Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Will Diddy do prison time based on his other violent accusations?
Yes 8 38.10%
No 13 61.90%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree34Likes

Old 05-21-2024, 12:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

3820: Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop w/ Felicia Gillespie and Craig Klein

Diddy delivered an eye-rolling non-apology for his caught-on-camera shockingly violent behavior, which leads to the return of Felicia Gillespie and the gang discussing comedian Pat Dixon with shockingly violent audio that was used in court to allow Felicia an order of protection. Audience members call in with intelligence and goofiness.

Guests:
Craig Klein

Felicia Gillespie

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
reedcj likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2024, 04:00 AM   #2 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Thank you for this show, it's helpful to be supportive and respectful of survivors of this. The people that make excuses either have a lot of healing to do or a lot of heavy self reflection about past behaviors that they have yet to come to terms with. It's sad that the trolls and the clowns have decided to be the soldiers of sociopaths because some one hurt them so they can spread their pain instead of advocating for their own healing. Shout out to the chat for calling out bullshit and kudos to Chris for his hard work and of course Keith and Craig, I'm so glad to have allies against monstrous behavior.
thirteen, littlp, bluenova and 2 others like this.
Old 05-21-2024, 09:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Hearing those recordings made me feel some type of way. Who tf can act like that and be okay in their soul. I could feel my skin crawling. I'd love to take a trip to NY and run into him. Let him know what I really think.
Keith, Piscean, littlp and 1 others like this.
Old 05-21-2024, 05:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Wow, the audio clips... Sounds just like those TV movies. Also reminded me of some parents talking / yelling at their child.
Keith, thirteen, littlp and 1 others like this.
Old 05-21-2024, 06:45 PM   #5 (permalink)

Abusive Behaviour

This was an important episode. Another example of toxic behaviour. In what universe is it acceptable to viciously call someone a cunt let alone someone you are supposed to be in a relationship with. I have been married 3o+ years and would never dream of calling my wife a cunt. I would never call someone that I am having a dispute with
In those recordings you can feel the malice and menace in the voice. I have experienced it from being bullied growing up. The words are saying one thing but the intonation and body language says another
This Pat dude is classic malignant narcissist. It is good that Felicia Gillespie is away from the guy.
littlp, bluenova and XenoTitty like this.
Old 05-22-2024, 02:10 AM   #6 (permalink)

How many times can people hear Keith pronounce her name correctly and then immediately say it wrong? Insult to injury, man.
Keith, Piscean and XenoTitty like this.
Old 05-22-2024, 02:43 AM   #7 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I think she’s been through worse.

But yeah. I’m smawter!
Old 05-22-2024, 07:54 AM   #8 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

To me once you start kicking someone in the head THATS ATTEMPTED MURDER. Also-does Diddy really see like someone who would easily give up $30 million dollars? And his apology sounded so fake from the jump. Also I guarantee Cassie probably has received death threats and has been terrified this entire time.

I’ll never understand how fans can just double down EVEN WITH PROOF. I’ve mentioned it before but will mention it again-Pat Dixon was very kind to Justin and I whenever he came to Indianapolis. We went and saw him every single time he came to town. He often paid for Justin’s drinks and often talked to us before and after the shows. He is extremely charming-which in his profession is important. Justin spent hours painting a portrait of him.

I still remember when he said about Carmen Lynch- I’ve finally started getting rid of her family and friends ON THE KATG SHOW. When it came out initially Justin and I did have a hard time about it but again we figured that Keith and Chemda don’t just randomly black list people. We couldn’t in good conscience continue to be fans. I think the pinnacle of adulthood is being able to change your mind once evidence is provided, and not double down.

It has never been easy for women to be public about their abusers. Anita Hill tried to warn people about that one Supreme Court justice. All those women came forward about Donald Trump and he was still voted for President. And still is a fucking candidate despite the mountains of evidence that he is a traitor to the country in addition to being a disgusting human being in general.

Critical thinking isn’t for everyone I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keith and XenoTitty like this.
Old 05-22-2024, 08:17 AM   #9 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

In addition to him, Trump, being found guilty of rape. Literal rape.

Yep.

Thank god for her audio.
littlp, rodimusprime and XenoTitty like this.
Old 05-22-2024, 08:54 AM   #10 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

So I’m at the part with the Pat audio and I have to say as soon as he said “I see” it just sounded so fucking evil.

Also the people who have a problem with someone recording without the other person knowing will also be the ones shouting that there’s no proof. There’s no way to win with those jackasses.

Also-the body has 3 different fight responses that are AUTOMATIC meaning people often do NOT HAVE CONTROL of how they respond to a situation like this- Fight, flee, freeze. It makes total sense that Felicia would freeze.

God I’m so sorry you went through this Felicia. I had tears down my face when you talked about sleeping on the living room floor on a mat. I’ve been so mad at my husband but if I found out he was sleeping on the floor unwillingly I wouldn’t allow it. I have children and I would never punish them in that way. My husband is an artist and as mad as I’ve been with him I would never destroy his art. I say this as someone with significant childhood trauma to the point I’ve been diagnosed with PTSD and a big reason why I have such low self worth. Frankly even people who have never been abused can find themselves in this situation because no one wants to believe that they would fall in love with someone who would do this to them. And when you are constantly being bombarded with messages like “you are such a piece of shit and everyone around you can see it too”. He was acting like he was a saint for staying with you when frankly if he really believed his bullshit he could have left. He could have left the room himself instead of smashing her to the bed. I hate that she feels like she has to justify herself but some of the comments made by those jackasses in chat is the reason why DV victims feel like they have to justify it.

It is always hard for victims to go public. It very rarely goes well. Felicia is brave for coming on TWICE and re-living some super hard moments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rodimusprime and XenoTitty like this.