Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree41Likes

Old 04-04-2011, 07:48 PM   #4931 (permalink)

suikoden 3 absolut I agree Old good memories :-)
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 10:26 PM   #4932 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksun3173 View Post
World of Warcraft....I'm gearing up for the new expansion pack.
Nice. I am playing COD Modern Warfare 2. Just my style.
Old 04-06-2011, 11:23 PM   #4933 (permalink)

Got myself a 3DS as well. I'm really enjoying it so far. Got Ridge Racer and Street Fighter IV with it. Friend code 0430-8311-8005
Old 04-08-2011, 02:57 PM   #4934 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Played but only for a bit as they are on trial in the store i work at.

- Homefront: I dont really get whats supposed to be good about it. It looks like a game form ten years ago, you move like you're on a shopping cart. The story is supposed to be good but its ounds liek the usual rabid stuff Milius wrote in the 80's ("COMMUNISTS! ASIAN COMMUNISTS!" Shut up, old man). The characters spend more tiem shouting you to do shit than actually having an AI. I think the multiplayer might be better, but i dont see why shouls anyone like this, when theres much better games around.

- Crysis 2: yes, very streamlined. BUT it is cool beyond belief. Very consolized at time, but once you get to the city, its bteer. and boy does it look and sound great. havent gone really through ti but it made me feel like the hand of god at times, and that was enjoyable.

got and will play more:

- Enslaved: i'm lovign it. great character design. nice classic approach to you as a brute protecting a charming and well done femnale character. the unreal also fits rusty decaying landscapes so well. sucked me in.
Old 04-08-2011, 04:41 PM   #4935 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
the unreal also fits rusty decaying landscapes so well.
I do? Good to know!

Definitely agree with your take on Crisis 2. My girlfriend's main complaint was that the suit powered down too often. Personally, I thought those sections were friggin cool. Online is a bit of a crap shoot though. I either do moderately well or get raped... repeatedly... every match.

Question for you Junk... is Enslaved anything like Prince of Persia on the 360? To me they look as if they play EXACTLY the same. I was thinking of picking it up until I saw some videos and noticed the similarly. For the record, I never finished PoP on the 360... too repetitive and boring.

Go Canada!
Old 04-09-2011, 04:02 AM   #4936 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

No, i dont think so.

In POP the lady was there to protect YOU, mostly.

Here you are this atheltic, growlin, scruffy bastard (that sounds, looks and moves like mr Andi Serkis) that this tech savvy but kinda frail gal has put a device on. She enslaved you, sort of, to help her get through the land. if you leave her, the device will kill you, if she dies at the hand of an enemy, you die too.

you have to do all approaches, from atheltic, to stelth, and tell her where to be safe, create a safe path for her or rescue her fast. and she gives back, using her tools to heal you or give you info. the story is also cool, great visuals and levels.
Old 04-10-2011, 04:54 PM   #4937 (permalink)

Just pre-ordered Portal 2 from Amazon!

If you preorder from them, they give you a $20 credit and $5 off the game. So if you're a big Amazon fan like me, you essentially have a preordered game at $34. So pumped.
Old 04-10-2011, 07:06 PM   #4938 (permalink)

Just taking kids to school:

Old 04-11-2011, 06:37 PM   #4939 (permalink)

Finally getting around to playing Bioshock on PS3, enjoying it so far very creepy atmosphere and interesting story/setting. Am playing it on Survivor difficulty which ain't too bad except no way can I kill those Big Daddies yet - hopefully with better powers/weapons it will be achievable.
Old 04-13-2011, 05:00 AM   #4940 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Just pre-ordered my copy of Brink via Steam. I'm hoping a few more people might be doing the same considering how team based it is.

Surprised to see that they pushed the day up by a full week (i.e. coming out early, not delayed). Comes out May 10th.