourasslandia?) please substitute a younger than driving age.
No, it makes no sense. Just because the 12 year-old doesnt know how to drive doesn't mean NASCAR is hard. Logical fallacy, ever heard of one?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 02:03 AM   #142 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Kydizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 430
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyButtPlug View Post
No, it makes no sense. Just because the 12 year-old doesnt know how to drive doesn't mean NASCAR is hard. Logical fallacy, ever heard of one?
butt plugs sure do have a lot to be upset and angry about. sheesh.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 02:06 AM   #143 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
MyButtPlug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Up your ass!
Posts: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kydizzle View Post
butt plugs sure do have a lot to be upset and angry about. sheesh.
i'm not upset at all. just asked a simple question: if you can take sleep breaks wouldn't it be possible to do a marathon for a week or more?

you guys seem to be the angry ones.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 02:28 AM   #144 (permalink)
Senior Member
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer
 
DWarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyButtPlug View Post
No, it makes no sense. Just because the 12 year-old doesnt know how to drive doesn't mean NASCAR is hard. Logical fallacy, ever heard of one?
You have absolutely no reference point from which to judge what is and isn't hard in podcasting. There is no logical fallacy in you saying "podcasting for a week doesn't seem that hard", it's just that your opinion has absolutely no value because whatever "seems" to you about podcasting is entirely baseless. Had you tried to do a single podcast, as McNally suggested, your opinion would gain slight value because you will have had a relevant experience on the topic on which you are opining.

Go back to the dumb threads where you make opinions about complex topics without necessary knowledge or credentials. Where you can use expressions like "logical fallacy" and not have it be this easy to point out how fucking dumb and intellectually lazy you are.
__________________

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 02:54 AM   #145 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: JC, NY
Posts: 1,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyButtPlug View Post
No, it makes no sense. Just because the 12 year-old doesnt know how to drive doesn't mean NASCAR is hard. Logical fallacy, ever heard of one?
Nice troll. Poor logic. Worse reading comprehension.

You are the 12 year old:

You do not know how hard driving or NASCAR driving is. You don't even know if there is a difference between the two.

You are the non podcaster:

You do not know if podcasting once per day is harder than podcasting constantly for 76 hours.

"If you try to knock me you'll get mocked
I'll stir fry you in my wok
Your knees'll start shaking and your fingers pop
Like a pinch on the neck from Mr. Spock "
and then you shit yourself.

Don't use big words around me like 'logical' or 'fallacy' or 'the' til you learn what the fuck reading comprehension is.

Man, all you're good for is being shoved up someone's ass.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 02:56 AM   #146 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
MyButtPlug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Up your ass!
Posts: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepetek View Post
Nice troll. Poor logic. Worse reading comprehension.

You are the 12 year old:

You do not know how hard driving or NASCAR driving is. You don't even know if there is a difference between the two.

You are the non podcaster:

You do not know if podcasting once per day is harder than podcasting constantly for 76 hours.

"If you try to knock me you'll get mocked
I'll stir fry you in my wok
Your knees'll start shaking and your fingers pop
Like a pinch on the neck from Mr. Spock "
and then you shit yourself.

Don't use big words around me like 'logical' or 'fallacy' or 'the' til you learn what the fuck reading comprehension is.

Man, all you're good for is being shoved up someone's ass.
Let me say it in a way you might understand:

jus cuz i don have xperience 2 do a podcast dont mean wut i say iz wrong. can u understan now? thatz a logical phallacy.

If you think I'm wrong give some reasons. That's what I was asking for in the first place.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 03:13 AM   #147 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: JC, NY
Posts: 1,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyButtPlug View Post
Let me say it in a way you might understand:

jus cuz i don have xperience 2 do a podcast dont mean wut i say iz wrong. can u understan now? thatz a logical phallacy.

If you think I'm wrong give some reasons. That's what I was asking for in the first place.
Hmm. I gave reasons 1 page ago.

As far as logically false, let's table it out:

You know about podcasting. You know what podcasting involves. Your Opinion
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_____________F________________ F____________________________ (thus) F

Son, I'm bored and don't mind making you look like a douche nozzle. It is not far from a butt plug anyway. Keep me amused til I fall asleep, OK?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 03:19 AM   #148 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
MyButtPlug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Up your ass!
Posts: 203
Your reason doing a marathon show is hard is because:

A. I questioned whether it was hard
B. I don't have any experience
C. Therefore it is hard.

Is that correct?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 03:36 AM   #149 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: JC, NY
Posts: 1,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyButtPlug View Post
Your reason doing a marathon show is hard is because:

A. I questioned whether it was hard
B. I don't have any experience
C. Therefore it is hard.

Is that correct?
No. My reason for why it was hard was expressed thus:

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepetek View Post
I understand the withdrawls some of ya are feeling. Last night as the show was on it's 76th hour, I was thinking, "I got a few more hours in me, c'mon guys." But realistically? If you were paying attention, it sounds like the studio is awfully close to Keith and Chemda's room (which is also why they won't be lending out the studio for the Matt Bray morning zoo podcast). It was also starting to stank up in there, and the lower part of the house was beginning to look like a shipping container from China. (Maybe that's a NY thing: every few years a shipping container from China seems to wash up in Brooklyn with a bunch of half dead illegals packed in like sardines).

So relax, listen to some of last year's marathon or parts of this year you recorded. Write up some Haipu's. Or go out and get some fresh air. And of course, pray that they do this again next year. Now they have to break 76 hours. (I'm guessing 80, or the full 4 day 86. 2012 will be the full business week marathon, then the world ends).

I also have to give a big hand to Jesse Joyce. Even though Pat Dixon may be "1000 times funnier" than him, Jesse was a real trooper, holding together the late night (EST) hours with nothing but a fake cigarette and lots of diet soda, while many around him got truly messed up.
Your B statement appears to be true. Your C statement is unproven.

Last edited by thepetek; 03-05-2010 at 03:38 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 03:49 AM   #150 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
MyButtPlug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Up your ass!
Posts: 203
Ok. I didn't read your previous post. I guess you claim it's hard because the studio is close to their bedroom.

Anyway, I think we agree. My statement B is true.
C is unproven and doesnt follow from statements A and B.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger