Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree41Likes

Old 10-08-2008, 09:04 PM   #441 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astigos View Post
I hope I don't stand alone when I say "GTA4 sucks giant balls".

GET HIM!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 09:42 PM   #442 (permalink)

I thought that the graphics for GTA 4 weren't that good.

Last edited by lebowski; 10-08-2008 at 10:18 PM.
Old 10-08-2008, 10:01 PM   #443 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebowski View Post
I thought that the graphics for GTA 4 weren't good.
What's your level of "good?"
Old 10-08-2008, 10:14 PM   #444 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
What's your level of "good?"
Heavenly Sword, Metal Gear Solid 4, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Call of Duty 4, Force Unleashed, Ratchet and Clank, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune.

Seriously, open-world games such as Grand Theft Auto require a lot of resources so they have to make sacrifices such as graphics. The graphics still look amazing. GTA has it's own art style which I like a lot. This game by no means looks ugly. The fact of the matter is, GTA has always been about gameplay, which is fine. It looks good anyway. It's not supposed to be the best looking game like Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

Last edited by lebowski; 10-08-2008 at 10:17 PM.
Old 10-08-2008, 11:46 PM   #445 (permalink)

I hate GTA 4 because it is nothing like GTA:VC, a game I love and have beaten 4 times over, a game that I will return to when I am 50 years old and kids will call it old school. GTA 4 tries to be a GTA simulator when all I ever wanted was an arcade game. Mindless rampage without a fucking phone to call people. Not to mention that myself being part Russian, I know what a Russian accent sounds like, and Nico's voice sounds like a mouse being raped by a whale.

Currently Playing:
Warioware: Smooth Movies. The ultimate party game. This would make for awesome drunk party super parties.

Also, does/has anyone ever played Natural Selection (the Half-Life mod) on steam? Anyone else looking forward to Natural Selection 2?

Last edited by Astigos; 10-08-2008 at 11:50 PM.
Old 10-09-2008, 02:00 AM   #446 (permalink)

i have so many unfinished games... gamefly sent me tales of vesperia on 360 and silent hill for ps3. (anyone want a gamefly invite ? =)
Old 10-09-2008, 02:05 AM   #447 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astigos View Post
Also, does/has anyone ever played Natural Selection (the Half-Life mod) on steam? Anyone else looking forward to Natural Selection 2?
dude, i will pwn anyone in NS. havent played in awhile, but i've been playing for years. I am starting to doubt NS2 will ever come out =p so many making of's, not enough game.
Old 10-09-2008, 02:42 AM   #448 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellbent View Post
i have so many unfinished games... gamefly sent me tales of vesperia on 360 and silent hill for ps3. (anyone want a gamefly invite ? =)
omg Silent Hill is out already? I'm gonna cry cause I can't afford gamefly right now
Old 10-09-2008, 03:53 AM   #449 (permalink)

Well I'm gonna have to take the time to confess to my fellow gamers. I've broken weak. After 5 months of not playing World of Warcraft I got a random "scroll of resurrection" from a friend, to check out the new content coming out. Alot of it seems like fun, and implementing alot of things that I've been hoping for since WoW came out in '05.

Due to this my console time will be greatly diminished. I know everyone (console gamers included) tend to look down on the WoW player in general, but I'm just a weak weak man.

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Old 10-09-2008, 04:10 AM   #450 (permalink)

I played Wow for like 3 months, I only had a couple nostalgic thoughts about going back, but never really considered it. It just became like regular life to me, and that just doesn't appeal to me. The questing became so repetitive to me, and all I thought about was getting a flying mount. Why I strived for these things, I know not. Just seemed cool.
The most fun I had with the game was when I went into the arena with my level 29 warlock. I think I had some great equipment, and managed to beat people that were fucking obsessed with the game. It felt pretty good to get number one a bunch of times among the uber nerds.