Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Whoís destination style do you personally relate with more?
Keith 2 14.29%
Chemda and Atheer 12 85.71%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree33Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2023, 06:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
Member
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 47
Chemda is correct, Trump asks for money, and his followers give. One report told that most the money coming in are in alot of fairly small amounts, indicating families not companies giving him money.
Keith likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 06:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
Member
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 47
The flip is Trump's Pac's are spending over 40 Million a month in legal bills. Trumps PAC's are paying for him, in NYC for Fraud, NYC vs E. Jean Carol, in FL vs Jack Smith for boxes of classified files in Mar-a-lago, in Washington D.C. vs Jack Smith for January 6th, GA case Racateering, I think one or two other cases. Each of those cases have atleast 1 to 3 lawyers, does not appear any are doing multicases for him. The Trump PACs are also paying for former & current staff's legals bills. When Trump PAC pays for the lawyer, the lawyer protects Trump not the former & current staff person. Atleast 3 left Trump's lawyers and got their own or pubic and recanted what they said earlier
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 06:10 PM   #13 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!
 
Keith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: NYC, baby!
Posts: 13,374
Quote:
Originally Posted by litlokc View Post
Chemda is correct, Trump asks for money, and his followers give. One report told that most the money coming in are in alot of fairly small amounts, indicating families not companies giving him money.
I like to think eventually the little guy goes, Dude sorry, but I canít afford more
litlokc likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 06:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
Member
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 47
Sorry for the longish posts, tried to keep each tight to piece of information. Check out https://www.youtube.com/@MeidasTouch I watch a 15 min video or two a night. Mostly the headlines of Judge actions, not so much the Trump angry, implodes, takes downs or the hour shows
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 07:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
Member
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 47
Forgot to Answer Atheer & Chemda. I do not believe Prison is not an option for this case, as I believe it is in Civil court. Prison is possible for several of the cases though, but jailing a former President has not happened...yet
I am not a lawyer, and only sharing what i've heard / watched
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2023, 05:45 PM   #16 (permalink)
Senior Member
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer
 
Bucho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Aotearoa
Posts: 3,875
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Somehow in your accent The Science aren't trigger words?
Do Your Own Research?

Actually it's probably better for me if you don't, otherwise you'll also discover that the absolute worst environment in which to address the beliefs of someone you think is on the wrong track is in front of other people - either in public or on The Internets - and once you find that you could use it to pwn me as the filthy hypocrite I am for doing this here and not just emailing Chemda like everyone else who wants to get a message to you.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2023, 09:33 PM   #17 (permalink)
Senior Member
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer
 
rodimusprime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post
you could use it to pwn me as the filthy hypocrite I am for doing this here
I was wondering if you saw the irony. LOL!
Keith likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2023, 10:43 PM   #18 (permalink)
Senior Member
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer
 
Bucho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Aotearoa
Posts: 3,875
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodimusprime View Post
I was wondering if you saw the irony. LOL!
Woah, woah, woah bro - ok, yes, suuuuuure, I hoisted myself on my own petard as usual, but don't think I didn't hear the end of last week's Last Week where you go from "It just made me think everyone's gone through some shit in the last 3 years and a lot of it's not good, and so maybe be a little kinder to everybody ... a little more patient ..." to GLEEFULLY joining yet another Ryan V pile-on less than 90 seconds later! I EXPECT emotional kneejerkism from Keith (because most of the time it's so hilarious I literally pay for it), but I expect better from people who actually read books like you and Chemda! When you point at me there are three fingers pointed back at you mister! THERE'S BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS TOO!!!

Oh shit, I'm doing it again! Why is this so har-rerd?!?

Is it something to do with that thing about how emotion feels good in a place like this?
rodimusprime likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2023, 11:10 PM   #19 (permalink)
Senior Member
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer
 
rodimusprime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post
Woah, woah, woah bro - ok, yes, suuuuuure, I hoisted myself on my own petard as usual, but don't think I didn't hear the end of last week's Last Week where you go from "It just made me think everyone's gone through some shit in the last 3 years and a lot of it's not good, and so maybe be a little kinder to everybody ... a little more patient ..." to GLEEFULLY joining yet another Ryan V pile-on less than 90 seconds later! I EXPECT emotional kneejerkism from Keith (because most of the time it's so hilarious I literally pay for it), but I expect better from people who actually read books like you and Chemda! When you point at me there are three fingers pointed back at you mister! THERE'S BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS TOO!!!

Oh shit, I'm doing it again! Why is this so har-rerd?!?

Is it something to do with that thing about how emotion feels good in a place like this?
What you don't realize is that was me being kind to Ryan. I laughed it off and laughed with Keith and Chemda about it. There's no need to see me actually being mean to Ryan. My mean is way worse than that.

Also I don't know Ryan so I don't feel invested in changing his mind. I'd rather make some jokes about how dumb that sort of thinking is and move on. If he doesn't want to get vaccinated I don't feel obligated to convince him.
Keith, littlp, XenoTitty and 1 others like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2023, 11:51 PM   #20 (permalink)
Senior Member
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Niedernhausen, Germany
Posts: 2,770
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodimusprime View Post
What you don't realize is that was me being kind to Ryan. I laughed it off and laughed with Keith and Chemda about it. There's no need to see me actually being mean to Ryan. My mean is way worse than that.

Also I don't know Ryan so I don't feel invested in changing his mind. I'd rather make some jokes about how dumb that sort of thinking is and move on. If he doesn't want to get vaccinated I don't feel obligated to convince him.
And thatís the best you can do, in my opinion.
Itís not like there hasnít been a big discussion about vaccines and lots of opportunities to learn about the way they work. Itís highly unlikely that he thinks:ďRod is smart. If he thinks Iím wrong, itís time to get some books about the immune system and change my mind!''
Keith and rodimusprime like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger