Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree41Likes

Old 09-10-2008, 04:34 PM   #271 (permalink)

I was too, but in the opposite way. I guess being a pimp with no purpose didn't click with me. Sucked, too - because of Keith David (who rocked Mass Effect)

no, I know my issue - The same reason I could never get into any previous GTA games, I had no connection nor did I give a shit about the main character. Nico had, albeit few, SOME redeeming factors. He is a complex person who you get a feeling for who he is an his motivations.

I also never got the combat system down, I could NEVER lose the police, whic frustrated the pissypants off of me >_<
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 04:35 PM   #272 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by andsoitgoes View Post
God how I would love to be there when someone else is playing, at that precise moment, and just scream high pitched right behind their head.

You are just so focused and then

BANG!!

Creepy motherfucker is there.

I killed him REALLY good after that. Really good. Hell, I wanted to reload it and kill the sonofabitch again.

It's so weird switching FPS type games though, because all control so differently, I'm hitting the wrong buttons to do the wrong things. "B" never does what I want, other than shafting me full of first aid when I need to save that.

It's mildly embarassing.
You can't configure the controls?
Old 09-10-2008, 04:41 PM   #273 (permalink)

Quote:
I also never got the combat system down, I could NEVER lose the police, whic frustrated the pissypants off of me >_<
That makes me want GTA IV even more. It's about time they made the cops harder to lose. The cops in the newer Need For Speed games (mainly Most Wanted) were absolute motherfuckers to lose, normally took me 5 or 10 minutes of throwing my car around then ducking under a building until they finally find something else to do... it was one thing that pissed me off about GTA games.

I'm not sure what game i was reading a review for but there's a 360 game that the cops will go lights and sirens if you even run a red light infront of them.
Old 09-10-2008, 08:28 PM   #274 (permalink)

Two new games/services that are going to make game creation easy for everyone:

Atmosphir

Playce (can't find a video).
Old 09-10-2008, 08:42 PM   #275 (permalink)

How'd they squeeze this out of a Wii?

Old 09-10-2008, 10:35 PM   #276 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by standardman View Post
You can't configure the controls?
nein. I know, I know.

Actually, I don't know if you could in the PC version? Probably.

But anyway, it wouldn't make it any better, I'd still fuck up based on other games. Just like when I use my ergo keyboard at home versus my fucking bananas ergo keyboard at work, hitting enter with my thumb at work means I put in a LOT of spaces at home =/

Quote:
Originally Posted by serial_x View Post
That makes me want GTA IV even more. It's about time they made the cops harder to lose. The cops in the newer Need For Speed games (mainly Most Wanted) were absolute motherfuckers to lose, normally took me 5 or 10 minutes of throwing my car around then ducking under a building until they finally find something else to do... it was one thing that pissed me off about GTA games.

I'm not sure what game i was reading a review for but there's a 360 game that the cops will go lights and sirens if you even run a red light infront of them.

oh... I meant with Saints Row - GTA is still eh to lose, it's really not that hard. And I hate having to do it, because trying to control their cars in traffic is about as fun as having a trepanation done of my cock.

****EDIT - Why the fuck is Youtube broken for me? This is the 2nd thing that's kafucked and not working =/
Old 09-10-2008, 10:43 PM   #277 (permalink)

Quote:
nein. I know, I know.

Actually, I don't know if you could in the PC version? Probably.

But anyway, it wouldn't make it any better, I'd still fuck up based on other games. Just like when I use my ergo keyboard at home versus my fucking bananas ergo keyboard at work, hitting enter with my thumb at work means I put in a LOT of spaces at home =/
Standard feature on all pc games. I use the same method for all FPS and usually bind each game's unique controls to the number pad.

Quote:
****EDIT - Why the fuck is Youtube broken for me? This is the 2nd thing that's kafucked and not working =/
Are you trying to embed? Everything after the '='.
Old 09-10-2008, 10:48 PM   #278 (permalink)

Yeah - I know, that's something that I miss with a lot of console games.

I can just hear someone like Yahtzee screaming about "That's right developers, we don't WANT to have something be intuitive or easy, because that would be good and would make us happy, and then we would have no reason to sit on our fat asses and play games, whining, bitching and complaining about it" etc.

It sucks. Sometimes it's fine, but in these situations it just pisses me off.

Not that, for the most part, there are any problems - but stills. Ugh.

Anyway - the issues are watching YOUR youtube vids, and one that a buddy put up for me.

I can't view them ...
Old 09-10-2008, 10:50 PM   #279 (permalink)

eh, I got it working.

I dunno - it looks cool, but - eh. Lots of mini games to show off what the wiimote can do.

I sERIOUSLY want one that involves sex. Or masturbation.
Old 09-10-2008, 10:51 PM   #280 (permalink)

Actually I just got the same problem in another thread, which is weird as I watch one a few minutes before. Did youtube stop allowing embeds?

EDIT: works now, who knows?