Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 05-29-2010, 03:16 AM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
Actually, it's clear that i love the forums and the 99% of you too much. But the "ditch Chemda" thing is really, really, really awful.

I'll try and ignore this thread and keep on yapping about nbonsense as usual. I just cant see how after all this years, somebody can say that losing Chemda would be "no loss for us". It would be for me. A lot.

Fuck you Jeff.
Fuck you too dude. I never said drop Chemda; I said that Keith could still do a show sans Chemda. I did lose respect for Chemda after her public attacks on Keith on the "Keith is a Drunk" episode. There was an earlier episode where she made a snide remark about how Keith has no real choice about whether she dates other women. It wasn't done in a loving way. If the dates they stated are correct, those shows was a few months after the breakup. IMO, that makes it worse. She was just being mean rather than supportive in a very direct way.

I stand by what I wrote. I'm glad that they are happy and able to continue their business relationship. I'm a fan of Keith's quick wit more than Chemda's Ed McMahon role. I hope they do what makes them happy.
Old 05-29-2010, 03:52 AM   #22 (permalink)

If i understand this

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdrafttech View Post
Fuck you too dude. I never said drop Chemda; I said that Keith could still do a show sans Chemda. I did lose respect for Chemda after her public attacks on Keith on the "Keith is a Drunk" episode. There was an earlier episode where she made a snide remark about how Keith has no real choice about whether she dates other women. It wasn't done in a loving way. If the dates they stated are correct, those shows was a few months after the breakup. IMO, that makes it worse. She was just being mean rather than supportive in a very direct way.

I stand by what I wrote. I'm glad that they are happy and able to continue their business relationship. I'm a fan of Keith's quick wit more than Chemda's Ed McMahon role. I hope they do what makes them happy.
So your butthurt that chemda called keith out on his drinking and are writing her off as the female ed mcmahon well i guess everyone has the right to their opinion, and in my opinion and most people's opinion your just a douchbag troublemaker. That being said i got to say that i was sad for a second when i heard this news about what was going on then i realized how great the shows have been lately, and got over it. I luv keith and chemda they help me get though my boring day at work and never fail to make me laugh so as long as they are not danny lobelling us with this news i say more power to them whatever makes you guys happy and allows the show to be aces ten i am all for it.
Old 05-29-2010, 12:51 PM   #23 (permalink)

Jeff, fuck off and die. You're not helping. Everyone hates you. You're an asshole. No one supports you and everyone disagrees strongly with your argument. Go home. Delete your forum account, never visit the site again. In fact, never use the Internet again. Except maybe to look up ways to top yourself. Die.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 01:02 PM   #24 (permalink)

I thought the "is Keith a drunk" series of episodes were some of the best ever, personally.

They're still friends so it's not really a personal attack? Chemda will obviously still care about one of her best friends, so that's a retarded way of looking at it.
Old 05-29-2010, 02:11 PM   #25 (permalink)

These attacks on Chemda are ridiculous. Chemda helped Keith and the Keith and the Girl show become great. From years of listening, I feel like Chemda was the one who was always running around trying to promote the show. Keith couldn't have done it by himself and the show needs her too.
I'm not saying that Keith is a helpless monkey, but Keith and the Girl without Chemda wouldn't be nearly as good.
They're a good duo and I'm a little excited to hear the guest's reactions and the steps they'll take in their lives like new relationships,etc..
Old 05-29-2010, 03:41 PM   #26 (permalink)

It's Jeff the Jerkoff II!

They won't stop the show, it's both of their careers. It's Chemda's baby, she wouldn't abandon her child!
Old 05-29-2010, 07:02 PM   #27 (permalink)

Stop picking sides for god's sake. They've been through enough.

And don't leave Junk, I'd miss you. I love ya like a brother.
Old 05-29-2010, 10:46 PM   #28 (permalink)

Team KATG! ftw
Old 05-30-2010, 12:06 AM   #29 (permalink)

Jeez cut Jeff a little slack. Not everyone has to love them both. It's okay if you enjoy the show but don't like both people on it.

He's been around here several years and participated in the forums for 2500 posts. I think he's capable of forming an opinion based on his experience listening to and talking about the show for that long.

I like Chemda. When it comes to explaining about relationships or interacting with people she's helped me a lot and think about things. Even so at times I find things irritating, like times when Keith will say some fact and she corrects him with what she thinks is correct, but actually Keith had it right. Drives me nuts.

The main thing I'm taking from the breakup is, Chemda is single and I should have gone to April 15th and been hitting on her.

Last edited by EastTexas; 05-30-2010 at 12:07 AM. Reason: typo
Old 05-30-2010, 01:38 PM   #30 (permalink)

I haven't been listening to the shows recently (iPod broked) but the ones I have listened to were great. Especially the ones with no guests.

Jeff, I have to disagree with you. Those didn't really seem like personal attacks. There's a little thing called trying to help someone, tough love and all that.