Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who did you agree with more re: spanking?
Keith 17 34.00%
Chemda 33 66.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree32Likes

Old 03-17-2014, 04:30 PM   #1 (permalink)

1943: Spank You Very Much

Share this episode: Spank You Very Much (Keith and The Girl) - Comedy Talk Show & Podcast

Subscribe for free: Keith and The Girl podcast on your iPhone, iPad and iPod with iTunes
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 06:22 PM   #2 (permalink)

I've been really surprised at the number of females against catcalling, and the vehemence of their arguments.

Up until now, I'd always assumed that all girls liked a whistle or a comment (aside from "yeah, I want to stick it up your cunt" or shit like that). As a straight man, I've never minded it when gay guys made comments. If a poofter reckons I look fuckable, then I must be doing something right.

Obviously cHemmo & 50% of the KATGettes feel very strongly about getting their hooters hooted at, so this has been yet another eye-opening discussion about what I thought was going to be a one-sided topic.

Oh, and thanks to cHemmo for the mental image of my Mum getting her tits complimented. I wonder if Danny's therapist could run a group session in chat...
Keith likes this.
Old 03-17-2014, 08:48 PM   #3 (permalink)

Thumbs up World Water Day

I was so nervous about how Keith would handle World Water Day. #ToastToBloodWater
Keith likes this.
Old 03-17-2014, 08:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Love how the show ended.

If I could be assured that spanking would straighten out the trouble makers, I'd be all for it. Otherwise you are just letting out your frustration on someone smaller and weaker (which is probably happening to the kid in the first place, hence why they are trouble makers).
vezione likes this.
Old 03-17-2014, 08:52 PM   #5 (permalink)

When I was in school it was the principal who did the spanking. Not that I ever got one, at school, but I was called in a couple of times in elementary. If it was a female student spanked by a male principal then a female student would be present.

They need to do another sequel for 300 and call it 299 he just wasn't working out.
Old 03-17-2014, 09:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

There was always a witness, and it was always the last resort.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 09:02 PM   #7 (permalink)

there was still paddling in my elementary school when i was there in the mid-90s. as far as i'm aware it's all but been done away with. there are stringent policies about touching kids these days. i can't imagine that kind of thing would fly at a modern PTO.
Old 03-17-2014, 09:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I'll mention this tomorrow, but I would never let someone spank my kid. But I guarantee every teacher in my kid's school would know that no matter what the law is you don't put your hands on the Malley kid. My dad was too involved with my teachers, but he errored on the right side.

Most parents don't care enough, and without an alternative that I know of I think the general rule (including the school my kid is going to) being that the teachers can paddle the kids is okay.

Assuming the teachers aren't insane, they don't want to paddle the kids at all.

"But what if the teachers are insane?"

They're teaching your kids!!! They're with them all day! Do you trust them or not?

People said, "I wouldn't leave my children with Michael Jackson, but that doesn't mean I don't trust Michael Jackson, I just don't leave my kids with just anyone."

But you do. Every single day. Do you trust them or not?
hey_scrumpty and PastaFace like this.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 09:23 PM   #9 (permalink)

the more well to do school districts and private schools have parents who care. that also comes with less behavioral problems (more stable home life, better nutrition, adequate sleep, regular adult supervision/influence) and better, more engaging education. better teachers. more parent/school involvement.

let's be real. if there's spanking being done, being spanked are the struggling and vulnerable kids.
Old 03-17-2014, 09:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

It’s incredible to me that you’re still allowed to spank children in schools in so many US states. It’s been illegal in government-run schools in Australia for over 20 years in some states, however in some states spanking is still allowed in private schools. Teachers here nowadays can’t so much as touch a child let alone use force to discipline them. Some guidelines even caution against teachers shouting or raising their voices.

My mother’s a teacher in a government-run school and she has been threatened with legal action by a parent when my mother forcibly separated their son from a child he was beating up. She’s not allowed to touch a child in any way, even in the defence of another child, and doing so risks getting sued. She recently had a child throw a chair at her and bite her on the back of her legs and she’s not allowed to do anything to defend herself in any way. It’s completely fucked up. These are middle-school kids who should be able to be disciplined and could easily be subdued by an adult if the adult had the right to do so.
PastaFace likes this.