Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 09-05-2010, 08:41 AM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanker View Post
I have some neighbors who have been very douchy to me ever since highschool, I was always a "good kid" but they treated me as I was the coke snortyest whore banginest doucher in town. They called the cops on my party which was NOT loud one bit and told them we were wasted. So we had to wait as the cops searched and found nothing. I can't stand neighbors like that.
Geez, how did they know you had a party, if it wasn't loud? Yes, always those pesky homeOWNERS wanting to enjoy their property.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 08:44 AM   #42 (permalink)

Well, you have to maintain your home to SOME standard......

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoogbear63 View Post
I had a similar situation a few weeks ago with some neighbors. They called the cops because my grass was too tall, and we received a notice from the sherrif that we had 15 days to cut it (honestly, my grass was dead and getting into it will just get me angry). Animal control showed up after because he got a report that we had a dog living on our back deck. My dog in an inside dog, if it's a nice day, I'll let him hang out on our enclosed for an hour or so. This is, in fact, illegal. My back yard isn't fully fenced in, so he can't be ANYWHERE in the yard without us being out there with him. Anyways, long story short... I talked to both neighbors directly to my left and right about it. They both informed that there's a guy in the neighborhood and tries to police it and he'd done the same thing to them in the past. I didn't talk to the asshole neighbor, but talking to other ones who were similarly pissed off at him helped me out a lot. So yeah, my suggestion, bitch about him to other neighbors (plus, it'll be a nice way to guage whether you really are being too loud and pissing people off).
Old 09-05-2010, 08:50 AM   #43 (permalink)

What.
Old 09-05-2010, 07:41 PM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotGravy View Post
You mention you are the one disturbing the neighbourhood, so maybe turn a mirror on yourself and wonder why you think your neighbours are "cunty" because you are acting immature, spoiled and entitled?

Nobody cares for a frat boy mentality.....
Quote:
Geez, how did they know you had a party, if it wasn't loud? Yes, always those pesky homeOWNERS wanting to enjoy their property.
Quote:
Well, you have to maintain your home to SOME standard......
Fuck you. Welcome to the forums.

Also, learn to do ^ that. Multi-quote, you cocksuck.
Old 09-05-2010, 11:03 PM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
So, today I have the day off and thought that it might be the perfect time to have a chat with my neighbors. I went over there at 12 in the afternoon and knocked on their door. The woman answered and just stared at me. I told her I was her neighbor next door and wanted to clear up some issues that have and might occur. First, I apologized for the inconvenience that i have put them through and told her that if they had any other issues that they could respond to me personally. I then gave her a list of my contact info... She looked at it then handed back, asked me "do you know what time it is?" then mumbled "go fuck yourself" as she shut the door on me.

This will be the first and last time I make nice... now I will not care one bit if I somehow create a disturbance to them.
You reached out and she didn't take the olive branch. I say you shine them on and if it disturbs them so be it. You don't owe them a goddamn thing if they can't treat you with common neighborly decency when you show up face to face.

I would probably purposely do shit that would annoy them so that the police would finally tell them they need to learn to share the world with others and quit calling so much.
Old 09-06-2010, 04:50 PM   #46 (permalink)

So, the young man who lives next to me came over today.

First off, my husband and I have lived in this house for over 20 years when suddenly my best friend, and neighbor, unexpectedly passed. She never knew about the cancer. Of course, her husband couldn't stick around... too many memories, you know. He sold the house and moved to God knows where.

I remember looking out the window every morning while sitting at my breakfast table and seeing Grace's smiling face. She would wave and I would wave her over, an empty coffee cup already in her place at my table. It was our morning ritual. I can't bear to look out the window, but as a force of habit, it happens. Each and every morning, even though she isn't there.

Instead I see a renter of the man who bought Grace's old house. Being a little older than I should feel, mostly due to the constant care-taking of my husband, I haven't been out much since this man moved in. Because of Jeff's medicine, he has erratic sleeping patterns, so I am not able to leave the house long enough anyway. This neighbor has a dog. I don't mind pets, used to have a few of my own, but it happens to bark right when Jeff can fall asleep.

Like I said earlier, this young man came to see me yesterday. Because of one of his noisy parties, I spent all night taking care of a husband who should have been fast asleep and did not fall asleep until very early this morning. I awoke to the loud knocking of a door. Silently cursing, I rush my old body to the door to see what the ruckus is. Since Grace died, I haven't had many visitors.

Our neighbor was standing there with a piece of paper in his hand. Already upset that I was awake from what little sleep I had stolen, I let him say his piece. To be honest, I couldn't hear much after his first sentence. Jeff had woken up and was in pain, calling out for me. The neighbor then thrust the paper at me and I glance at it. Looking at the paper, I see Grace's old telephone number... a swirl of memories flooded back at me and an unplanned reaction occured: I threw the paper back at him and, hopefully, inaudibly cursed the memories.

I just want to live out the rest of my life in my house with my husband.
Old 09-06-2010, 09:29 PM   #47 (permalink)

Location: not in a house, not with a mouse, not here or there, not ANYWHERE
^^flippin' genius
Old 09-07-2010, 07:41 PM   #48 (permalink)

I came home from work about a week back to find my neighbor across the street had about 15 cars parked in front of, and around his house. He was having a big party and didn't let me know ahead of time. You know what I did? I went to sleep because it's non of my God damn business what he does. As long as they aren't keeping me up, I don't give a shit what my neighbors do.

Do yourself a favor and next time you are throwing one of these "quiet parties", go to your neighbors house and listen to make sure it isn't louder than you think it is. Video tape it on your cell phone so when she calls the cops you can say "you mean the party you can't hear on this video from 10 minutes ago"?