Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 10-09-2005, 05:07 PM   #21 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

One of the last times I was at the dental office, I was getting a couple fillings. I have a pretty high tolerance for anestetics. They shot me up with a shot of novacane, let it set in and got to work. The dentist started drilling and holy mother of god did it hurt. I was like oooowhwlhwo, since my mouth was open and full of gauze and stuff. My dentist, who was an indian guy (insert accent here) says, "You can feel that." I'm like "YES!" as best i could. They shoot me up again, wait, and go at it. Still hurt. It took 3 shots of novacane before I felt nothing and it sucked a whole lot. Then again I woke up during my wisdom teeth removal surgery too (didn't feel anything, just kind of impressed the doc at how much gas i had to take.)

Twitter/pfpulse

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 05:22 PM   #22 (permalink)
NO BRUMSKI

When I had my wisdom teeth pulled, I was told not to eat. I of course got hungry and ate anyways. When I arrived at the dentist office the first thing he did was ask if I ate, I said "a little bit", and I could tell immediately that he was pissed. He replied angrily "you were told not to eat!". I was given only a local anesthetic, but the bagel I ate was good and would gladly do it again
Old 10-09-2005, 05:39 PM   #23 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

After mine, and i was fully out, real surgery kinda deal, i didn't eat anything, but anastetics make me really sick so i puked in the hostpitals parkinglot.
Old 10-10-2005, 01:23 AM   #24 (permalink)

Van Halen next?

A contest to find the next lead singer of Van Halen? Is nothing sacred anymore? I guess Eddie and Alex didn't manage their money well enough.
Old 10-10-2005, 01:53 AM   #25 (permalink)

My tooth still hurts

My dentist is a fucking dumb ass. I'm glad the job has the highest suicide rate, that way he pays for what he did to me and i dont have to go to jail. Love the shows keep up the good work.
Old 10-10-2005, 06:31 AM   #26 (permalink)

Is there a dentist in the house?

Man, going to the dentist sure is one of those "you struggle all your life, then you die" kind of things.

I didn't get my first filling until I was 25 thanks to flouride in our drinking water. When I was at the dentist's office to get that first filling, I can remember doing a big stupid "Tough Guy" thing. This is where you're thinking, it can't hurt that much, can it?

After about 2 seconds (literally) with the drill I was panic stricken, hyperventilating, and begging for the shot. Even today, about 10 years on, I still reckon the most painful experience I have ever had was when the dentist blew a jet of compressed air into that newly drilled hole.

Obviously now my teeth are worn down stumps, since I'm brushing and flossing the fuckers so much, anything so that I don't need to go through that kind of pain again.

At least with the advances in modern dentistry, you get to be told you can't fucken brush your teeth to save yourself by a ditsy "hygenist" before you actually get to see the dentist.
Old 10-10-2005, 08:16 AM   #27 (permalink)

My dentist works out waaaaay too much.

My dentist spends a bit too much time at the gym. He tends to really pull hard when he's got the metal hooked into my teeth. It's always so much better when the hygenist does the cleanings, because they don't have to show off the pipes by trying to pull my head off of my neck.
Old 10-10-2005, 08:22 AM   #28 (permalink)

other people's donations...

Just curious, how much does everybody else cough up?
Old 10-10-2005, 08:25 AM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spelman
A contest to find the next lead singer of Van Halen? Is nothing sacred anymore? I guess Eddie and Alex didn't manage their money well enough.
Eddie blew it up his nose for a decade and a half, remember? Oh, and he drank it, too.
Old 10-10-2005, 09:38 AM   #30 (permalink)

Podcast Alley

Why is that Keet and Chemda dont mention beating D&D on podcast alley?