Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2009, 01:18 PM   #241 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Grapist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 2,260
Wow, what a bitch.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 01:58 PM   #242 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
motownguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: packin' boxes here, going there
Posts: 2,084
Quote:
Originally Posted by campy View Post
I forgot about that golden rule of "Never believe her when she says don't buy me a gift". I should have known better...you're right, i'm sorry, please help me.

Oh wells....dumping someone really sucks frankly....!
Did you just make that so we're supposed to feel bad for you for dumping him?

Jes checkin' ...

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 11:04 AM   #243 (permalink)
Senior Member
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer
 
campy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 11,868
Quote:
Originally Posted by motownguy View Post
Did you just make that so we're supposed to feel bad for you for dumping him?

Jes checkin' ...


No....just clarifying why I considered it one of the "worst tings I ever did" because dumping someone is pretty tame in comparison to some of the shit people have done on here...like the guy who got a girl drunk, knocked her down the stairs and pissed in her ear because he didn't like how she behaved at a party...shiizzzzzz.

No matter how you slice it ...dumping someone isn't pleasant...fact.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 11:12 AM   #244 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Grapist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 2,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by campy View Post
No....just clarifying why I considered it one of the "worst tings I ever did" because dumping someone is pretty tame in comparison to some of the shit people have done on here...like the guy who got a girl drunk, knocked her down the stairs and pissed in her ear because he didn't like how she behaved at a party...shiizzzzzz.

No matter how you slice it ...dumping someone isn't pleasant...fact.
I like to think I put the "fun" in "dumping".
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 11:28 AM   #245 (permalink)
Senior Member
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer
 
Mundane Soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: misshuri
Posts: 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by campy View Post
No matter how you slice it ...dumping someone isn't pleasant...fact.
Okay, now I'm going to seem like I'm antagonizing you, but that's...not really a fact.

I've been in a few relationships where I was more than happy to break it off.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 12:55 PM   #246 (permalink)
Senior Member
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer
 
campy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 11,868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mundane Soul View Post
Okay, now I'm going to seem like I'm antagonizing you, but that's...not really a fact.

I've been in a few relationships where I was more than happy to break it off.
HAHAH Ok...this is true...it is a fact for me but very possibly not for everyone. Gotta agree with that one!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 10:36 AM   #247 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 19
Haven't done too many things that are bad; I'm a nice person. I once accidently hit my friend in the head with a baseball bat and a couple of years later I was throwing a rock at something and missed and ended up hitting another friend.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 05:06 PM   #248 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Hello Lovah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Edwardsville, IL
Posts: 11
I slept with a college professor to get a better grade. I was in my 30s and the prof was much younger.

Ok, that's not the worst thing I ever did, but that's about as much as I can seem to share at the moment.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 05:13 PM   #249 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
NoArmsJames's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,524
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hello Lovah View Post
I slept with a college professor to get a better grade. I was in my 30s and the prof was much younger.

Ok, that's not the worst thing I ever did, but that's about as much as I can seem to share at the moment.
That's not even a bad thing. Try again
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 05:53 PM   #250 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
archicat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Scotland
Posts: 404
Worse thing I've ever done was when I was 18 I got drunk on a night out at college and lost my expensive digital camera. I told my parents I got mugged walking home so they'd feel sympathetic and buy me a new one. They did. . Unfortunately they called a friend (I was in England at college and they were in Ireland) and got the friend to come round to make me to go to station and file a police report. By that point I didn't want to go back and tell them I lied so I went. I felt so guilty and thought I would get caught.

Last edited by archicat; 01-18-2009 at 07:36 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger