Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree41Likes

Old 09-07-2008, 08:27 PM   #211 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darq View Post
I'm barely playing Halo 3 now >_> . Don't have a 360 so I get to play it on Vudell's. Awesome so far.

I also Can't wiat for Spore/Star Craft 2, that will be countless days wasted once they are released.
Spore's out! I'm playing it, it's happiness on a DVD.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 08:53 PM   #212 (permalink)

socom confrontation beta.
Old 09-08-2008, 01:19 AM   #213 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by standardman View Post
Spore's out! I'm playing it, it's happiness on a DVD.
I see you've purchased it... I was finished playing about two hours of it. I have no complaints at all. FANTASTIC/AMAZING sum it up quite well. There is sooo much customization that you can do but it's easy to not get lost.

Aces 10.
Old 09-08-2008, 06:51 AM   #214 (permalink)

Against my gaming instinct, I'm deliberately taking my time with it because it's just so much fun. I'm still on the creature stage and I got it on launch.
Old 09-08-2008, 04:09 PM   #215 (permalink)

Knights of the Old Republic (again). Jonesing for Force Unleashed.

btw heres a mixed review:

http://www.metacritic.com/games/plat...forceunleashed
Old 09-08-2008, 04:27 PM   #216 (permalink)

I must say... the demo of Force Unleashed failed to impress me. My excitement is gone.

Have any of you heard about this game- it looked okay. What was it called?...Falling Tree... Flat out... Flow out 3... shit. I can't remember.
Old 09-08-2008, 05:10 PM   #217 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Head1ess Gunner View Post
I must say... the demo of Force Unleashed failed to impress me. My excitement is gone.

Have any of you heard about this game- it looked okay. What was it called?...Falling Tree... Flat out... Flow out 3... shit. I can't remember.
I'm stoked for fallout 3. Oblivions perfection of an explorative sand box world, with an rpg fps shooter mixed with turn based rpg (hopefully fix what mass affect came close to achieving) and bethesda hopefully won't ignore fallouts potential for a deep story that matters. I think that is why bethesda went to to the fallout franchis instead of just doing an oblivion 2, a fresh start to actually have a fucking story in their game.

IMO fallout 3 is the premier rpg game of the year, fable 2 might be a good game. I just think with the experience of Bethsda combined with the fallout content is a fail proof recipe. No matter what fable 2 says I simply don't expect anything more than a glorified action button mash rpg.

this is my most anticipated game of 08, even against gears 2.

Well maybe second to NHL09, WHICH COMES OUT TOMORROW!!!!

Last edited by madeyeshawn; 09-08-2008 at 05:14 PM.
Old 09-08-2008, 05:20 PM   #218 (permalink)

I just finished From the Abyss for the DS after 2 days (7 hours) of play. It was pretty fun albeit simplistic and repetitive.

The current generation of consoles are just downright disappointing. I have a Wii and there is a major draught of appealing games. I refuse to purchase a 360 because I don't want to deal with the inevitable RRoD. The PS3 is a downright joke.

For the past year all I've been doing is waiting for each new Guitar Hero to come out. Now I'm just waiting for GH:World Tour and GH:Metallica.
Old 09-08-2008, 05:33 PM   #219 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astigos View Post
I just finished From the Abyss for the DS after 2 days (7 hours) of play. It was pretty fun albeit simplistic and repetitive.

The current generation of consoles are just downright disappointing. I have a Wii and there is a major draught of appealing games. I refuse to purchase a 360 because I don't want to deal with the inevitable RRoD. The PS3 is a downright joke.

For the past year all I've been doing is waiting for each new Guitar Hero to come out. Now I'm just waiting for GH:World Tour and GH:Metallica.
No games will be made for the wii cause 75% of the people who bought a WII didn't buy a game console they bought a WII sports machine. See Zach and Wiki for example, great game made no money.

RRoD has been weeded out, new price drops are coming and with an amazing lineup of games and a fantastic XBox live arcade lineup (which is loaded with family/women friendly content and cheap to boot)

the netflix service will be hitting.

Then you can send me a picture of your wii collecting dust.

The wii is literally about 60 bucks of hardware and a successful fad that appeals to people who don't game.

The only thing the wii is good for is first party nintendo software, 5 year olds, and 40 plus yos. Oh and don't forget its the newest thing for physical therapists and fat fucks who think a video game scale will change their lives.

The wii is an absolute failure of a stand alone console.

Ok I'm off my anti wii pedestal. If the wii makes you happy cool, if not I wouldn't expect anything to change or get better.

Edit, sorry to go on a rant bashing the WII. I guess im just bitter cause I really love my 360 and because of the high salesof the wii and the negative press from RRoD the too many people just assume the Wii is the best machine to buy. Then they find out they spent 300 bucks on a Dreamcast/gamecube with motion control and a librarry of games that has a comparable Quality/shit ratio of the "horror" section at your local blockbuster.

If your gaming needs are satisfied by the wii, I don't mean any disrespect to you.

Last edited by madeyeshawn; 09-08-2008 at 05:54 PM.
Old 09-08-2008, 06:08 PM   #220 (permalink)

just finished army of two on ps3... glad i started using gamefly, i got mercenaries 2 the other day, didnt care for it. now if only they had more new shit to send me, i wouldnt be waiiting. oh well, i finally got mass effect pc working. ps, ea can lick my sweaty teabags.